Thread: Doesn't it just feel right

Smile Doesn't it just feel right

Good Morning All,

Regardless of where you are along the continuum of male/female gender, doesn't it just feel right to have this tangible feminine part of you. It seems likely that we all struggle or have struggled with accepting, maybe even acknowledging this part of ourselves, but with acceptance, I believe there follows a sense of gratitude.

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone

Carlene..

Aspiring Member
    Yes, it does feel right. I no longer question it, it defines me, it's who I am.

Yes it does. cant imagine my life without that feeling anymore.
    Renee

i love the two sides of me,I think more the Shellie side though,still at times question why?

I don't really have two sides, but sometimes I have to pretend to be a man.

It feels so right it makes me cry sometimes... and being 'the guy' is getting harder... I just want to be ME!
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

Platinum Member
    Yes, I do feel that I'm in the right place when I am presenting as female. It did take a long time to fully comprehend what I felt and longer still to accept this as a part of me.

If I didn't present as a woman, I'd probably either be a "horn swoggler" or "boon doodler". Not sure that's much of a choice though.
    Last edited by Kate Simmons; 11-17-2012 at 10:14 AM.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

The key here is the undeniable acceptance part of the equation. Once that person has achieved this milestone their is a rush of understanding and truth in what we do to define oneself. Building on the truth as we all know will limit our inhibitions, and open us up to explore new ideas and experiment to take ourselfs further in development to be better at what we do. In each of our cases it is to be the best woman we can be and this is always going to be a evolving process. After many years of learning,practicing and emulating it just becomes second nature because it is meant to be. And the truth will always set you free!

Michelle

on a personal level yeah - it feels great and i love it and embrace it BUT only in private. sadly, i grew up in less tolerant times in a not so tolerant place. the support systems that exist now online weren't around when i was young. if they had been i'd be a completely different person than i am now...

It almost always just feels right when I dress up. Occasionally I feel a bit silly or lose confidence a tad, but that's a pretty rare occasion which is far outweighed by the amount of time I wish I could dress up and can't.
    Bi-Gendered, Goth/Metal Fan, Atheist, Artist and British

I agree things just feel right when I can express this side of me. It has taken a long time to come to terms with everything I want to do and I'm going to be feeling real, real right tonight too cause I'm going out!

The hardest thing for me is getting changed to go to work.
    I present as a man where I work.
    One day I might forget.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    The hardest thing for me is getting changed to go to work. I present as a man where I work. One day I might forget.
    Similar problem. I only feel 'normal' when dressed as a girl. having to put on a costume and pretend to be something I'm not (a standard issue guy) when I have to go to work is difficult for me as well. I have a job where I only have to work three days a week, and with holiday and vacation time, I spread my time off to over a week quite often. When the end comes and I have to revert to boy clothes, it's very depressing.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

To this senior it is a perfect way to live.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    I love being en femme and would do so more if time allowed. I under dress daily, so wearing lingerie plays a big part for me. No problems with my personal acceptance, I love being the dressed, girly me.......just wish I could spend more time this way.
    Looking forward to getting involved with UK based Beaumont Society, so I can get out more.

Loving tonight with painted nails and general casual look of denim skirt, white cami and beige chunky knit cardi. A gorgeous feel and Rebecca absolutely loves presenting this way.

Rebecca
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Yes, it sooooooo feels right. Funny now when I look back at all the years of denial and what a hard time I gave myself. Acceptance of it all was my watershed. Today I'd hate to think of my life without my ability to become feminine, the woman I feel myself to be.

Robyn
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!

As Kaz said It's getting harder by the day to pretend to be the man. I love Anita and she is none too happy with the guy thing taking up most of the time.

AnitaH
    I am becoming a butterfly emerging from a cocoon, I am ready to spread my wings, I have found my voice again for I am holding my head high and I am taking my power back.

“It is never too late to become what you might have been.” ~ George Eliot

HTTP://anitafog.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/anitah.fog

Dressing in femme feels right for me. Too bad i only do it in private at home.

After a 25 year long suppression and battle, I finally let go, and I feel normal and happy.
    I have a deep girl side.....she goes out everywhere, and anywhere. I am at peace.

Banned Read only
    I find it interesting how calm and "natural" I feel as Gina. I can go for days that way but seldom get the opportunity. It is frustrating when I have to return to my male persona and have to put Gina away. I like her more amd more these days.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    After 55 years thinking I was "simply" a guy, the revelation that there is a strong feminine part of my being was incredibly eye opening! One of the many fantastic parts is that my wife helped us "discover" Tina, and understanding who Tina is and what part she plays (and has played) in my life is very much a joint effort. No guilt, no question of acceptance, no problems! Exploring who you are can't be anything but very very right!

It feels nither right nor wrong, it just is what it is, and that is, it feels like me.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

I feel good either way.. and enjoy being able to express myself in either mode!!
    Enjoy being able to play the female role, but like being a guy too.. I'm more guy than girl, but really enjoy 'being pretty' now and then.. best of both worlds!!
    "If it feels good.. - Wear it"!

It does feel right.
    For me, it's not about "dressing" but "being". I found a way to express myself, and there I went.....and here I am.