Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Leggings

Leggings in male mode? absolutely, along with tunics. Also wear capris and women's tees. Now that the cooler weather is here, it's tights with my denim skirts and a woman's pea coat with a denim bag in drab.

Quote Originally Posted by ArleneRaquel View Post
    Legging are fantastic, but I wear them in female only.
    Same here. I love wearing them out. Just bought this pair at Wallyworld the other day:

Banned Read only
    People notice. People just don't care. Maybe that's the good news.

Quote Originally Posted by Sissy_in_pink View Post
    Absolutely love leggings or lycra tights as we call them in OZ, have more than I care to count lol, I wear them around the house inside and out and have spoken to one neighbour whilst wearing them and been seen by another as she drove past all she did was wave. Then only yesterday I had an electrician in to install some ceiling fans, wore leggings the whole time he was here, he didn't bat an eye lid, also had a lady come in the measure and quote for some curtains, I'm pretty sure she didn't notice or if she did, she didn't indicate it. I'm working up the courage to wear them to the shops, no luck as of yet though.
    Where did you find an electrician who wears leggings?

The problem with wearing leggings is that I believe it is necessary to be covered in the front. Women do not have this problem, but the male package needs to be covered so that you don't have an indecent look. I usually accomplish this with a long shirt.
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

Guy wearing dresses
    I'm a marathoner so I wear a lot of tights/leggings quite acceptably while running. I'm really not a "pants" guy in fem mode, but I fell in love with a oversize cowl neck top in the VS catalog a few years ago with matching leggings and it's one of my great comfort things to just lounge around in.

I'll occasionally wear leggings and a shirt around the house as just relaxing wear, but I haven't been a fan of wearing them out in public without a skirt or dress over them because they're none too modest around the crotch area. I have been looking for a longer length shirt or sweater that might work with them but none have really jumped out at me, I usually end up just picking a dress instead.
    -------------------------------------------------
    ~Riley
    Check out my trans themed standup on YouTube!

My Tumblr Blog

[SIZE="3"]I've mentioned this elsewhere but I wear leggings to yoga every week. Twenty women and me, and I'm always in guy mode. I wear several brands including a semi-sheer variety by DKNY. With those I wear short "bike type" shorts to assure frontal (and rear) coverage.[/SIZE]

I have had a fascination with Leggins since the 90's. When I came out to my best friend at the time, I would wear hers all the time. I wear them a lot around my apartment now, just to lounge around in. All kinds of them too. From sequin ones to wet look ones to different colored ones. They go great with tunic tops and a belt.

I have many pair of leggings and wear them with tunic tops or short dresses. Very comfy.