Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just a few wild thoughts about..

Hi,

Why,

Why am i the way i am, is about being born this way,
    Allso im very glad i never had a father , because of what he did or tryed to do to my Mom & then of cause myself, had he succeded i would not be here or my Mom we would have been dead. this happened over 65 years ago,

So every day is a added on for me, my Mom passed away 37 years ago,.

I was dressed by Mom as was normal for a baby for us in a lovely cream dress no dought for a year or two , then was dressed again for a end of year Church do for our people about 80 as a girl age 10 to 11, with 4 others & did a mime singing & acting , Mom was there as well. was a bit of fun. other than that i did not dress as it had no bearing on me .

We did have Moms Dad & Mom with us for about 7 years, in the same house due to major health reasons,

I was born intersexed & because of that im a female / woman. still had to grow to be where i am now,

...noeleena...

Banned Read only
    More psycho-babble! Since the professionals cannot come to any agreement on the issue, I sure the heck don't know either. When I was young my parents were great. My interest in feminine clothing started by trying on my mother's slips which she hung in the bathroom to drip dry. At first I caressed the soft nylon material. Then I tried them on. Downhill since then. Nothing to do with nurturing or lack thereof. Come to think of it, I did not become a cop or a robber because we played cops and robbers.

My biological father was an abusive drunk, however I stopped seeing him around the age of 6.. My mother was very much a free spirit, and into peace which I think encouraged some of my femininity(eg. she bought me dolls to play with when I was younger as that's what I wanted to play with). My step dad has been there as long as I can remember but as artistic and romantically minded as he is, he was also raised southern baptist and has very firm beliefs about certain things. So, I do think some nurture was involved, but I still haven't come out to my parents due to a certain level of judgement(and after my older brother came out of the closet I know how much). I also sympathize with the ladies who have said they were or wanted to be "one of the girls" as most of my good friends have always been female; and yet I have mostly brothers (two older, two younger) and only one sister, who is younger.
    For a little while I tossed around the idea that perhaps I wanted to be a gal because my mom was supposed to have a baby girl before me, but lost the baby, and I was trying to be that for her, however I've never really wanted to be anyone but myself so I dismissed that theory.

NO, i had a great dad, and this is still a great dad, but my parents are in their 80's and i just can't tell them i a t-girl,,i wish i could but that is not way that age group believes, i started dressing at the age of 13,so i love chance to dress anytime i could. Having a sister about three years younger help too.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

Although my father was away a bit he was a good Dad and I do not blame him for my CDg. I just always liked the 'girly' clothes my sisters wore from the time I was 5 years old. Amazingly it was their clothes that I first dressed in.

Patti

Didn't have a bad relationship with either parent while growing up. In fact it was great. Always felt loved and supported, so I don't feel my upbringing had anything to do with my dressing. I personally believe it's genetic or related to hormone balances in the womb.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    In a revisit of the old nature vs nurture question, I think in my case it was a bit of both. I have always found myself somewhere in the middle and could drift back and forth in my ways depending on who's company I am with. Like a Chameleon, I can fit in just about anywhere I choose. I remember it being like this from the time of being a small child. I had a strong mother who was the glue that held everything together. Dad was abit aloof not around due to work or because of his pastimes. With 2 older sisters, there was definitely a strong feminine influence in the household.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

This idea that a bad or absent father contributes to one's desire or need to CD is another of the myths put forth by people looking for the "WHY". Trying to find out "Why" is mostly a waste of time. The recent, seemingly most credible explanations are related to the development of the fetus as it reacts to stimuli that affect the brain as it is developing.
    Hugs, Carole

I never knew my father and to this day wouldnt know if he is dead or alive. My mom was great, and i had a male influance in my life. I played all the sports as kid and loved them, had lots of male friends, but when at home i would wear my moms clothing, she never knew at least i dont think she did?? I have know idea why i liked dressing when i was young other then i liked the feel and it was erotic to me. as i grew older the feelign to dress would come and go, now as i am in my mid fiftys and the kids are grown and the wife enjoys my dressing i find the urge stronger then ever and enjoy dressing when ever i can.

I think three factors contribute to my crossdressing. First my father worked nights and was a heavy drinker and we were never close. Secondly, I spent a lot of time with my mother and loved her very much. She would come home from work and take off her dress and cook dinner in her bra and slip. These weren't sexy but plain white foundation type garments. Lastly, I had a homoerotic relationship with my older cousin and once he told me "you have legs like a girl" and I wasn't offended.

In my case, dad was always around. In fact, I got along better with him than with mom. Yet, despite having a positive male role model in my life, I started dressing at around 6 or 7. For me it's always been a question of nature, rather than nurture. But, even then, I've given up looking for reasons why. I'll never know for sure anyway. And even if I did find the answer, it wouldn't change who I am, so... I spend my energy elsewhere!

Dad was working overseas before I entered high school.

I started with my sisters tights when I was about 7 years old. Then I found my mothers yellow sheer nightie. It was my curiosity that did it and it feels so good and natural!

Although in my early teen years, I did spot a bra on my father!

I think that I was born this way. I had a good relationship with both of my parents, and I doubt that either of them know about my desire to cross dress. I have both a brother and sister and I do not think that either of them know about my desires.

Aspiring Member
    no one thinks that your young mind is slightly pre programed ? like a rat ? find female, use nose. ok nylons neet and rubber is slippery and cool . but her sent, even if you have no idea you can smell...the rat can..ok and experamenting in dress up is fun....how many had at least one surprise sexual resonce in not brand new clothes first ? why?
    ask that rat in the back of your brain ! logicly Mr. Spock would conclude there is missing date about some kind of relation we do not see.
    and back to programing .."strike while the iron is hot" really hard to undo that program. and really the clothes are better quality , but usless in a garage!
    yea we are like a heroin addidict you can never get that first high again, but you can die tring.

Platinum Member
    Hi WAH, I loved my mom & dad all my life.
    They are both gone now but I still have great memories
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!