Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Did you start CDing with a relative's clothes?

Banned Read only

Did you start CDing with a relative's clothes?

If so, what item/s?

I did. Mom's denim skirt, leather skirt and lipstick.

i think most of us on here started this way.. for me it was moms panties hose garter, and slips.... love a full slip....

Mother's slips. Loved how soft they were!

hello,
    yes, I was about 8 year's old and wore my sister's tights - I wanted to be Robin Hood!
    luv J

i think i wanted to be robin hoods sister....

Quote Originally Posted by jacques View Post
    hello,
    yes, I was about 8 year's old and wore my sister's tights - I wanted to be Robin Hood!
    luv J

Yes. my sister's dresses. I think I wore them more then she did. She was a tom-boy.
    I know enough to know I don't know enough.

Peace

Aspiring Member
    My sister's pantyhose and dresses were the first items. Then it was items from the mother's for whom I babysat.

Mom's wig, lipstick and seem to remember panties too. Been a long time ago.

sort of; mom dressed me in my sisters clothes as a toddler. much later i borrowed her old clothes that were in storage in the attic.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

My mother's bras and panties. My bedroom was next to the laundry room and everyone threw their dirty clothes down the steps in front of my bedroom door.

Funny how things work out in life!
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Started with mom. I loved her bras. I remember looking at them and wearing them with her socks as breasts. Haha. I found I liked the jc Penney catalog for the lingerie in it. That led to me finding my first penthouse magazine (different topic). I moved to her panties and slips and dresses.
    Hugs
    Stephanie

Kinda sorta maybe - I was staying at a small apt. with my brother when he was sep/div/whatever - noticed a pair of red panty hose that probably was his x's - tried it on when he wasn't there ... ... ..... .. (I think that was my 1st CD action.)
    - Phoebe Brenne

I think I borrowed my teenage sister friends panties, That got me on the long road ahead of crossdressing

Mom's pantyhose, they were dangling in the laundry room and the temptation got the best of me... then slips, vintage nighties. Later on, whatever was in my sister's room that was easy to try on.... panties, prom dress, etc.
    Lacey

I STARTED CDing at a girl friends house. I was there with 4 other girls and we all traded clothes, then they decided to get me really dressed up. I really liked it until her mom came home and made sure I couldn't play with girls anymore.

I then started digging into the dirty clothes hamper to try on my mom's "Church clothes", since that's the only time she got dressed really pretty. My grandmother caught me in her drawers and showed me a bunch of dresses in the cellar and told me I could wear those.

When I was about 11, I wore the same size as my mother and would get fully dressed as a girl and even go out for walks around the block.

yes i started with my mom's girdle with straps that i was able to attach hose. then as i got older i would where my sisters poodle skirt and blouse and the wonderful feeling petticoats along with mom's girdle and hose

I did with mom's night gowns and shoes. My sister did my make-up
    HURRY-UP, IN THE BACK SEAT!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I guess i don't exactly fit the mold of the "typical" crossdresser.Although, i know since finding this site there is no such thing; trying to figure whereabouts i roughly might fit in.I didn't start until a bit later in life.I was 25ish when i started so could buy things myself, although only ventured doing it online.Not so sure i could have otherwise.I started with the fairly usual starting items i guess of hose and panties etc... however.

The clothes hamper at 4 or 5 years old is where I got my start. Mom's panties and bras... then panty hose, slips and on and on we go.

Started with mom pantyhose then in high school I had a GG dress me up to be her "wing woman" at a dance at the high school her boy friend attended. We had to do numerous dry runs before the big night. I passed and he never noticed. Love it ever since!!!!

Yes, my aunt's dresses. She was my mother's baby sister and only four years older than me. She introduced me to stockings and garter belt.

Mom' dresser

Mom's lingerie drawer was so intriguing! She made some sexy open bottom girdles and Berkshire hosiery

Well yes I did. It is kind of hard at the age of 5 to get your own.

At first I fit into my sisters clothes as she is two years older. She and I would dress up, and play with make up. By the time I was thirteen or so, I fit into my mom's clothing. At the time my mom was a serious socialite, who had a formal event to go to seemingly nightly. She had a walk-in full of ball gowns and formal wear, all of it couture, by the designers I only dream about now. I remember spilling some beverage all over a floor length Pucci, in about '72. I don't remember any consequences of that one, but she must have noticed it sometime.-Celeste

I had three older sisters so there were plenty of panties, bras, slips, girdles, and stockings to wear with their skirts and dresses, and I took advantage of all of it.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land