Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Did you start CDing with a relative's clothes?

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    Mom's dark red lipstick, wig and dresses......

It was my Mom's lingferie drawer calling to me. Bras, panties, girdles and pantyhose. I just loved it. Wish she was supportive or caught me and was supportive.
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

My mum's shoes and and dresses, then my aunties dropped off a heap of stuff to my grandmas house to be donated so i tried all that on before it was gone..
    i am what I am, I do what I do..
    i do not seek approval from others.

At about age 9, I discovered the laundry room treasures of mom's panties, bras, girdles, slips, nighties and sometimes nylons. Depending on if anyone was around, would determine my level of dressup play. I would dress all out if I was alone or underdress if there was someone else in the house. It seemed that everyday the desire got stronger and I got more engrossed in it until my mother sat me down for a long talk. That discussion will be for another thread.

Quote Originally Posted by tina 1103 View Post
    i think most of us on here started this way.. for me it was moms panties hose garter, and slips.... love a full slip....
    i always thought my mom suspected, but she never said anything, almost wish she had said something

I am the youngest of 3 with 2 older sisters that were 6 and 7 years older than me. For a young CDr our home was a paradise. My mother was a total pack rat and kept almost all of my sisters old clothes from when they were younger. So I was home, and many times alone, in a house filled with tons of perfectly fitting girls clothes. My sisters had so much stuff - dresses, skirts, blouses, jumpers, even their old shoes! I wore their panties, tights, vests and training bras, and pantyhose. I wore almost everything of theirs that I could and by age 9 or 10 I was one of the best dressed little CDrs you could ever meet. Complete outfits head-to-toe, inside-out! And this was the 1960s and girls clothes were GIRLY. One of my sisters even had some wigs (she was experimenting with her own looks) and they were just the icing on the cake for this little CDr. There were even ballet outfits and some skating dresses. I dressed almost daily from age 9 to about age 14 in perfectly fitting and age correct girls clothes!!

Luv and Hugs
    Patti Remick
    Last edited by Patti Remick; 11-26-2012 at 09:15 AM.

I have 6 sisters and in my house we kept a big box of their old clothes in the attic. When I first started to dress up I would go up to the attic and dive into that box of my sister's old clothes. Since they were no longer wanted I ended up keeping a lot of them.
    -Audrey

Just like some have said here already, started with my mom's clothes. Went on until I hit puberty and outgrew her

With no sisters (or brothers), when I started to take an interest in girls I was also fascinated by what they wore but the only female clothes available were my mothers. I tried some of her skirts and then some stockings and a girdle to hold them up. That gave me some idea of what all the young girls I saw around me must feel like - but opportunities to find out what they (as opposed to older women) wore were very limited and chances to snatch a quick try-on even more so.

Like most here i started with my mom's bras, panties, garters and nylons, even her dresses. I was about 7 when i started later when she would work after i got home from school it was wonderful i would totally dress and use her makeup. i can still remember it like it was yesterday. I think she knew but never said anything. After a while i stopped for a long time. But have come back to it on and off for many years, now i embrace it and no longer feel the urge to stop, and i am thankful my wife is very supportive and loves seeing me dressed she says i am so cute LOL.

My first recollection is wearing my mother's merry widow from her wedding. For some unknown reasons it was stored in the closet of my bed room and temptation got the better of me at about age 6. I also had several older sisters and that provided its own set of opportunities as time went on.

I was 14 and it was my mom's pantyhose and Christmas part dress she hung in the bathroom

Yes, I was an only child so started with my mom's pantyhose, her simple black dress and lucky me she even had a blonde wig...Hugs Jaymee

Quote Originally Posted by MssHyde View Post
    I started with my sisters dresses and what would fit that was my moms. shoes etc.

I used to put my hair in curlers every chance I got, I kept my hair long. then later on I'd have highlights and body perms etc.
    the long hair helped cover my earrings unless I wanted them too show.

I loved going to a beauty shop and having my hair permed then put in rollers and styled.
    So you were "out" with your hair? How did the family feel about you rolling your hair? Would love to see some pix of you as a young girl in rollers.

I was home alone every afternoon after my father left for work and before my mother got home from her job. I tried on all my mother's lingerie, full coverage mid length bras, slips and those Playtex rubber girdles. What fun !

I started with an Aunt's long blue silk nightgown. I eventually would try other Aunt's and Grandmother's lingerie when visiting and they would be away from home.

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    My mother's dresses. I even remember the first one...it was pale yellow with long sleeves, elastic cuffs and waist, and a skirt which must have been about knee-length. I stood there holding it on its hanger...then took it off and held it up to me...then flipped it over and wriggled myself into it. I looked down at myself for a minute or so...then panicked, took it off, and hung it back up, trying to conceal the fact that I'd ever taken it down. But the seed was sown...

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

Started out with the neighbors panty hose down stairs hanging on the line.
    Then mothers panty hose found in her drawer.

Oh sure. I had (still have) a sister a year younger and between her and my mother, there were always some nice nylon brief panties in the laundry hamper. It did not take long before I tried on a bra with the panties and then when I was really daring and I knew I had the house to meyself for awhile, I would try on a slip and pantyhose or stockings. The fun never went away.

Yes, it was my moms satin body suit and also a pair of corderoy gouchos. Never did bra or panties until I was married, then tried my wife's. Also wore her dresses occasionally until last year when i went and got my own stuff.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Follow me on Facebook
    http://facebook.com/ceri4certain

i just love this thread, brings back such wonderfull memmories ... moms stockings bra and full slip.... felt wonderfull

4th grade - used my 1st cousin's tennis dress and those little tennis panty cover things to be in the boy's beauty pageant - with a wig, and I knew right then there was something really special about this stuff - and I won that contest too!

First bunch of times my mom's girdle and bra stuffed with socks. Then the hose and shoes. Thank god for the shoes. Now the best thing ever happend. My neighbors left on vacation for two weeks. I'm like 12 at the time and they wanted me to watch the house. They had two older teen aged girls. Yes, I spent whole days over there. Full outfits. Mixing and matching. I was in heaven. I was those girls for that time. I felt like crying when they came home.

Thanks for rekindling those memories. And thanks for all of you being here.

I guess like everyone else it started with my Mother's stuff, then I started buying my own.

Quote Originally Posted by MaryBeth1 View Post
    yes i started with my mom's girdle with straps that i was able to attach hose. then as i got older i would where my sisters poodle skirt and blouse and the wonderful feeling petticoats along with mom's girdle and hose
    Yes Mary, it was the very same here. Have always like those garter straps hitting my legs as I pull them up.