Thread: My Outing. Wow!

Post My Outing. Wow!

I finally did it. Instead of just dreaming about going out enfemme I actually did i. I purchased a nice skirt and leopard print blouse, Leopard print 6 inch wedges, a purse and all the accessories. I had get nail tips and a professional makeup artist. I was done to the nines and a knock out.

To my surprise I was treated well shy of few looks. I must say it fealt great to express myself. The whole experience was terrific .

I made some GG friends who treated me just like one of the girls. I turned a few heads as well and got seriously hit on twice. When I arrived at the bar a young women who I had seen the previous week when scouting the location said "you look fantastic". You should have seen the look on her face.

The next day I did not even feel tired. I suppose the endorfins were flowing in full force.

I came out to my wife the next day. That did not go as well. She cried and fealt as if I was cheating on her. She refuses to acknowledge the subject. It hasn't come up again.
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 11-19-2012 at 01:50 PM.

Sorry about the wife, the elation of getting out probably got to you, remember your wife needs time to accept this.
    Now you will have to be careful, considerate and sympathetic to your wife's needs.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Hi Laura, welcome to the site, not a good start with your wife! There maybe many here who will empathise though..!
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Welcome aboard Laura, and what an introduction. WOW. Glad the outing went well for you. Sorry the wife is having a rough time right now. Please take it easy and go very slow with her. You are on a high right now and want to do everything. She is very confused and needs a lot of your time and love and understanding and talk. Your world is rocking right now while her world seems to her to be changing and crashing. She needs to be taken care of.

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Hi , BIG congrats on making your fantasy come to life . As for your wife, idk if you have really thought about why she is so upset, I'm sure you have, but allow me to offer my advice/reasoning. She could be upset and felt as if you were 'cheating' on her, because I'm sure she does what she can to make herself feel pretty for her husband and for him to admire that in her. I'm sure you do very much, however, by you know doing the same thing, she may feel inadequate and that you don't see her as attractive, so instead of actually cheating on her, you are cheating on her with the woman in you. It is a bit odd to think someone could feel that way..but then again..not too 'normal' for a man to want to look like a woman either . I hope that this helps in some way, and that given time, you can talk to your wife about this and explain to her exactly what it is and why you do it, and that she shouldn't feel threatened, but happy that now she can have a gf to talking shopping, clothes ect...and a wonderful husband to love and care for her as a man.

~Rach~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I live my life for who I am
    I quit the lie
    left it high and dry
    I am who I am
    And nobody
    Can call me a sham

Just give her some space and time hun and then you two can sit down as adults and come to an agreement of some kind. Big hugs.
    Renee

I hope you read the threads about how to tell your wife/SO. If not, please do so. The people who have been prepared have praised the materials. Welcome to the site - there are many wonderful people here to help who have a lot more varied experience than me.

It's likely worth telling her you're sorry for upsetting her and you love her as her husband etc.
    Maybe it'll help to laugh at yourself a little. You or she might like these videos (At least I do).
    youtube.com/watch?v=GlO2mVuNchg
    youtube.com/watch?v=Yh39tNa4Etg&feature=related
    While we're laughing, I think these are pretty good too, eh?
    youtube.com/watch?v=9em-ntGkRCI&feature=fvwrel
    youtube.com/watch?v=GLTPDFe4ilc
    youtube.com/watch?v=haFp4_OMMTk
    Last edited by LelaK; 11-15-2012 at 03:03 PM.
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"

Actually, I really llike Jessica who.
    How about Eddie Izzard: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_kvXeMv-2k
    Stephanie

Great advice from all. ?thank you all so much ladies.

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Way to go Laura. Takes confidence to get out for that long of a time. Hope you get to do this as much as you desire.

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Banned Read only
    Hi Honey,

Being so feminine and pretty in public that you are treated as one of the girls then being seriously hit on sounds like a dream come true. You must be walking on air!

Love and hugs,
    Kelly
    Last edited by Kelly Smith; 11-19-2012 at 11:32 AM.

So, did you go to a club with the other girls? What happened when you turned those heads? Details, girl we want details.

I'm happy for you but be careful. Sometimes the femme time we enjoy comes at a price, especially if we are married to a woman who does not understand. I speak from experience my friend.
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 11-19-2012 at 01:47 PM. Reason: merged posts due to thread merger
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Platinum Member
    Give it time...the nightlife will catch up to you! Bu I'm glad you had a great time !

sounds like you had a great day and night! hopefully your SO comes around to the point where she can be accepting of you CDing good luck to you

details

I spent several days shopping. part of the time was trying on what I puchased and making a few midnight walks. the walks just amplified my need to be expressive. i eventually decided to use Halloween as my cover. I was complimented many times on my puchases and style.

finally on the day of I had to look for a few more accesssories and I was off. first stop a nail salon in another neighborhood where no one would know me. I had gel nail tips applied with a French nail design. I added a thin gold glitter stripe between the white and natural. at this point I still had no idea who was doing my makeup. one more try at calling around and I was in luck. I took my wig and off I went for makeup. two hours later I was dolled up in my wig , makeup including glade eye lashes and nails. I drove to a hotel near where I would be going out. I quickly changed and hopped a taxi.

as I walked up to the bar that I had previously scouted a young women who I had Already met sported a great big smile and said. "you look great". at that point I felt like a million dollars.

I made friends with severl groups of GGs and chatted with many people. by the next morning I was on cloud nine. so many endorfins rushed through me that I did not sleep nor feel tired for 48hours.

WOW!
    Last edited by LauraLuvzMuzic; 11-20-2012 at 12:06 PM. Reason: typo