Well it all started innocently enough with an e-mail Christmas party invite from one of my wife's friends.

"Morning Ladies,

I was thinking of having a few people over on Dec 1st. Its a busy time of the year though so I'm going to throw it out and see what happens. Let me know if you can come!"

Me being the smart-ass replied;

"Seeing as you started this off with "Morning Ladies", do I need to dress up in drag or is this a girls only thing, no spouses?"

Her reply;

"I emailed the ladies cause we basically tell you what do to anyways! So if 'A' says your going to my place then you just accept it! Lol!

You are more than welcome to come in drag. Just watch those heels, they can be a little tricky for a first timer!"

First timer, Ha!
If she only knew I can run around in 5" heels no problem! I would love to do it, not perfect of course but not the guy in drag look either. I have a pair of nice 2" black heels, along flowing skirt, nice blouse, and an older wig. I could say I got the heels on the net after this exchange, clothes from the Goodwill and the wig from a party store. I couldn't use my forms but I could do the birdseed/pantyhose thing for breasts.

I would so like to do this but I don't think the boss would go for it and I don't want to press my luck. I'm known as a bit of a joker amongst our friends so I don't think it would be too outta line for me to do this. I'm so dying to go out but I would only do it with my wife's approval. Stuck at home isn't that much fun anymore but she isn't interested in me exploring this side of me outside the confines of our house. She is scared to death about what and how people would do if they found out. Compromise in a relationship can be a bummer at times.
I'll bring it up in a week or so and see where it goes. She might surprise me. Who knows?