Thread: Best Birthday and Thanksgiving Week (en femme) ever!!!!

Talking Best Birthday and Thanksgiving Week (en femme) ever!!!!

Hi everyone, I would like to share my weekend without work or stress from school if that's ok. Here I go, So I went out en femme last Saturday. I went to a thrift store about 15 minutes from my house. There were a good amount of people Getting out of the car and walking in was a rush. Not that many people paid too close attention of. Monday was awesome, had the best trip to Disneyland with my GF and got her those Minnie Mouse ears like I wanted.(no femme involved)Sorry

Today was awesome, did some errands then found out that no one will be home until 9 or 10 pm so at 5 pm I dressed up in my sexy outfit that I haven't gotten to wear out yet and went to a shopping center. Yes, I know its black Friday. The shopping center was packed but I found good parking and the store had a fair amount of people again and it was awesome, I've never been in a fashion store dressed before.

Tomorrow is my birthday. I've spent my last few hours of being 21 extremely happy. This was the best Thanksgiving break for me ever(well I remember when I was 9 it was just as awesome)
    I don't dress to impress, I dress to outdress

Here's a more detailed version of both my outtings.

Saturday. I dressed when it was dark and cold. I wore my leather outfit, its sort of fetishy. I got to the parking lot which was about a 10-15 minute drive and the parking lot had cars but weren't as active as I thought. I was a Saver's thrift store. I went in search of a leather mini and leather boots. Couldn't find anything good and decided not to buy tights that I would have wanted eventually. I browsed up and down the isles. People saw and not looked and some didn't pay too much attention. It was a rush but it felt easier getting out of the car now and I don't mind the people. They don't say anything nor treat me bad. I left while the cashier asked if I was ready but I was on my way out and luckily the parking lot didn't have a moving car. I was comfortable and got in and left. My dad came home 30 minutes after I got home.

Monday was awesome and I spent a lot of money. 'Nuff said

Today, Black Friday. I ran some errands and then I was free. No one will be home until like 9 or 10. I dressed right when it got dark at 5. I shaved and did my makeup. And wore my outfit that I never got to try out. Leather leggings and nude heels. I didn't intend on going out but then my dad said that he won't be able to turn on the front lights tonight and asked if I was home that I could do it. He has never ever called me to say that he cant make it. Normally my sister and I are home but she had work(retail).

I did my makeup and tried on my first outfit, it was boots with a faux leather mini. I didn't wanna go out like that because I didn't shave my legs. I've NEVER worn a skirt outfit out shopping before which will be my nice step.

I went to a big shopping center with 2 fashions stores and a Sally's to look around and buy some things. I parked in the front where they had closed this store. I put on my heels and went out.(can't drive in heels, manual transmission haha). I few girls saw and a young boy and couple saw before I made it inside. Inside, I was browsing and couldn't find anything, all the while pay attention to who can see me and whose close by as well as enjoying my outfit. Some people saw and look. I had a heel slippage problem on the way out of the store lol but then got to my car safely about 20 yards away. The location was about 5 minutes away from my house. I only made it to one store. The others will have to wait

The outfit I wore was basically faux leather leggings, nude pumps, white v neck, and leather bomber jacket. I love it

One thing I noticed was that it was easy getting out of the house,driving, and the infamous "getting out of the car" to go in the store part. It is so much easier than the first time I did it in 2010 and I'm so happy I did. I'm almost 22 and I still have free time and look young to do this. This will never stop and I will have to change the way I dress someday and go out less due to work and future family. I told myself those things which pushed me to think "eff it!! Now or never!!"

The last thing I noticed was that some people looked while others didn't. My fault for them looking because I always overdress. I'm not afraid of the looks anymore. As long as I'm not made fun of out loud, kidnapped, raped, or beat up lol. Thank you for reading and taking a part of my adventure as well.

And I will take a picture of my outfit soon

Happy birthday - great week so far

Happy Birthday Joanna, don't say f' it as if you don't care.
    Always go the extra yard and do it right.
    Always more enjoyable especially at your age.
    You are right you will have to dress differently in a few years time but for now go for it as much as you can.
    I assume your father or maybe any of your family do not know. I am interested as it means differing advice sometimes.
    When I was twenty I did not appreciate it enough.
    I do now.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I can't wait to see pictures!

Love, Hannah
    www.hannahmcknight.org

Sounds like a great time, happy birthday, stay safe.
    Stephanie

Happy birthday!!! sounds like u had a blast!!!

Thank you ladies<3

happy brithday girl

sounds like you had an excellent weekend to me!!! happy belated birthday to you as well<3<3<3
    <3<3 AlExA <3<3

<3 Boys will be girls <3

What a perfect birthday weekend! Happy Birthday!

Tab