Thread: Been a long time.

Talking Been a long time.

Well hello girls. I have been away for a year or so and yes I have missed you all. I dug all my girly items out of storage and yay every thing fits, this is a good thing and bad thing because I haven't gained weight but I haven't lost either. Well I do have to hit the makeup department and of course my favorite Merle Norman girl Christine. I can't wait to see her again she does the best work on eyes and lips. Anywho I am happy to see we have new members and still many of the familiar ones. Ill be posting pics as soon as I can in hopes that I can still draw a eyeliner across my eyes. .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... the Girly Zone.
    [url]http://www.facebook.com/Staci Grace

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Staci G View Post
    Well hello girls. I have been away for a year or so and yes I have missed you all. I dug all my girly items out of storage and yay every thing fits, this is a good thing and bad thing because I haven't gained weight but I haven't lost either. Well I do have to hit the makeup department and of course my favorite Merle Norman girl Christine. I can't wait to see her again she does the best work on eyes and lips. Anywho I am happy to see we have new members and still many of the familiar ones. Ill be posting pics as soon as I can in hopes that I can still draw a eyeliner across my eyes. .
    Well hello and welcome back Stacy, I have been wondering where you have been. I didn't forget you at all. I remember you used to visit my hometown for shopping. My wife and I have visited Asehville several times for the downtown events. Maybe you were in the crowd?

Welcome back, don't stay gone so long next time, do you remember me?

Yes I do Tara. How have you been? I hope you had a great time at SCC last year I know I only dream of getting away for that long lol anyway I hope that I am not gone that long again I really miss you all and being my true self. I hope you enjoyed your trips to Asheville. If you make it here let me know you can text me 828-243-5231 let me know you are coming I work Friday - Monday off tues. wed. And thurs. hope to see you
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... the Girly Zone.
    [url]http://www.facebook.com/Staci Grace

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Welcome back! Looking forward to your new pics

It's always good to see an old face. LOL. Uh, it's always good to see someone who hasn't been here for a while. Can't wait to see those pics. Doubt if you have forgotten how to do your eyeliner.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread