Thread: Something funny happened

Something funny happened

My friend (a college friend) and I met for an early dinner and since it was only around 6 that we were having dessert, she asked me if I would mind spending some time with her while she shopped for a dress which she needed for a formal party on Wednesday. I was super excited but I didn't let it show and said with a shrug, "Alright, if that's what you want to do!!" was dressed as my regular guy clothes only slightly semi formal.

So there we were walking up and down the aisle as she continued her search. Normally I am so nervous when I go shopping alone because it sort of feels weird to be a guy and spend time in the women's section without getting nervous, even in drab. While I was satisfying my eyes noticing the new as well as the on-sale items, pretending to be uninterested all this while and slouching behind my friend, she suddenly decides that she has picked up two dresses which would like to try on quickly. Another, "Alright". She asked the SA, a girl of around our age, if she could check for the two dresses in her size. The SA said she would check that and will be back in a minute. A minute or two later, the SA comes back holding two dresses as we are talking and says, "Here is the red one for you ma'am and here's the black one for you (handing me the another). The fitting rooms are down the aisle on your left." I said "Thank you very much" and we all had a fairly good laugh together.

My friend liked and bought both those dresses and we left for coffee before heading home. I sort of found the incident funny enough to share with all of you. Have you had any similar experiences?

wel!!!!! did you try it on? did you clue your friend in? inquiring minds want to know
    Carpe Noctem

Cheyenne Hyde

"You may never exceed, your own expectations, of yourself"

http://s46.photobucket.com/user/MsHyde2u/library/
    (the password is feminine)

Crossdresser
    That may have been an open door opportunity to let your friend know you like dresses. Was the SA saying you could use the ladies fitting room? That's what I want to know since you were in drab mode.

That's pretty funny/fun. It's always great when theres some friendly humor that can be more about the truth they don't know about yet

Quote Originally Posted by Lillyasia View Post
    That may have been an open door opportunity to let your friend know you like dresses. Was the SA saying you could use the ladies fitting room? That's what I want to know since you were in drab mode.
    Well, this one wasn't an opportunity, it was simply ironical. The thing is that my friend can never keep things to herself. We spent the whole evening with her talking about everything just about everyone she knows. About the fitting rooms, I am pretty certain that the fitting rooms rooms for men and women are adjacent to each other there. Moreover, it was just plain humor, so I don't see if anyone thought that far.

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Sweet story. Of course, your response to the SA should have been, and how did you guess my size...

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Nice story (and nice time). The SA had a sense of humor and it just added to your story. THis may have been an opportunity for you to have a laugh with your friend and the SA, by going into the changing room and trying the dress on (if it was your size or close to it). Anyways, thanks for sharing your story with us. By the way, are you sure your college friend isn't in the know about your CD'ing, and having some fun with you as well?
    Di

Once my reply was can I try it on and back came an emphatic "Yes"
    So I did.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

That was fun. It would have been more fun if she knew about your dressing and you had taken the dress in the fitting room and tried it on. My wife and I sometimes have those funny incidents in stores.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

I think I would have asked "do you think this is the right color for me?", or "are you sure this size will fit me?"