Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Experience...lets hear it (bi)

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    Quote Originally Posted by Kari B View Post
    Goodness me! Well, I am not going to trawl through all of those.....much!

True. My wife pointed that out to me. She said there is a large number of CDs that proclaim that they are hetero yet an awful lot of threads about being bi (or gay only when dressed).

Well, I did have a couple of flings with a guy from school many, many moons ago. Young, naive and we pleasured each other, but that's as far as it went. I still think about that time to this day.

When I'm not in a dress I want to be with my wife. When I put on a dress, I want to be with my wife. Never wanted a man.

I have strong urges although I don't fancy men at all.

If I do have a bi (ok, gay) experience, I'll want to be in lingerie...

Quote Originally Posted by PertyX View Post

If I do have a bi (ok, gay) experience, I'll want to be in lingerie...
    I wouldn't have it any other way.

xo

Quote Originally Posted by Kari B View Post
    When I dress up I would like to have a man to ravish me and fill me up.
    Sounds wonderful! (I dress up most of the time! )
    I'm always a woman!

Quote Originally Posted by darla_g View Post
    True. My wife pointed that out to me. She said there is a large number of CDs that proclaim that they are hetero yet an awful lot of threads about being bi (or gay only when dressed).
    Exactly!!! I think the heterosexual crossdresser is probably the minority within this group.

I too don't look at men when in guy mode but when I think about dressing up, being with a guy seems like something that I want to go with it. Don't find them attractive in the slightest but I think it's the idea of being treated like a girl that I like.

well i am bi inclined, i have tried with females, but stil not with guys. hoping to correct the situation. i hope being dressed like a female will help the guys to feel and experience me as a woman
    Last edited by cassexy; 01-27-2013 at 08:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by xxLaurenCDxx View Post
    I too don't look at men when in guy mode but when I think about dressing up, being with a guy seems like something that I want to go with it. Don't find them attractive in the slightest but I think it's the idea of being treated like a girl that I like.
    I have seen a bunch of posts like this one and it echos a part of my earlier post. I think, for some of us, when in girl mode, the idea of having sex with a guy somehow completes the "feminizing" process. Which is why many of us fantasize about it even if we have no intention of following through with it. I mean if you break the feminizing process down into baby steps, the start of the whole thing is the first time you dared to wear women's underwear or some other small thing. From there it grows by steps until fully dressing, using makeup, the first step out into public, first interaction with a guy, then a date with a guy, then sex with a guy. No matter where you are on the scale the further you go the more "like a traditional woman" you are acting.

Obviously there are many steps in between (for some body modification is in there as well) and we all stop at our own place. But also, for some of us I think, it is the feminizing process that drives as opposed to real sexual desire for men. Otherwise I would think I would think that I would look at a guy the same way as a woman and with the same desire and I don't. Just my 2 cents.

I am bi and proud of it too! I only play with men while I am enfemme. As others have stated, it has ranged from terrible to toe curling awesome. Depends on the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by kittypw GG View Post
    Exactly!!! I think the heterosexual crossdresser is probably the minority within this group.

As I posted earlier...so predictable.

Once while listening to Dan Savage's podcast spin-off from his column, he talked about gay couples and how much more willing they are to share their kinks and such with their partners than straight couples are. His theory about this was that two gay people had already climbed over te big mountain of social stigma that was coming out as being gay, so talking about a fetish or a kink was no bg deal.

With that in mind, my theory is that the reason this topic comes up so much on this forum is not because cross dressers are any more inclined to be bi or gay than truly cis gendered men are. Rather, by virtue of the fact that we have already climbed over the big mountain that is gender bending, many of us are a lot more open to thinking about these parts of ourselves than a cis gendered man might be. Having this forum also gives an outlet to those who struggle with these thoughts and have no one to talk to about them. My belief though is that if you took a cross-section of cis gendered men that was as large as the member base on this site, and somehow found a a way to ensure they spoke with true honesty, you would find very similar percentages in regards to how they'd identify as straight, gay, bi, and "straight but..."
    Last edited by JiveTurkeyOnRye; 01-27-2013 at 12:01 PM. Reason: Wrote this on an iPad, typo city.
    -------------------------------------------------
    ~Riley
    Check out my trans themed standup on YouTube!

My Tumblr Blog

love to hear from u missynicole's Avatar
    i have thought about being with a man when dressed and have recently decided i will....not sure if i will turn out to be bi or gay but i do know that the urge has been there for a long time and that i am going to go with it....so i am looking for that man to be with missy....i will let those interested know what i feel...i guess when i really look at it too i also would be a lesbian too...i just know that i am finally ready

I don't know if fantasizing about or having an encounter with a man makes a person gay or perpetual bi, it is just enjoying a fantasy. Some of us may want to feel and enjoy what a woman feel and enjoy. Actually, it is part of exploring ones sexuality and finding what make a CD happy and how far to go in the world of CDing.

Enjoy the journey girls

Just one thing to say. The best way to find out is to gain your own experience. How will you know if you never try?
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Quote Originally Posted by missynicole View Post
    ....i will let those interested know what i feel...
    When you do, spill all the raunchy details.

xo

I think of it this way. The man that inhabits this body is straight. Tami, the female in here is bi, pretty much liking men and women equally. I haven't been dressed during all of my experiences with men, but in my mind I've been Tami and am always the bottom. As a whole, I know that makes me bi, so no, I'm not rationalizing.

I wouldn't say I've had any bad experiences, but some were definitely better. Some were just for sex, and some well, I was absolutely thrilled when a guy in a bar once bought me a rose. I really loved that he treated me as a straight man would treat a straight female.

As to the mini thread running through here, I think there are a lot more bi crossdressers than the totally straight ones will admit. The bi crossdressers don't show our numbers on this board, being that it is pretty much PG-13 here. Those that are mostly seeking sex don't show up here.

Im 100% Pan-sexual. For me I care about the person im with. Gender has nothing to do with it. If I make them feel good and I feel good then that is all that matters to me.

Part Time Lesbian Diva CassandraSmith's Avatar
    Really only interested in women as lovers; however, a domme can provide a fantasy simulation of what it's like with a male (sort of). I'm not going to say whether I've done that or not but I have this friend who has ;-)

Silver Member
    I think many of us at least fantasize about being taken by a man when we are fully dressed although many have not tried it or had the opportunity to actually experience it. Each person will make their own decision and should not worry about being categorized but just view it as part of life's wonderful experiences.

Banned Read only
    Gee, a Bi thread that I missed...

I think there is one significant difference at work here. Without doing any statistics, I think most of the people here who believe they are bisexual came to this from a crossdressers perspective. It seems that those who realized that they were bisexual BEFORE they got into crossdressing (myself included) are a fairly small part of the population here.

So, how is that different? Like anything else, bisexuals can be aggressive or passive (ie, top or bottom). An amalgam, being versatile, is also possible. Anyway, I suspect that a male dressed as a male in any sexual experience, would tend to respond based on what his preference is (aggressive, passive, versatile). Note it is entirely possible that a male may take a more passive role with a female sex partner. However, I think that a male dressed as a female would tend to take the passive role sexually with another male. But, with a female, probably any of the three modes could happen.

If one views bisexuality only from the standpoint of being crossdressed (a male dressed as female with another male sexually), my guess is that that person would usually take the passive role.

I've noticed when I'm dressed the thought of being with a man starts becoming more appealing. Although I'm srtaight and married to a wonerful understanding woman. I think it's more the thought of a man being turned on by me and being touched and carressed by him that strokes my CD ego. I mean the thought of totaly satisfying a man with my body would make me feel so much like a woman and would give me a sence of confidence in CDing.

I am not sure what i am? i would have to say Bi if you were goign to classify me, I have never been with a man but have been with a few TS,s. When i have been with a TS i am always the bottom. I enjoy giving regardless if it is TS or a woman, When i am dressed i have often thought of what it would be like to be with a man i love the fantasy, However at this point i would not be comfortable dressing in front of anyone other then my wife. So am i Bi? I dont know but i guess if you look at the true defination then i am .

Banned Read only
    My first time with a guy was a little awkward, but I had planned the encounter to surprise him and totally leave him with the best memory I could. At the time I had little experience with girls, and relied on what I remembered from an adult movie I had seen. I really enjoyed being his "girl" and leaving him totally satisfied. We spent most of the summer being together as much as possible and it is still my most exciting time as a "girl". After we went our own separate ways, I experienced intimacy with a few other men, with varying results any gg would recognize (some good, some bad). I had the same experience with women.

When I was married to a woman, I did dress but I didn't stray to anyone else. I completely enjoyed our intimate time together, and she always said she was satisfied with that part of our lives also. After the divorce, I was fortunate to find a man who met me as "Gina", and liked what he saw. I also met a great girl who I introduced to Gina. She isn't into being intimate with someone who looks like Gina, but was happy to be with the man I am. Today, I maintain a relationship with both of them (both personally know the other and are accepting of the arrangement), and I love to play both sides of the fence. I will always consider myself bi sexual and accept it for what it is.