Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Tired . . .

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TxKimberly View Post
    I guess at 47 maybe I am feeling my mortality, but I'm tired. Worn out, ain't got another freaking mile in me, tired. . .
    Am I the only one that is tired . . . . ?
    Just wait until you reach 50...........and then 60.......

Hi Kim... just another day in the life, girl! As the song says, pick yourself up, dust yourself down... start all over again! I found I got more energy when I passed the 50 mark!
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

Aspiring Member
    I am 49 now theres days I feel like you so I just relax and take some me time read a book or put on my bra and boots and fire up my bike and take agood long ride.

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar
    I am tired also, but not tired of dressing just tired of too much work. I offered to help a friend with a house remodel and it's exhausting. I have always hated painting and have spent 20+ hours this last week painting, ugh! Now after I work till two today I am going over to start with a whole house vinyl siding job, should be done after about 25 hours or so. After I am done there my wife has a whole list of honey do's that I need to tackle, just give me some Sandra Michelle time and I'll be just fine.
    I want to be this girl!

Kim, when I went to therapy with my wife before the divorce, the therapist mentioned that I had been keeping my secrets from the world for decades, and did she have any idea how exhausting that can be? I had to think about that; I hadn't considered that aspect of it before. But yes, part of our minds is always 'on guard' to protect us from letting anything slip out about things we don't want others to know. I don't know if you're in the closet to anyone, or have to monitor your 'learned female behaviors' whenever you aren't alone, like I do. But even if you only do it part of the time, your brain is busy doing something that other people don't have to deal with, and that alone can wear you down over time.
    JMHO.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

In an Enigma,surrounded by a Black Hole,inside a Conundrum
    Quote Originally Posted by Emma Leigh View Post
    Ya all got me dreading turning 30 now.............
    >>>>>>>>>>>
    "it all unfolds before your eyes ,let Merlin cast his spell" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Aspiring Member
    I don't think you are all that old, I am 63 and if I could be 47 again I would be happy. I do understand how you feel, I feel like that sometimes too. I try to get more sleep when it happenes, I need 8 hours, 7 or 7 1/2 don't do it if I go more than a day or two. Try to get some exercise too, being somewhat fit can help mentally and physically too. And if you don't have some hobby interests find something to do that you want to do. I enjoy my antique tractors, mountain biking, working in my shop (machine), and when I get the time I like to shoot a little and reload ammo. I can't wait to retire,(very soon now) so I can do these things and still have time to read and do the things I need to do in the house and yard. My biggest problem is getting going, once I get going I am ok, it is getting the energy to start. I hope things will work out for you and I hope I may have helped in some way.

Sherrii

Wink Tired

Hi I'm tired too, maybe this will help.
    Attached Images Attached Images