Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OMG I just did it!

OMG I just did it!

I actually got in my car, went for a ride, (driving in heels is cake BTW)
    Stopped at 711 and went in while there was a GG (i think i looked better) stood behind her in line, made my purchase and drove away!!!!!
    WOOOOHOOOOO!!!

XO

Penni (on cloud 9.01)

Banned Read only
    OMG!!!! Another one has escaped!!!! Quick call the TRANNY SQUAD!!!!!

It is such a rush the first time, isn't it? Glad you made it out but now you will have to be very careful. It is addictive!

Lovely post doll. It is a great feeling isnt't ot ?
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Ahhh the pulse ramps up and the drive seems to take forever..... remember these days as when the butterflies go away, the time will go by too fast...

Out and about is a great way to see the world....

Thanks for sharing....

Renne.....

Driving in heels.....I had to share.....I used to have an old VW Bug, the floor was rusty and had to have a floor mat to cover otherwise i would get my heels caught in the floor boards. Once I caught my heel in the floorboard, ran a red light and got pulled over. I had to have the cop yank my shoe out of the crack of the car. No ticket he was laughing too hard. So ladies make sure you have good floor mats before you drive in heels
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]----Live....Laugh....Love------SO of Cassandra Lynn.

If I drove while wearing high heels no one would be safe. Great story as I stated in a previous post.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Yes, it's the best, isn't it? Dressing behind closed doors is one thing, but there's so much more out there to be had. Here's to many more fun adventures! (:
    "She ain't waiting 'til she gets older, her feet are makin' tracks in the winter snow.
    She got a rainbow that touches her shoulder, she be headed where the thunder rolls."

-Van Halen, "Secrets"

Penni

you have a lot going for you, cute profile, a little makeup help you would be a fox
    Carpe Noctem

Cheyenne Hyde

"You may never exceed, your own expectations, of yourself"

http://s46.photobucket.com/user/MsHyde2u/library/
    (the password is feminine)

Banned Read only
    Your story reminds me of the time I was riding in the passenger seat in my brother's rusted out Comet. I watched the highway literally pass through my legs. I'll settle for wearing flats to my destination and then change into heels. I also removed the floor mat on the driver side so it would not push under the gas and brake pedals.

Get another car!

Quote Originally Posted by GG7irish View Post
    Driving in heels.....I had to share.....I used to have an old VW Bug, the floor was rusty and had to have a floor mat to cover otherwise i would get my heels caught in the floor boards. Once I caught my heel in the floorboard, ran a red light and got pulled over. I had to have the cop yank my shoe out of the crack of the car. No ticket he was laughing too hard. So ladies make sure you have good floor mats before you drive in heels

Ah, the sweet taste of freedom! Soon you'll be shopping en femme, out to dinner, a movie....

Congrats. I used to do that sometimes and I know it was an interesting experience! I have stopped at a wig place before. Now I just stopped lol.
    With my tail between my legs and I'm afraid...this is not me!

I think this website has had an influence on you. It only took 3 years after joining, took me over 4.

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Congrats to you Penni. The first time feelings can't be duplicated, and they only get better each time you get to go out and just be yourself with everyone else. Hope you get to do this more often.

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    The first time I drove en femme, my fiancee was nervous about me driving in heels, so I wore flats. No problem there.

The second time, we were both wearing new 3" heels (hers were leopard print wedges, mine were brown ankle boots). Still no trouble.

It helps that my car is fairly new, without rusty floorboards to catch my heel in.

I didn't stop at a 7-Eleven though, either time...but the second time, when we were parked outside her friend's apartment, I did step outside and walk around a bit, to help get used to the boots.

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

Good for you Penni! You will never forget that first time! Quite a rush isn't it!!!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

See you even think you looked better.
    You probably did. Woo Hoo!
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Awesome I know that feeling your having, great isn't it?
    Formerly Lolisa

Love my early morning and late evening outings. gas station, post office, bank, etc.....

Have fun with it.

Not sure where I am yet Jay Cee's Avatar
    Awesome! That takes courage, girl!

It's the quickening

It's the quickening, ok, I am a highlander fan. But soon there will be a time when all CD will feel an irresistible pull towards a far away land ... to fight for the prize. A full makeover at MAC and a shopping spree while attending the Southern Comfort Conference.......

I love to drive dressed. haven't had the courage to shop dressed

Must be a night of firsts. I finally got the courage after a few drinks. I just drove 20 miles to Walmart to buy some leggings but they was closed so had to drive back home. Felt great

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    That's great! The first time is always special.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Congratulations! You will always remember your first time out. My first time out was going through a drive through at Dunkin Donuts.....I was so scared!

Hi Penni, you did great and I'm sure you passed fine,
    My first time out was to a 7-11 also! Steph!
    Stephanie