I need help my sisters! My ex-wife was granted a restraining order against me yesterday, which prevents me from having any contact with my children through the end of the month.

A little background - I have dressed in private since before we were married and her acceptance level waxed and waned. She is a therapist in training who suffers from Borderline Personality Disorder and has been on various psychotropic drugs. Two weeks ago my 76 year old neighbor went senile and murdered his wife with a hammer. The man was a friend who I knew well and in a Facebook post I said that I sympathized with him prayed for him. Apparently my ex took this as a threat.

In the testimony she gave to obtain the order she said, "He has led a double life for years as a secret cross dresser and has continually hid from me. Although that does not physically threaten me, I want to illustrate that he is deceitful, unpredictable, and ill."

With that, the judge granted the order! Apparently in small town Utah transgenderism is viewed as a significant threat... I was planning a Thanksgiving trip with my children to visit their grandparents, will now have to be cancelled. (Her real motive in the first place...) I have been advised to seek out the most competent and nasty attorney I can find, which I am doing. Another friend suggested talking to our pastor (who knows our situation and has counseled us in the past.)

Any other sage advice???