Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: too much for me, I quit

Banned Read only

too much for me, I quit

I QUIT. All this CD, TS, TG, whatever the hell it is - I QUIT. It’s too much to deal with. I thought I had it all figured out and now realize I don’t have anything at all figured out. So, I QUIT. Y’all can have it. I’m done.

Yeah, I know, I have said that many many times. I have wanted it so badly I thought about nothing else other than NOT being a CD/TS/TG/etc.

Hang in there.

Meghan
    "No matter how far you've gone down a wrong road, turn back."

~Turkish Proverb

You might think that you can quit being TG, but will it quit you?

Setbacks happen and moods swing. Things will get better.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

We will see you soon!

not a day goes by when i think shall i just forget dreaming and trying to be feminine. but the next minute i am back dreaming and longing of being a woman. my urges just take over i cant hep it x

Just remember not to purge your stuff. For when the urge comes back, you know.

We've all been there, sister. Hang in there!

No way I'd ever quit ....I've come too far to give up now ....my greatest adventure is just beginning.Take a break and sort it out ;you'll be back .
    Paula
    " I'm learning to fly"..............(Tom Petty).

I've quit many times myself but always came back. Now I'm just happy to be me.

I've purged at least 3 times. I wish I still had some of the clothes that I purged.

I understand. It gets all up in my head, too. Or has sometimes. Then it seems like such diminishing returns....and maybe just ditch it. Ditch it all. And the overwhelming truth of it all comes back, and you're kind of right back where you started. With maybe a purge or two......really sucks. A lot of us have been there, are there, will be there. Comes with the territory.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

I never "quit" anything Hon, just kind of mosey on down the road sometimes.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

We'll be here if you need us - you have friends here who understand what you are going through.

Marcy

There have been two times that i have purged everything only to restock the dresser drawers again. After the second time I vowed that I would never throw out anything again. This is who I am and there are always times that I get filled with dought, reget, you name it, but I continue to go on and grow.

Good Luck with that, I have tried that in the past, never worked for me.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

See I told you ! They all agree with me ,, Just take it easy an go do something you like for awhile . All this will still be here when you catch your breath . There is not a person here that hasn't done or atleast thought about the same thing . Settle down ,,, You can always talk to me ,,,I am close ,, An I am CRAZY too so that will make you feel way better than me that's a Perk,,, Check the Moon ,,Maybe it's Full ?
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

See ya back here in 6 months or less.
    (No need being embarrassed coming back either, we've all been there )

It can become a continuing struggle to find acceptance and understanding with oneself. Sometimes there is a feeling of being eaten inside out as your true self strives to evolve. Suppress, quit, deny, hate yourself, hurt yourself curse every thought you have about it, it gnaws away at your mind imprisoning and tormenting. Fear grows and you try to run from it but it lurks at every corner waiting for you to pass bye. For some they continue to struggle and some accept it and try to control it and for some like me, its like a re-birthing of your mind, body and soul. Its what YOU find and how YOU handle it. My god it has taken me years of self hatred and punishment to finally accept me for who I truly am.

The avvy pic isn't me
    Anyone remember that looney tunes cartoon with the sheep dog and wiley e coyote?
    The sheep dog is named sam i think, and he, of course, keeps catching the coyote.

In one scene they clock out at the end of the day and tell each other g'night, then it starts all over again the next day?

That sheep dog just keeps kickin ol' wiley e's butt, time after time, after time........after time.

In other words...see ya tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by famousunknown View Post
    I QUIT. All this CD, TS, TG, whatever the hell it is - I QUIT. It’s too much to deal with. I thought I had it all figured out and now realize I don’t have anything at all figured out. So, I QUIT. Y’all can have it. I’m done.
    Well, you're not giving us any information to go on, but regardless of what others say, if you don't want to do it any more, if you really want to quit, you can do it. It's entirely up to you.

You may notice that most responses here say that it's impossible to quit, but just keep in mind, those folks who have quit aren't members of crossdressers.com anymore so they are not here to advise you.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Yeah, I've just come to realize those feelings are here to stay. Haha... Good luck, hun.

I've stopped numerous times myself, by having a purge.
    Really wish I hadn't now as its difficult for me to buy clothes, so throwing them out just makes it more difficult for me.

Silver Member
    When you have figured out that you don't have anything figured out - you really have figured it out.
    Last edited by heatherdress; 11-17-2012 at 09:10 AM.

I quit about 40 times. good luck with that! (halloween gets its hooks in me too)
    Carpe Noctem

Cheyenne Hyde

"You may never exceed, your own expectations, of yourself"

http://s46.photobucket.com/user/MsHyde2u/library/
    (the password is feminine)

Think about it this way! After you purge everything, you WILL return! Sorry but life works that way! Good luck!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

I'm sure many of our forefathers felt the same way at times when exploring uncharted territories,but with discipline, patience and courage they reached their
    destination and victory was theirs.