Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Who do you talk to?

All alone here! But I am actually ok with it. It would be nice if I have my wife on my side, but I don't need it. Survived for 30+ years already. What is another 30?

I'extremely lonely, =[ My SO doesn't really approve and hates the idea of CD. I don't really have any friends who know, the only person I have on here I'm slowly beginning to view as a motherly figure. Even though she's going through some challenges of her own, she still looks out for me too when she can.Though I really do wish I had more close friends on here I would love to talk to some more people and be close friends.
    Last edited by AllisontheGoddess; 11-20-2012 at 05:59 PM.

I also talk to no one other than one friend here. I am the type that has a close circle of friends. There is no person I know personally that knows my cd tendencies. I prefer it that way. It's my personal thing.

Wow, I didn't realize how lucky I am until reading this topic. While my wife tries to be supportive, her comfort level isn't there. However, I have three absolutely wonderful GG ffriends who accept everything about me without blinking. They give me fashion advice, help me figure out what color makeup to use, actually ask for pictures when I say I got a new outfit. Two of them have spent large amounts of time with me while I am dressed. The other lives too far away to get together with, but she wants to come down here some day so we can go out for coffee together while I'm dressed.

I've always known that I am lucky to have such wonderful friends. I appreciate them even more now.

I also am alone. My wife knows but wants no part of it. I would like to find a friend that would help me with makeup and fashion ideas( in the form of shopping) though. So yeah, me and this site.

The avvy pic isn't me
    I met the most wonderful GG back in late sept, and came out to her early this month.
    She has been absolutely terrific in accepting me, and the future looks very bright.

I'm not sure what makes one 100% accepting, as there seem to be many interpretations, and since this relationship is still pretty new to us (tho we are very much in love and committed), the full extent of the rules and boundaries are still being established.

She did help me with make-up and seen me fully dressed for the first time 2 days ago, we had a bit of a photoshoot.

We enjoy very much shopping online and looking at the things we'd like to have, it's alot of fun. Financial difficulties (damned recession and all) make it a struggle to have the kind of fun we'd both like to have but yeah.......it is what it is.

And i do mean both of us, i'd be just as thrilled to see her able to afford the nice things too, this isn't about me after all, but the two of us.

i chat with my younger sister being she understands more of where i'mcoming from.
    janielatb: I'm in love with the person inside me.

When I talk to myself I always seem to get very intelligent responses.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Platinum Member
    Wall-e and I are all alone on this planet!

Unfortunately I'm alone at the moment, but I actually just posted an ad on Craigslist in the Strictly Platonic section looking for an understanding GG to be girlfriends with.

My SO and I have been trying to work things out but I mainly talk to a friend on here

Not sure where I am yet Jay Cee's Avatar
    I've talked to counsellors and a psychologist. The support I have had in this forum has been very helpful. And most importantly, I have discussed this with my very accepting and wise wife. She has helped me accept who I am, and who I may come to be, the most.

i don't have anyone as no one knows my secret but i'd like to talk to a professional, like a therapist or someone. I probably will soon. when i'll have the money

hello,
    I talk to you! Well correspond with this forum!
    my wife tolerates my hobby, but does not want to talk about it.
    luv. J

I really have no one to talk with. Sometimes it is difficult but, crossdressing isn't an easy topic of discussion for many people........sigh...

I have no SO however I have several GG friends who know about Joan, and are totally OK with her. Other than that it's just the three of us; me, myself and I.

I'm very fortunate to having an understanding wife. When shopping Goodwill, which is our favorite pastime, she will pick something and say ... this will fit you. I couldn't ask for more.

Without this site I would be alone. My feminine traits and desires, among many other things, were the cause of my marital demise. I have not tried to make any close friends since the divorce and the ones prior were through her, and they no longer speak to me. But with this site, and the many invisible friends here, I can be myself and sometimes explain how I feel and give my opinions.

Bobbi

Aspiring Member
    I'm pretty much the same a Miki. Wife knows, but does not participate and since i just told her a few weeks ago I don't want to push going out too much. She has been supportive of my going to a few social and support groups, but I don't want her to think she has to compete.

I've only been to one support group and didn't think it fit me very well. Perhaps later.

I go to a psychologist about once a month now, just to talk about things since I don't have anyone close I can talk about my TS issues.

So, I'm not near alone as I use to be. I've found some other girls close by, one kind of close to my mother when I visit her so it is getting better.

I much prefer to be dressed and doing my daily things - shopping, errands, lawn, gardening, house work, fixing things.....but I'm TS, so occasional dressing just doesn't cut it anymore.

I am pretty much alone in the talking area, I have my friends here online, but other then that, really no one.
    My wife knows about my dressing and is totally accepting, Not afraid to check in with me and have a chat while I am dressed.

but as far as talking about my dressing or offering any guidance, She really would rather not talk about it.

So basically just me.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Quote Originally Posted by MsMjSerene View Post
    I met the most wonderful GG back in late sept, and came out to her early this month.
    She has been absolutely terrific in accepting me, and the future looks very bright.

I'm not sure what makes one 100% accepting, as there seem to be many interpretations, and since this relationship is still pretty new to us (tho we are very much in love and committed), the full extent of the rules and boundaries are still being established.

She did help me with make-up and seen me fully dressed for the first time 2 days ago, we had a bit of a photoshoot.

We enjoy very much shopping online and looking at the things we'd like to have, it's alot of fun. Financial difficulties (damned recession and all) make it a struggle to have the kind of fun we'd both like to have but yeah.......it is what it is.

And i do mean both of us, i'd be just as thrilled to see her able to afford the nice things too, this isn't about me after all, but the two of us.
    Aww honey ....You need to post some of your photos, Cassandra is beautiful.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]----Live....Laugh....Love------SO of Cassandra Lynn.

Silver Member
    Supportive wife who actively participates, advises, helps, enjoys. Also have joined some local CD groups.

I am still not sure who I talk to. If I say anything, nobody listens.