Thread: not looking forward to going home.

not looking forward to going home.

Off work and heading home and talk to my wife. This is going to be a long weekend.
    Christ it would be easier to tell I killed someone .
    Hey baby ran over one of my men today. Killed him even backed ulp to make sure he was dead.
    No big deal shift happens.
    Thats way easier to say.

Julie.

Hang in there and good luck today...

Facing the music is never easy. Try to think positive. If all else fails do a " Joliet Jake" and hope her aim is very bad.
    If the clothes make the man then the makeup makes the woman.

Good luck Julie. Its got to be the hardest thing to tell someone you love. I wish you all the strength and courage girl.
    Renee

Good luck to you. And remember to breath.
    I know enough to know I don't know enough.

Peace

I also wish you well and yes, take a deep breath before you go in.
    Do not talk about yourself, let her ask, just answer the questions and be caring to her needs.
    Good luck to you
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Hi Julie; Well we all know what you are feeling and it's a hard thing to do ,but be strong and let it out ,take it slow with your wife and be atuned of how she'll feel and react.Good luck to you both.
    I see you are in Calgary,well I'll be living in Airdrie at years end so we are neighbours .
    Paula.
    " I'm learning to fly"..............(Tom Petty).

Good luck girl, let us know, we are all rooting for you.
    Susan

Platinum Member
    Are you adequately prepared for this conversation? I think it's good to come out, but I don't think it's wise to just dump everything without planning out the conversation as best you can. And while disclosure is good, sometimes there are questions you may not be able to answer accurately, because you may not know the answers yourself. Take it very slowly and, for heavens sake, keep focused on her concerns and her feelings.

First let me say good luck. I know what you are going through as I ust went through the same thing in the last week. Listen to the advice that everyone here is giving, it's good advice and it helps. Remember to take it slow and listen to what she is saying and what she's not saying. Hopefully all will go well for the two of you.

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    [SIZE="4"]I wish you and your wife well.[/SIZE]

I remember that drive home after my wife accidentally found out.... I would have never volunteered to tell her.... to much of a procrastinator and chicken.... Good luck..... hope your talk ends better than mine did......
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

It wasn't easy for either of us when my wife found out and we've had ups ands downs since, but overall, it has definitely been for the best that she knows. I wish you both the best. Please let us know how it goes.

Ameli

Banned Read only
    It can go well. Stay positive and her everything. When she asks questions like "are you gay?" Don't take offense. Answer every question honestly and remember this is super weird for her. Prepare your words and mind.

Wishing you the best. I'm sure you'll deliver the news in the best way you can and hopefully she'll handle it well.