Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Straight CD vs gay CD question

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    U can call yourself a fudge sundae for all I care, Krysti. And, you're certainly not the only one here who claims to change her orientation with her outfits.
    But, the fact remains you're ATTRACTED to both men and women. So, you'll always be "bi" to me!
    You are correct it was just my attempt at a little humor

I identify myself as 100% gay,,, that being said,,, as every person is an individual, logic would dictate that just because one chooses to CD does not in fact that they are str8 bi or gay,, merely that they choose to dress

Gee, I thought we all agreed CD'ing was about gender, not sexual preference. But If we are talking about sex, I'll have to say I'm not sure, while I've never been with a man, or wanted to be with a man, i did ask my self if I was gay when trying to figure out what this crossdressing was about. I figured since men didn't turn me on at all, I must not be gay. But since I have never been with anyone but my wife, for over 43 years, never thought about cheating on her with anyone of any gender, I have nothing to go on to answer a question like that.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

I can now say that I am 100% Gay CD who is in the process of coming out and enjoying the real Regan.

If someone can ever figure out the answers to all these questions, please send them my way!

Quote Originally Posted by Briana90802 View Post
    You know I think it's funny that some of you are so quick to answer. People answer without even thinking about their answer. It would seem that those people live in a black and white world. Strange that they would be quick to answer a question that isn't so black and white with an answer that seem very absolute. After all if anyone should know better that the world isn't filled with totalities it would crossdressers.
    I think those people that answered "100%" with a short answer should look infraspectively and answer again.
    Are you trying to justify that no one is actually 100% gay or straight? I don't think you can. Lot's of people are 100%. Not me, but you cannot with certainty make that case. For myself, I'm straight unless dressed, then I'm about 90% straight. But go bii only if I feel like a woman. If I feel like a dude in a dress, I don't go for guys. I don't know why, but my bi-ness is absolutely tied to my genderness.

In lieu of giving a percentage, I will just say that I find any form of sex between two men repulsive. Not trying to bash anyone and after a fair amount of research I have found that many more people in the general public find my cross dressing more repulsive than homosexuality. Haven't figured the "WHY" on that one yet.

I have always looked at the fact that I have been so enamored with everything female as the main reason I do it.

I am 100 % bisexual! LOL! But, seriously, for the sake of the OP: I've been putting myself forward very successfully as a male in several largely male-dominated professions for many years, and I'm comfortable in that role; I talk-the-talk and walk-the-walk of maleness when with fellow men. But, over my lifetime, particularly in my twenties and thirties (I'm in my late 50's now), I've had several outright sexual experiences with men and overall found it very satisfying (but short-lived, and honestly, somewhat embarrassing, too), because I found them cute, funny, and sexy in a sort of feminine kind of way, and apparently they found me so, too.

BUT, I love women and am totally sexually attracted to them, and would only ever live with a woman. And even though I am attracted to men I would never want to live with a man! And, by the way, I am very attracted to t-girls, too, and although I have yet to have spent any private time with a cute tgirl, I would love that, too! What sort of preference twist is that? Does it depend on whether I'm dressed or not? Hmmmm...

Overall I'm purposefully developing the ability to feel love and compassion for everyone, everywhere, who does not inflict cruelty and deprivation on the weak and helpless, and regardless of their genital equipment and sexual orientation, I'm pretty sure I could hang out with, and hug, kiss, and have sex with anyone who I'm feeling good about. So whoever has a mathematical approach they can apply, crank an equation on the foregoing and tell the OP what my percentages are.

Hugs, Elfin
    ​​ღϠ₡ღ✻ Ϡ₡Ϡ₡Ϡ₡Ϡ₡Ϡ₡✻ ღϠ₡ღ✻

No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent
    Eleanor Roosevelt

​​​ღϠ₡ღ✻ Ϡ₡Ϡ₡Ϡ₡Ϡ₡Ϡ₡✻ ღϠ₡ღ✻

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by AmandaM View Post
    I'm straight unless dressed, then I'm about 90% straight. I don't know why, but my bi-ness is absolutely tied to my genderness.

Had to smile at that one

I'm definitely 100% straight.

Hmm.... This is a tricky one to answer.... for me... I would say that I'm very open minded about trying the things that I like. With that being said, so far I have only ever found women attractive. I'm not opossed to have a relationship with a man. I just have never found a man that I felt that way about. If one would happen to come along, then I probably would go with what I like. I'm not sure what "label" that even fits under. But that is me.

I have only been out to a club dressed en femm once. I did find it very flattering having men hit on me and buying me drinks. I never got that much attention being a guy. It was very alluring. I can see how a lot of us can be attracted to that attention when dressed. It is a LOT of fun.
    "Oh my God, I realized, it's not that we're screwed up; it's just that we've been trained to thnk so."
    ~Rick Novic, Alice in Genderland

I'm bi myself. I have a preference for men, but I swing both ways. But it and my crossdressing habits have nothing to do with each others.

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    Quote Originally Posted by Briana90802 View Post
    Like being dead or alive? Everyone is dying. Life isn't black or white. Anyone who thinks life doesnt have grey areas is just deluding their own life experience.
    What a thing to say ! Karren works in a coal mine ! It doesn't get any more black and white then that ! ( Just picking on you Karen. By the way when you get off work today , look up in the sky, that color you see we call "Blue"
    . On a serious note, some people do live in a black and white world. Or to then some subjects are black and white, yes or no. It does not invalaidate their world view because they do not agree with you. Also it seems a bit improper to ask a question in a forum, and then call someone 'deluded' for answering your question. And I agree with Karren, because you have given no guidelines as to what YOU consider gay or straight. As you may have noticed here, there are very few who will agree on a definition on anything.
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

Banned Read only
    Early on in my dressing i had this overwelming desire to go out dressed,but where?.Well i found this gay bar in a back alley.It would serve the purpose.I sat there for hours none of the gay guys seemed interested,(not even when they were drunk).When i left, it was the "straight" guys hitting on me.I never had enough courage to go to a "straight" bar dressed.I just did'nt think rednecks and alcohol would mix too well with a crossdresser drinking strawberry daiquiri's.I think these guys that hit on us are not 100% either.But because we are dressed as woman makes it ok.Months later i was at a straight bar in guy mode,i was sort'a drunk and i was talking to a nice looking girl.I asked her if she had ever been with another woman,she said "no,because i would like it too much".I commend her on this honesty.I thought about that for a long time and how that related to me

I would say that I'm 100 % straight I don't find men attractive nor do I. Want any kind of sex with them even when dressed. There are some members that look damn good as a woman but I still don't find them arousing.
    Formerly Lolisa

For any academics on this board, you might find this interesting:
    Sexual Arousal Patterns of Bisexual Men
    Author(s): Gerulf Rieger, Meredith L. Chivers and J. Michael BaileyReviewed work(s):Source: Psychological Science, Vol. 16, No. 8 (Aug., 2005), pp. 579-584

Also I believe there was the Kinsey scale is what you're referring to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinsey_scale

again -100% straight.

lover of hosiery wantstocrossdress's Avatar
    when i'm a guy i look for ladies though an attractive ts/cd might just be for eye-candy. i would feel uncomfortable around a ts/cd if i were not dressed up. guys, neh.
    when i'm dressed up i still look for ladies primarily, a ts/cd maybe if she was well dressed and presentable, and guys not really.

Senior Member joannemarie barker's Avatar
    At least 85% gay.something about women still stirs me up but men for me! And not just CDs,a big hairy mans man will do me

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    I have no idea how u can come up with percentages, Briana. Unless you're bi?

There's NOTHING about men that I find arousing. The exception would be men that strongly resemble women. How would u compute a percentage number for that?
    I wonder how many CDs feel the same way---I have no use for ultra "masculine" men but am very attracted to guys who are femme
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by taylorangel View Post
    For any academics on this board, you might find this interesting:
    Sexual Arousal Patterns of Bisexual Men
    Author(s): Gerulf Rieger, Meredith L. Chivers and J. Michael BaileyReviewed work(s):Source: Psychological Science, Vol. 16, No. 8 (Aug., 2005), pp. 579-584
    Interesting. Here's a link to the article, and the Abstract:

http://susiebright.blogs.com/bimen.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by Sexual Arousal Patterns of Bisexual Men - Abstract
    There has long been controversy about whether bisexual men are substantially sexually aroused by both sexes. We investigated genital and self-reported sexual arousal to male and female sexual stimuli in 30 heterosexual, 33 bisexual, and 38 homosexual men. In general, bisexual men did not have strong genital arousal to both male and female sexual stimuli. Rather, most bisexual men appeared homosexual with respect to genital arousal, although some appreared heterosexual. In contrast, their subjective sexual arousal did conform to a bisexual pattern.

Male bisexuality appears primarily to represent a style of interpreting or reporting sexual arousal rather than a distinct pattern of genital sexual arousal.
    Translation: Men who thought they were bi, were found to have had a marked preference for one sex over the other, just like the heterosexual and homosexual men. Most bisexual men appeared homosexual, and some bisexual men appeared heterosexual.

EDIT - Never mind!!

The study was revisited 6 years later, in 2011:

http://www.thestranger.com/images/bl...thal_et_al.pdf

They said that in the 2005 study, they relied on self-reporting to determine bisexuality, that most of the bisexual men had been recruited from the same sources as the homosexual men, and it was likely that some of men who said they were bi, had never been with women.

In this study, they imposed more rigorous criteria for bisexuality. The men had to have had at least 2 relationships with members of each sex, and had to have been in a romantic relationship with at least one member of each sex for over 3 months. The 2011 study showed that bisexual men are sexually attracted to both men and women.
    Last edited by ReineD; 12-27-2012 at 03:47 AM.
    Reine

I like to think I'm 0% gay but most people who found out about my CDing would probably think 100% gay because they don't understand ... nor do they care to.

I think the way homosexuality applies to CDing is the same way as it applies to MUSIC or BASEBALL
    ... some people who play guitar or baseball are gay ... most are not.

There are probably many gay men who would never ever put on women's clothing.

However there are probably a lot of effeminate gay guys who also do CD ... and TG guys who like guys who dress in women's clothing ... so ... there is where the difficulty occurs ... they may have established it in the public eye and so now there is a stereotype .... CD = gay.

Oh well.

Young Senior Citizen Elsa Larson's Avatar

Everyone is BI according to my mom.

I came out as a crossdresser to my mom on my 40th birthday. Mom was 70.

She shared that she believed EVERYONE is bisexual, that is, able to give and receive sexual pleasure regardless of genitals.
    What's between your legs and what you like to do with it is your business, not mine. Please give me the same courtesy.
    Everyone who refers to sexuality as a preference reveals their own bisexuality.
    I hope to live long enough to see a time when one's sexuality or gender identity is no more important than one's religion or politics.
    DO link up with your local support group. It's an easy way to meet similar people, help others, educate the public and be part of the political process.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/tallelsa/

100% Gay. I can say that a woman is pretty etc but when it comes to sex and/or a relationship it's only men I'm interested in.

When I was younger I worried I might be gay because I liked to wear womans clothes but have learned since that sexual orientation and gender orientation are 2 different things.Never been attracted to men or experimented with them.Now over 60 and started going to the gym lately and see naked guys in the shower or sauna and zero,nothing but look at some of those women working out or on the treadmill ,tight bodies,zero flab,red in the cheeks and a dribble of sweat on their forehead and chest and I know I'm still attracted to women.I 've been faithfull to my wife for over 24 yrs but they sure are "cute".
    If I knew where it was going to take me I probably would have put my mother's panties back.