Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Were you wearing your bra?

Were you wearing your bra?

As many of you may know, or may not, I just recently came out to my GF about my CDing. She has been accepting and supportive and really hasn't had a bad thing to say about any of it.She came home just a bit ago and found me where I am now, reading the forum

We had the usual "at work" talk about how things went today, what she was making for dinner, and then about black friday. She has plans on being out in the mess again this year with her sister and a few others Then came up my dressing and she said "are you sure I can by "whatever" for you for christmas?" I said yes and she got this devilish grin. I am hard to buy for to begin with so now she has a whole new world of things she can possibly get me.

She then noticed that I had a red line right under my chest/breast and asked if I had just taken my bra off . I was actually taken back a bit because the first thing she thought was I was wearing a bra. it also made me smile a bit and her the same. I said no because I slouch in my chair while on the pc so it leaves a red line from what little body fat I do have.

She then said "Oh ok, I was going to tell you that your bra is too small and that's why you have the line" we both laughed for a few then discussed a bit about my dressing, the forum (which I am hoping she will join to learn a bit about all of this), and my female name.

So what I got to thinking about is, out of all of the girls here that are out to their wives, SO's, and GF's....have they ever asked you if you had been wearing something specific before their arrival home?

This could also be asked of the closeted girls who are out to no one, has your wives,SO's, or GF's ever asked you about wearing anything because of signs? maybe makeup not fully removed, or red lines created by corsets or bras?

Have a great night
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Yes. I'm in the closet and one day after a full make-up/dressing session my wife and son came home and she said in front of my son "what's wrong with your eyes, it looks like you are weating eyeliner and mascara." I thought I was caught but waved it off to allergies. I wanted to tell her, yes, I was and didn't get it all off, but this would have been a big problem.

Marcy

Once she asked if I had been wearig my wig because the lines were still circling my head.

Platinum Member
    Hi Joanne, Once my wife asked me about the indents on my ear from the earring.

Oh yea, Also the line on my forehead from the wig.
    Last edited by BLUE ORCHID; 11-12-2012 at 09:24 PM.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Yes, sometimes my wife has asked. "are you wearing a bra" while we are out. Sometimes the answer is yes sometimes no. It all depends. She says it cannot be hidden under a t shirt. And of course, if a lady greets you with a welcoming hug - welll?

For me a lot of time is spent underdressing. My wife will give me a hug, feel my bra and say " really!?". Sometimes she notices other times not.

If the dishes are washed, the kitchen is clean, and the dining room table is visible, she knows "Debbie has been visiting". When she sees that, she will ask - "Are you still dresssed?", meaning under-dressed. She knows that if I am, things could get really fun that night. Sometimes, if she like the cleaning, she'll even tell me to put my skirt back on and we can go out for dinner.

She can also tell when I have been wearing make-up that day, and wants to know if I'm still wearing more than the make-up.

Needless to say, she LOVES playing with Debbie, and she knows that when Debbie has come out to play, that it's going to be an adventure, and LOTS of fun.

Never had such questions from my spouse, but my best guy friend did say something interesting a couple of days ago and I haven't had a chance to ask him for more info.

We'd gotten together about an hour after I'd been out en femme and I said something about it and he said, "Yes, I can always tell when you've just come from being out as a woman."

I really don't know what he's seeing or if he's just messing with me.

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Quote Originally Posted by daarleane View Post
    Yes, sometimes my wife has asked. "are you wearing a bra" while we are out. Sometimes the answer is yes sometimes no. It all depends. She says it cannot be hidden under a t shirt. And of course, if a lady greets you with a welcoming hug - welll?
    One time I was out semi dressed and ran bumped into my aunt she gave me a big hug I know she had to feel the bra I was wearing underneath...mortifying since I was just 19 and some what satisfying with the thought she knew, accepted me for who I am and not what I wear and still loved me.

there have been many times that wife and I are going out and she feels my back and smiles and says good we covered
    you wearing a bra so she dose not have to
    WHEN IN STRESS WEAR A DRESS
    BE HAPPY WITH YOURSELF IT ALL YOU GOT

have been asked that. It is more often, why arent you wearing a bra these days... i get those lines too.. for me, i feel better wearing a bra that is a bit tight. does anyone else feel the same?

Hi,

Well to tell the truth iv not been wearing any bra's for over 7 months, & my breasts are 16 D cup size, & when i told Jos she said why not , well after my trip to Ausraila & my injurys i could not get them on or do them up. so just what i can get on any thing thats too hard is left off, so no bras, & i dont miss them at all .
    though i did get 6 pairs for Jos & they are good for her, the lizz'e bras

& looking ahead ill dought ill wear them again, dont need them any ways, see what happens when your camara leads you astray, he he .....

...noeleena...

I don't recall ever being alluded that question.

Angela.

Decided to wear my "undies" to work just on a whim. One of the supervisors came by and gave me a "good job" pat on the back for pushing a rush order through. I know his hand hit my bra strap but nothing was said and I haven't heard anything about it.
    If the clothes make the man then the makeup makes the woman.

I might be home all day dressed and indicate that I am going out.
    I am then asked if I am going out like that, because I usually change beforehand.
    Sometimes I answer "yes" and Beverley steps out instead.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

A few years ago, I had an all day meeting. I thought that since I would be wearing a sport coat all day, I could get away with wearing a bra. After I finished my part of the presentation, one of the owners (a potential future client) came over to me, thanked me and shook my hand. As I started to walk away, he patted me on the back. After a couple pats, he held his hand in the center of my back for a second. I am pretty sure he could feel the bra. I didn't land that project.
    Stephanie

Never been asked anything like that, if I was wearing it before she got home, I was still wearing when she got home, I seldom go back to guy mode if I'm dressed.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

not really, but my ex did one time tell me i dident remove all my makeup. even tho i had!!
    she was being smarter than me, cause she new i would get up and look..lol.

cant beat join em.... never underetimate the smarts of woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On a few occasions my wife has ask are you wearing a bra, I have some breast , used to get teased about them when in school and showering in the physical ed class. When around the house I am typically wearing just a nylon T Shirt and a pair of panties, and with out a bra my breast show. Some times I will put on a body shaper under it with a open cup bra which makes my breast stand out and she will ask if I am wearing a bra, and usually the answerer is yes.

Do not recall ever being asked if I was wearing a bra but my wife often will rub my back in just a way to determine what I am wearing.
    If it was easy, everyone would be doing it.

Lying is an unfortunate side effect of the cd. It wears my soul

I have decided that if my girls look big in my bra and stick out so be it, it is the real me and wearing a bra and holding the girls in place is what it takes for me to feel free and happy that is what I will be. No one has said anything about my chest yet and yes they are there and in place just natural and I love the feel and look.

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar
    My wife ask me that all the time. We go out to dinner or breakfast and she will look at me and say, "why are you wearing a bra"? Of course my response is always "because I like to".
    I want to be this girl!

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    My wife will pat my butt every now and again and I can feel her fingers linger for that split second, checking out my underwear situation.

She accepts me dressing fully anyhow, but she likes to know if I'm underdressed too. Says she has the right to know, the wedding ring says so.

Rebecca
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferpl View Post
    Do not recall ever being asked if I was wearing a bra but my wife often will rub my back in just a way to determine what I am wearing.
    My wife told me that when she was a teenager her mom didn't approve of her going braless and so whenever she hugged her mom, she'd get a pat down to check for a bra. No bra, she'd get The Look from her mom. So it's not just CD's who get the bra check