Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Leggings

Leggings

I have started wearing jeggings and leggings in male mode, with a long sweater and a small purse. I have had no problems are unsual looks, so that Ihave noticed. I started with Yoga pants and went from there to leggings, anyone else go out in leggings or jeggings in male mode?

Can't say that I do. I generally don't underdress or wear female stuff in guy mode. It just doesn't go for me.

No haven't tried that yet, I'm not game enough, the most I would do is wear them underneath

Not in male mode but jeggings do give me a nice slender look.
    Cheap and nasty but they hug the figure well.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Mix and match in male mode. Nobody cares. It's the genetically programmed pointers that make people determine our sex or gender. If they see boobs, or a dress, they think female, as for the rest, they're blind.-Celeste

I like leggings for around the house and sometimes when dressing casual. I tend to either go all the way or not at all with dressing. If I appear in public dressed as a woman I will have a wig, makeup and all the right clothes to look like a lady. I have a pair of capri leggings with lace at the bottom that I just love.

I wear leggings and tights quite often.

Since I'm not passable at all, I don't pay much attention to the male/female mode distinction.

I've been trying the skinny jeans or jeggings/riding boots look a bit lately in boy mode. I went out Sunday wearing the jeggings and a tunic length sweater with a simple boat neck. I don't think I got any particularly weird looks with the outfit.
    "There came a time when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. "

- Anais Nin

I love leggings and I do wear them out in 'male' mode... often! Like Beverly said leggings do have a nice slender fit and I do love to show my legs off...

Just bought a pair of leggings and boots to match today. I think they're too cute and besides I can wear them hunting to keep my shaved legs warm too!

I wear leggings around the house all the time. Sometimes out to run around town on the weekends.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    not leggings, but almost all my jeans are from the women's side of the aisle!

Legging are fantastic, but I wear them in female only.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I wear leggings in male or female mode though I don't go to the store in them, I might drop the kids at school in male mode with leggings. I sleep in them half the time, they are comfortable. If wearing them at home I will go outside in them I figure they aren't much different than biking tights. I have also worn them out to go to yoga classes.

Tried leggings in female mode for the first time last week. They feel nice but I found I really need petite length because of my LSL's. Also found that I'll need to get some more long tops.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

Just can't help myself! Brenda456's Avatar
    I will wear them under my pants in the winter. They help keep me warm!

I love leggings but limit their use to female mode. They make those too-short dresses quite acceptable!
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

I love leggings & tights! Fashion in cycling allow me to wear tights out in the public. Although the wife does not know about my CD, I can wear the exercise/yoga/cycling tights around the house and she does not even think anything of it...

The NW winter is cold and damp, My boys are playing soccer year-round so they wear Under Armour tights/legging to play soccer! All seems pretty normal these days!

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    In boy mode ... sometimes I wear leggings in the house but not outside. Outside in boy mode I wear girls skinny jeans and Keds. Never had a problem so far.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Ive always wore leggings, imm. the walmart basic gear are pretty nice and soft. dont have pretty colors tho.
    Eyes alight with glowing hair
    all that fancy paints as fair
    she takes her fan and throws it
    in the lion's den..

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    Actually I luv leggings and have quite a few different pairs. So far the closest I got to wearing them in public is under my jeans. Which this time of year in WI is quite nice. It adds an extra layer of warmth.

Leggings are the best long underwear there is ! I own lots of them. I just wear them under my jeans and around the house. I just bought some liquid leggings. Really fit and look great. They are close to latex. I think the latex ones are next tho.

Absolutely love leggings or lycra tights as we call them in OZ, have more than I care to count lol, I wear them around the house inside and out and have spoken to one neighbour whilst wearing them and been seen by another as she drove past all she did was wave. Then only yesterday I had an electrician in to install some ceiling fans, wore leggings the whole time he was here, he didn't bat an eye lid, also had a lady come in the measure and quote for some curtains, I'm pretty sure she didn't notice or if she did, she didn't indicate it. I'm working up the courage to wear them to the shops, no luck as of yet though.
    Sophie Mosley

I wear leggings all the time during the colder months under my work pants.. As soon as i get home i walk around in just that, leggings. Try explaining that to your 4 year old daughter that asks too many questions! If i was to play football i'd be wearing them under my shorts during training too... No shame in it!
    i am what I am, I do what I do..
    i do not seek approval from others.

I am doing some now in male mode. I have Vera Wang jeggings from Kohles and love them. I also have some jeggings/leggings from other places. They are very comfy and I wear them around the house a lot on weekends. The only place I am going out right now with them is to the salon I go to for my waxings, and after my appointment I may stop for a coffee and brouse around a local discount book store near the salon. The ladies at the salon know I dress so this is not a problem. I just have no desire to go there fully enfemme, so this is a nice compromise.

Sarah[SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

"Sport is for men.......But Ballet is for women" ---- George Balenchine