Thread: 3 day alone and now it's ruined unless. .

3 day alone and now it's ruined unless. .

I had 3 days alone and now it's ruined ='[. Well I'm in college and my SO and all of my friends are going home for holiday starting Wed. But I'm not. Ive been thinking this whole time that I would have 3 days to go out and shop and dress etc. BUT. I noticed that my colleges free shuttle service has stopped working for the holidays starting weds. as well. I go to college in the city and it's not exactly the safest idea to walk off campus alone. I would catch the city bus but to be honest I'm terrified=[. I don't have a car on campus and no CD or TG friends at all to help me. I just wanna get out and go somewhere while dressed. =[ if anyone has any suggestions I'd really appreciate it. <=[

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Perhaps you could take a taxi ?

It is a big step but not many on the city bus at the moment, try it and you can always come back on the next bus.
    Alternatively take a bag of your things and try and change somewhere off campus.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Where there's a will there's a way ---- think about it plan and do it or you will regret it ............................Debra

I feel your pain! Do you live on a campus with Zipcar or something similar? That might help!

buy a cheep car.
    get cheep insurance.

sell car next month.
    or just keep it.

rental for three days?

loni