Thread: Alabama Crossdresser on TV

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar

Alabama Crossdresser on TV

Did anyone else see the CD with the pink shirt and blonde wig in the 4th quarter of the Auburn game?

Aspiring Member
    You must be a real Crimson Tide fan to still have been watching that blowout in the 4th quarter.

Hi Jessica I did not see it; but would of like to! I guess with you talking about 4th quarter you are talkin' about foot ball! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    LOL not a Tide fan at all... but obligated to pull for the SEC team that has the best shot at the title.

I'll be pulling for the SEC as well but I'm hoping that the VOLS get a good coach and we have a short turn around back to winning the big games.

I'm from Alabama! ROOOOOLLLLLLL TIDE!!!!!!!

Ya'll have alot to be proud off this year. I think they will be champs again. When your not pulling for BAMA cheer for my VOLS. lol