Thread: Came out to my siblings

Came out to my siblings

I came out as gay and a cross dresser to my siblings and they were shocked but very supportive. They had no idea but where very interested in how I got to where I am today and all love me very much. I ended the day attending a gay AA meeting Saturday night and feel like I am on cloud nine. Thank you very much to everyone here, without your support I couldn't have had all the courage to finally be the person I need to be.

Love

Regan

I hope with AA support and the rest of the family you are able to be guided along a path to happiness.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

It's great you have supportive siblings, I am certain most of my family wouldn't be if I came out as a CD.

Aspiring Member
    My goodness gurl, welcome aboard, you have a lovely avatar this gurl is very jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I do believe that western Mi.has some of the best looking people in this old world.

i am so happy for you regan!! hopefully everything else will now fall into place for you. i'm wishing you the best!!
    paula