Thread: My Feet Hurt!!

My Feet Hurt!!

Hi
    Well I spent the better part of today Out as Barbara Jean and it was Wonderful!! I really experienced an afternoon as a female!! I picked out a Great outfit, Navy dress pants, a white blouse and a dark pink sweater, with my Heels.
    A GG Friend of mine wanted to go to Sam's Club, which is a price club, and asked me to take her as Barbara. She does not have a membership there, and I do but everything is under my Male name and you have to show your card to get it, AND to check out. When you check out they swipe your card. Now I had asked on a previous thread if anyone has had a similar situation and what happened. I got several answers most of them were that nothing would happen. So I had decided that IF I was questioned by the cashier, I was going to say that I had lost a bet. My GG Friend thought that was a Great Idea. So we went in and shopped for quite a while and decided to check out. The clerk took my card and glanced at it, then swiped it and gave it back. Then she said "Just a minute, it didn't go through! Oh NO Now what!! She took it back, swiped it a few times and it went through. I know she looked at my picture on it, but you know what happened?? Nothing!!! She never batted an eye! I do pass very well as a girl, visually and my voice is pretty good too but there was my card with my male picture and name and she said nothing!! Maybe she didn't see the male name and just glanced at the picture, but she never gave any indication that I was "read"!!! It felt Wonderful!!!
    Then we went to Walmart and as I got out of the car, I had a Wardrobe Malfunction. The zipper on my pants broke!!! There I was in the parking lot with my pants falling down!! So my friend ran in and bought some safety pins so I could go in the store and buy an new pair of pants!! The ones that broke were from a thrift shop and I had to sew them up just to wear them. And NO THEY WERE'NT TOO SMALL!!!!!!!!
    So we went to the women’s department where I found a really great pair of Black Dress pants for only $19.95!! I bought them, then took them into the ladies room and changed!! They looked a LOT Better with the outfit too and they felt wonderful on!!
    My GG Friend said that this was Exactly the kind of thing that women have to deal with every day, so I was really getting the Full Girl Experience!
    We went to Burlington Coat Factory and I got a really nice purse with lots of pockets and compartments for only $16.99!! We went to two other places too and I felt so good and so comfortable I didn't want the day to end.
    We had gone out once before which was the first time I had ever gone out as Barbara anywhere earlier this year and that time she stayed with me the whole time, but today we each went our separate ways and I really felt good about myself as Barbara. I just feel so relaxed and comfortable when I am her. It is like that is who I really am. I had many people pass me and I was treated just as a normal woman would be. It is really a good feeling! I was very sad when the day ended and I had to change back, but such is life.
    I really have to get some Flats though because walking around all day in 3 inch heels is murder on the feet!!! My GG friend does not wear heels at all and the shoes she was wearing look a lot like my regular male shoes, so at least I probably could do that, But I do like Feminine shoes, the problem is that I wear a size 12 extra wide Male Shoe which translates to a size 14WW or 15 Women’s Shoe. I'll have to keep looking.
    Well I just thought I'd share this with you. So if you are a Sam's Club member and want to go there Enfemme, just do it!!
    Barbara Jean

Great post and nice outing

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    Sounds like a great day out.
    Your feet will toughen up. You don't want a little pain take away the fun of wearing heels.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Your feet and legs have to adjust to long periods in your heels but once they do you won't even notice and there won't be much pain Glad you had a stellar day! All of us should be so lucky
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

It's so nice you have a GG friend to go out shopping with! Hope you have many more great days!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Totally awesome, Barbara! A great post!

And your feet may get more used to heels if you spend enough time in them. Most get to me after a while, but I have a pair of roumd toe boots with 3-1/2" heels and they are wonderfully comfortable. Spent over 12 hours out and about in them yesterday!

And if you never quite get used to them, well, just like your GG friend said, it's kinda just part of the "Full Girl Experience," so if you can't get used to the shoes at least you'll get used to the pain!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Congratulations, and yes, these are the types of things girls have to deal with all the time. There is more, but this was a very good start. Even the heels were a good experience for you. 14WW or 15 women's shoes are almost a special order item. Did you get your current heels online?

There are a number of tricks to making 3 inch heels more comfortable, depending on what hurts. If it's the balls of your feet - you can get pads for just the balls. If it's the heel, there are pads. I have some pumps that I pad with Dr Sholes pads, I can wear them for about 12-14 hours before they get uncomfortable. Stiletto heels are tricky because you can't put much weight on the heel and have to balance on the balls of your feet. A chunkier heel lets you relax and put weight on the heel.

If you haven't been wearing them much, you might want to practice by wearing them at home on the week-ends or after work, even if you are otherwise in guy mode. Getting used to heels is something that shorter women usually want to do, but taller women tend to opt for lower heels or no heels at all.

You are even starting to think like a girl, keeping track of what you got, where you got it, and how much of a bargain price you paid for it. All of this is really good for you.

In many states where there are LGBT protection laws, the clerk is not supposed to make an issue of your gender. He saw the name, saw that it was a boy's name, and just assumed that you were transgendered. 40 years ago, you could have been arrested just for walking into the mall. Today, you are probably the third transgender he's seen that day. I've been shopping in a store as Debbie and was struck dumb by a tall brunette in a beautiful dress. I observed a bit more carefully and realized that she was Transgender. I wasn't even noticed because I had dressed to blend at the mall, but she was so stunningly beautiful that I was actually jealous of her and almost regretted that I had not wore one of my more interesting outfits. I wore that outfit to a club that night, where again, I blended with all of the other girls who were also dressed in skirts and heels, and there were quite a few of them.

I don't know if you can get fast flats in 15, but you might be able to get ballet slippers. They fit in the purse and you can switch into them if the heels are hurting too much.

Many of the fasteners on women's clothing are more decorative than functional. The fabric stretches, and it's a delicate balance of stretch of fabric before the fastener pulls lose. Maybe this is why women's dress slacks are so much less expensive than men's.

I know that all GG's and CD's experience pain after wearing heels for long periods. I remember years ago when I first started going out enfemme going out with a former GF she drove me to Kingscross in Sydney Australia to a coffee shop. We spent some time drinking coffee and cake, She said that she would be back in a minute ?
    After a while when she did not return I went to the ladies to see where she had gone ? She was gone presumable out the back door. I waited for an hour Then I decided to walk back to her place. I t was 2 miles or so away. I had to walk past all the girls standing on the street corners waiting for clients. A police car passed by without a problem I was dressed more conservatilly than the "Girl's" It took me over an hour to get to her place. My feet hurt like hell. Going up the stairs to flat The door was locked. She did not answer the bell ? I sat down on the stairs and waited. After 10 minutes or so I hear her coming up the stairs. She told me tat she had been following me back all the time to see I was all right ! I now pleased to see her of course. it had been a frightening experience.However I had made it and lost my nervousness when going out enfemme alone

Great post! Thanks for sharing..sounds like you had a blast!

What a wonderful day, full of incidents and none threatening.
    Good for the girlfriend and her support.
    It takes a lot of attention off you when you have company.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Platinum Member
    What a great day!

Your feet hurt oh honey Dr Scholls inserts for your shoes are your best friend!!!!!!! But I can say welcome to the world of Beauty and that Beauty is worth the pain
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]----Live....Laugh....Love------SO of Cassandra Lynn.

Thanks to everyone for the great comments!
    I should have explained that my GG Friend gave me a purse, but it was way too small for everything I want to carry. I put Makeup like Face Powder, Lipstick and such to touch up when needed, also a hairbrush and mirror and a bottle of nailpolish. My Glasses case, wallet and such, and NOW I also carry a box of Safty Pins! My Mother always carried a big purse with lots of stuff in it for every emmergency! I guess even though she raised a Boy, I did pick up on some Girl things from her!
    Now one of the best things about yesterday, was when I went to the laddies room! Nature did call and I was a perfect lady! I also had to change my pants. Now the place was PACKED with women waiting for stalls, using the sinks and such, I did not get ONE look from ANYONE!! Not a puzzeld glance or anything. After I came out and washed my hands, I fixed my makeup and many women just past by me without a concern! I had thought that if there would be any problem, that would be where it would happen. I was just Very Pleased that I was able to pass!!
    I have always known that I am a Girl inside, but until about a year ago, I never thought I would be able to have this kind of experience! I am so happy when I am Barbara and I wish I could be her forever. But alas it is too late for me. I will just have to be content to become Barbara whenever I can and experience as much as I can!! The Next thing I would like to do is go somewhere to try on a really fancy Formal Dress, and maybe even a wedding Dress. Just something I would like to do, because being raised a Boy, I never got to do anything like that!
    Thanks again and Happy Thanksgiving!!
    Barbara Jean