Thread: My Outing. Wow!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Post My Outing. Wow!

I finally did it. Instead of just dreaming about going out enfemme I actually did i. I purchased a nice skirt and leopard print blouse, Leopard print 6 inch wedges, a purse and all the accessories. I had get nail tips and a professional makeup artist. I was done to the nines and a knock out.

To my surprise I was treated well shy of few looks. I must say it fealt great to express myself. The whole experience was terrific .

I made some GG friends who treated me just like one of the girls. I turned a few heads as well and got seriously hit on twice. When I arrived at the bar a young women who I had seen the previous week when scouting the location said "you look fantastic". You should have seen the look on her face.

The next day I did not even feel tired. I suppose the endorfins were flowing in full force.

I came out to my wife the next day. That did not go as well. She cried and fealt as if I was cheating on her. She refuses to acknowledge the subject. It hasn't come up again.
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 11-19-2012 at 01:50 PM.