Thread: I am so glad I discovered dressing

I am so glad I discovered dressing

All the features which gave me such unhappy teenage years are now a blessing! I was bullied at school and called names because: I have a pretty face (the girls used to put make up on me, which I hated). I have a long slender neck with no adam's apple and arms with no visible biceps (the boys used to pretend to choke me and challenge me to arm wresting). I am very small down below (the boys used to pull my pants down and laugh). I have long slender legs.

Then, some years ago, I began dressing and all these features make me a convincing cd. In every cloud there is a silver lining!

Good for you Lucy, sometimes things are just meant to happen, but not always exactly when we would like them !!
    [SIZE="3"]Lots of love Gina X[/SIZE]

If you sit near the river for long enough eventually the bodies of your enemies will float by......Chinese Proverb
    Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
    I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are still missing !!
    People who think they know everything, are especially annoying to those of us who do

Aspiring Member
    How lucky you are, I'm jealous. We'd love to see some photos when you are ready.

Wink

I agree!
    Sometimes we are given gifts that we don't realize the potential of ...
    I always thought my slender build was a almost a handicap in my
    school years.

Then, later realized that I could easily fit into my wife's sexiest
    lingerie. (And then some!) I got a lot of cool stuff if something
    fit me better than her.

Ya never know ...
    I learned the laws of physics by watching Road Runner cartoons.

Do you have that, in a tall?

You just told the story of my life. I was bullied, picked last for all games with teams, (when I even played) no adams apple, same down below, always spent my time when younger playing with the girls. Yes I am finding a lot of this to be an advantage now.

You go with it Lucy! Just the life you wish to!
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy Long Legs View Post
    All the features which gave me such unhappy teenage years are now a blessing! I was bullied at school and called names because: I have a pretty face (the girls used to put make up on me, which I hated).
    I've been told in high school that "if you had long hair and a pair of tits, you'd look like a chick". I pretended to be offended, but really it made me happy. Of course, I've envied girls or wished I was one ever since I was maybe seven or eight, so maybe you're different. I never much cared for pissing contests between guys, which actually makes you seem more mature to girls when you're older. Like, physical competition couldn't hold less interest to me.

Now I wish I could have had access to the clothes and makeup in high school that I do now. The thought of being able to wear size 9 women's shoes sends shivers up my spine. Just the thought that I could go to a shoe store, and every shoe on display would be in my size would be incredible.

I'm still kind of pretty and can be decently skinny if I diet for a few months. My hands and arms are within the range of normal for women, although perhaps a bit more masculine than average. I'm way too tall, me feet are too big, and my voice is far too deep to ever pass as a woman outside of pictures though. Which is, of course, why photos are my favorite medium through which to express my femininity.

In high school I had hair to my waist. wore hip hugger jeans and bracelets and necklaces. A lot of older folks asked me if I was a boy or a girl. Maybe I was asking myself the same thing.

Platinum Member
    Is that a reflection of how they treat people in Maine? What horrid bullies you had in your school! I'm very sorry you had to endure such abuse as a child.

Lucy, I too was slender, and had a girly quality while in school. The harassment in middle school/ junior high was relentless. I am glad I still have a few of the qualities, left. I just wish I still had the long blond hair.
    Marcia (LOVES) Blue

I grew up in GA and it was very much like that. Your status as a guy was dependent on who you could beat up. I was the lowest one in the school because I refused to live that way. But yes the harassment was relentless. May be why I do not care much for male friends. I didn't then either I hung around with the girls.

Like you Lucy I had similar deformities and like you I turned them into an asset.
    Keep the positive thinking and enjoy it whilst you can.
    Ain't life wonderful.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Same story for me. My physique used to be a huge disadvantage to me. Now it's my greatest blessing.

I was in the supermarket this morning. There were four women in the queue ahead of me. We were all virtually the same height. (But I was easily the best dressed among us.) I've become practically invisible. Nobody pays any attention to me. I'm thanking my lucky stars.

Best wishes Luc., For me living the CD lfe has been a blessing, I hope that it will be for you also .
    Last edited by ArleneRaquel; 11-17-2012 at 04:44 PM.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

No not me, 6'3", 205 always big, played ball, lots of broken bones. The body hurts now. lol. Then wife got me started in dressing, now I love to dress in lingerie, heels, makeup, wig, etc. etc..

Similar here Lucy. Always picked on as I was an easy (spelled no-response) target. I learned to just kid with them and they usually let you be. Maybe thats where I learned to laugh at life and situations. It wasn't till may years later that I learned my lack of development was due to a kidney medication I was on (side effect was a T-blocker) so as it turns out, I had a reason, just didn't know it at the time. Most of the girls loved my hair which, in the early 70's, was a weee bit too long for a guy (ok a lot to long). Add to that no discernible adams apple, skinny arms with long/narrow hands/fingers, very slight build (28" around under the arm pit and same at the hips) and almost 6ft I was most often referred to as "willowy". Where I was a "freak" as most of the "bullies" called me I found acceptance as a tall girl when dressed as such so if no one was home I had more fun as a girl than a boy. Anyway - I'll bet a bunch of us here can relate in many many ways

Jenn

Banned Read only
    This is and was me also. In high school I was 5'8" and was about 120lbs. Yes, bullied in school, always the last one picked for the ball team, yes when everyone was chosen, I was standing there all alone, and the chooser, smirked and said, well I guess I'll take him. SC was tough too. It seemed like every guy had to fight somebody to prove themselves to others, and so naturally I seemed like an easy target for what they thought was easy prey. In those early 70's, I was tall, slender, wore those things they called "stacks" for shoes, hip hugger low waist crushed velvet bell bottom jeans. Very long hair to my waist and wore necklaces with a peace sign medallion. People always asked if I was a boy or a girl all the time. I couldn't grow any facial hair at all. I can barley grow anything on my face even now. But now, it's sort of a blessing, for I like the way my long legs look in a skirt along with my slender arms.
    I just had a funny sort of thought, that if I had gone to school as a girl I would have been very passable, but I wouldn't have gotten so bullied at school. It's just like a movie I saw a while back.

you're lucky lucy, i don't have the body you have, sounds nice. i was drawn to dressing as a kid - something about clothes felt right inside but the social taboo at that time was so strong i'm still scared of being "outed"... i love dressing up and wish it could be part of my "normal" life in someway instead of being this big secret i have.

If you dress the part, you will be fine. I have seen many females, that look very masculine.

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    [SIZE="4"]I occasionally see pretty much the same thing in some of the CD's I meet here in the PNW. It's just so easy for them to look feminine. For me it takes all the paint and smoke and mirors that I can find!

Funny thing is, I always like the way I look as a finished product.
    [/SIZE]