Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Accidentally put on the wife's jeans!

Accidentally put on the wife's jeans!

I am a closet dresser and wife does not know yet...

Last Monday, I was working from home so I can get to the parents-teacher conference. As I get off the telecon a bit late and quickly grab a pair of jeans from the clean laundry basket. Rushing out the door as quick as I can as I am running late! When I got to school, I realized I was wearing my wife's jeans! It's has a tight top and bell bottoms! I love the way it looked on my wife and now on me!

Damn, it fits good and look nice!

Later that night, I told my wife that I wore her jeans and it fit well and looked nice and I will be keeping it! She rolled her eyes and said I can keep it!

So I wore it all week long!

Maybe this is the baby steps that I am taking...

She seems to approve that's good now go through her whole wardrobe lol

Most of my drab jeans have gone to the thrift shop; girls jeans for me! And she was so nice to let you keep them. What a sweet lady!

Wink

very cute story.

now with christmas coming you know exactly what to get her, wink, wink!
    Last edited by paulaprimo; 11-24-2012 at 08:57 PM.
    paula

Wonderful to have a wife in your size. Doubles the wardrobe--hers.
    [SIZE="3"]
    *** Barbie Lanai ***
    [/SIZE]

This could be a good start to communication. I agree with Barbie L. as it is awesome to be the same size as you have doubled your wardrobe. Hugs.

That is awesome! and hopefully she will continue to share, good luck. Steph
    Stephanie

I don't mean to be negative, but I would be very careful about assuming that you have automatically doubled your wardrobe. My wife hates it if I wear her clothes, even if I ask her first. Those are HERS! The jeans didn't become shared, she gave them away. My guess is she already knows, and giving you her jeans might be a hint that you should tell her... but there are other ways to interpret this, too.

Bell bottoms are really neat. Keep enjoying those jeans!.

Deedee

Er! I wore my wife's jeans because I lost the bet.
    Yep! that sounds plausible.

Nice try, I hope the outcome is positive for you.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

It seems like a great start to something. Maybe you can tell you wife. Having a relationship about crossdressing in the open is much easier, then being in the closet. It is hard at first, but in the long run a great thing.

Yeah... I better be careful. Last night she asked me "when am I getting my jeans back?"

Accidentally?

I just had a thought. Offer to buy her a new pair if she'll let you keep those ones!

lol I did same thing to my fiances jeans. they fit perfectly too. although what gave it away that they were hers was the fact that she is short, albeit the jeans looked short. She and I like dark wash jeans so it was in fact pretty difficult to tell whose was whose, until she got the ones with designs on the pockets for herself and I remain dull and boring.

my wife is about my size, if she puts her pants panties or socks etc. in my drawers I wear them always. I tell her she gave them to me.

sometimes I'll throw the eminent domain word around. However some times I'll buy a girly things and tell her we can both wear it. its really strange she sleeps in my pajamas, I sleep naked or in her things.

she really does not approve of CD but she humor's me. if she did approve I'd go all the way.
    my wife means too much to me not to put her feelings first.
    Last edited by MssHyde; 11-25-2012 at 02:04 PM.
    Carpe Noctem

Cheyenne Hyde

"You may never exceed, your own expectations, of yourself"

http://s46.photobucket.com/user/MsHyde2u/library/
    (the password is feminine)

I've made that mistake on a dark morning but it doesn't last long. My inseam is a long, my wife's is a short and she has wonderful curves that I missed out on completely so things were a bit loose about that region. After a short chuckle the problem was sorted.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

We share a lot. Many times I have bought something (like a panty girdle), and only worn it once before it disapears. Weeks later I'll spot her wearing it or find it in one of her drawers. Steph
    Stephanie

Smile

I remember about 6 months ago I tried my GF's jeans on for hoo and haha's and she told me they looked good on me(She a size 18 me a 14) well I bought a pair from walmart levis signature size 14 a month and a half ago and I forgot to take them 0ff before she got home from work.She hasn't said a thing to me yet.I .But I have been wearing womens jeans out in the open and I have not been getting any negative coments yet from anybody.I usually do my own laudry so she doesn't see what I wear but I know she does.

Okay my take on this was her eye roll was due to the fact that they fit YOU...Not something most women like the idea of...Their man wearing their Petite jeans....."Oh Honey they are not Petite ....heck they are big enough for me to wear...." kinda thing... Thus her non-comment eye roll...That is how my simple brain sees it this time.

My wife recently gave me her used Coldwater Creek jeans since she can fit into a smaller pair now. I love the stretchy tighter fit of them since I tried them on. They are the only jeans I wear now. I'll only take of hers what she gives to me. I have a special place for her used items like this that she gave to me. She'd prefer I not crossdress, but just wants me not to do it in front of her.

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Glad this worked out for you. Agree with others, don't take this as a sign to invade her wardrobe, but an opportunity to replace them, and then remark, that they look so good, you need some new jeans anyway, so you might like to have another pair or two, and would like her to get some new ones too.

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

The size differential of women's jeans versus male jeans is interesting. The "long" or "tall" length tends to translate to an inseam of 33 or 34 inches, quite long even by male standards. Many GGs size their jeans to work with their high heels, hence the availability of those longer lengths.

Good for GGs, good for me!
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Quote Originally Posted by Deedee Skyblue View Post
    I don't mean to be negative, but I would be very careful about assuming that you have automatically doubled your wardrobe. My wife hates it if I wear her clothes, even if I ask her first. Those are HERS! The jeans didn't become shared, she gave them away. My guess is she already knows, and giving you her jeans might be a hint that you should tell her... but there are other ways to interpret this, too.

Bell bottoms are really neat. Keep enjoying those jeans!.

Deedee

yeh my SO kinda gets annoyed if i steal her things so ill be like fine ill buy my own lol, its wierd with my SO cause shes always changing size so ill wear her size 12(aus) when shes a 14(aus) and then we swap when shes back to a 12(aus) lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Gold Member
    I have been wearing Fem Jeans for about 4 years now. Now go and borrow a skirt and wear it.
    I want to see what she says about that. Good Luck!
    Rader

Quote Originally Posted by Oilpainter35 View Post
    Okay my take on this was her eye roll was due to the fact that they fit YOU...
    I am pretty sure that is exactly what she was hinting...