Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pedicure ..... With my wife!

In the closet - for now. Shadeauxmarie's Avatar

Pedicure ..... With my wife!

I just wanted to let ya'll know, my wife suggested we get a pedicure together last Monday while on a cruise. It was our 29th anniversary. I was ecstatic. I told her I'd love to get one and added that my doctor thinks it would be a good idea because I am prediabetic.

We had a great time. The only downer was she wouldn't allow any polish. Since we are in a DADT scenario, I was grateful for the time together and that my feet and toes are less skanky. Should help me save wear on my nylons too.
    May you live long and prosper.
    Infinite diversity in infinite combinations.
    "Smiling makes my face ache." F. N. Furter

I've been getting mainicures and pedicures with my wife for about a year now. At first it was no polish (my choice). Now it's clear polish.

I see men in the nail salon getting pedicures from time to time. "Manly" men.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

I will be adding clear polish in the near future.

Banned Read only
    Well, who else would you get a mani/pedi with?

It's great that you got your first pedi with your wife. Now the door is open for this to be a regular thing. My wife and I have a regular monthly schedule for doing pedi's and we both love it. A clear coat is nice. It adds a little shine but it's not the kinda thing that you would get you funny looks at gym. Have fun and enjoy
    Ellie
    I never new how masculine I was until I tried to be a woman

my ex wife talked me into a pedicure about a month ago, she wouldn't take no for an answer..
    and she has no clue about my dressing !!
    painted them with clear..

I get a pedicure every two weeks in a local nail salon and my toenails are always fire engine red. Please google "men wearing nail polish" and "Men wearing toenail polish" and you will see that a lot of men including MMA fighters, athletes, race car drivers, actors, etc are wearing colored nail polish especially on their toes. It is not a big deal to wear colored nail polish.
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

I agree that men wearing nail polish shouldn't be a big deal, but my wife said no to colored polish. Since I appreciate her DADT attitude from a previous one where she threatened divorce, I'll not rock the boat.

Quote Originally Posted by tina 1103 View Post
    my ex wife talked me into a pedicure about a month ago, she wouldn't take no for an answer..
    and she has no clue about my dressing !!
    painted them with clear..
    Are you sure about that, Tina? Maybe she's trying to give you a hint.

[QUOTE=Deedee Skyblue;3032806]Are you sure about that, Tina? Maybe she's trying to give you a hint.[/QUOTE

it was a little strange... we've been divorced 10 years now, we're good friends. but i don't believe there is any way she knows, i purged when we got married in 1995, and am just now getting back into dressing

Very happy for you dear on that. Always maksa the feet feel much better after wards. Kinda confussed on the dadt unless someone else sees your feet why wouldnt she allow some color?

Quote Originally Posted by MsRenee View Post
    Very happy for you dear on that. Always maksa the feet feel much better after wards. Kinda confussed on the dadt unless someone else sees your feet why wouldnt she allow some color?
    She's afraid someone would see my toes. Including the doctor.

I went last week with my step-daughter. It was great.

Maybe this is the first step for you toward the end of DADT. Wouldn't that be nice?
    I know enough to know I don't know enough.

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie001 View Post
    I get a pedicure every two weeks in a local nail salon and my toenails are always fire engine red. Please google "men wearing nail polish" and "Men wearing toenail polish" and you will see that a lot of men including MMA fighters, athletes, race car drivers, actors, etc are wearing colored nail polish especially on their toes. It is not a big deal to wear colored nail polish.
    Yeah the only thing different about MMA guys wearing polish is that its usually black or different dark colors on each nail never a light pink or pearl. Also those guys usually have a lot of tattoos on their bodies, mohawks and you can tell they are fighters.

I'm a middle age girl and I think I would be getting a lot of looks from all the middle aged ladies if I were to plunk down in the chair right beside them, ask the tech for a dark pink on my toes and a nice bergundy on the fingers.

Maybe I will have to get dared and then give it a try.

Quote Originally Posted by Launa View Post
    Yeah the only thing different about MMA guys wearing polish is that its usually black or different dark colors on each nail never a light pink or pearl. Also those guys usually have a lot of tattoos on their bodies, mohawks and you can tell they are fighters.

I'm a middle age girl and I think I would be getting a lot of looks from all the middle aged ladies if I were to plunk down in the chair right beside them, ask the tech for a dark pink on my toes and a nice bergundy on the fingers.

Maybe I will have to get dared and then give it a try.
    I get a pedicure with bright red or hot pink every week and am usually sitting next to women that are also getting their toenails painted. I am in my normal feminine guy mode. I have had very nice conversations with most of them regarding nail polish colors and pretty much everything else. It is an experience that I look forward to every two weeks because it feels so good to be pampered and just be one of the girls. I always leave with bright red or hot pink toes and many times I get compliments from the customers in the salon. If you act fearful then you will have a bad experience. If you just act like one of the girls, then you will be treated with respect and will have a wonderful time interacting with the nail techs and other customers. My toes are always on display in women's sandals whenever I'm not at work. I am always dressed in my feminine guy mode. I get a lot of compliments from women on my pedicures and choice of nail polish colors.
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

Just can't help myself! Brenda456's Avatar
    My wife and I got pedis together one time. She surprised me by picking out a color and giving it to the pedicurist. It was fun!

My wife (GF at the time) always went to a local salon; therefore, I started going to the same salon with her and she picked out my nail color. She struck up a friendship with the owner and introduced her to my brother inwhich they eventually married.

Quote Originally Posted by Jorja View Post
    Well, who else would you get a mani/pedi with?
    Hi, I go every month to get my mani. and pedi. doing this for almost two years, at the beginning was only clear but now pinks and dark reds for toenails and light pinks for fingernails.
    Luciana
    Attached Images Attached Images

I get a monthly manicure and pedi. It has been doing this for over 5 yrs. now, I use to ask for dark brown or maroon but now they pick out for me.

............ I'm a middle age girl and I think I would be getting a lot of looks from all the middle aged ladies if I were to plunk down in the chair right beside them, ask the tech for a dark pink on my toes and a nice bergundy on the fingers. .........
    You know, you can do this yourself with a little practice.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by linda allen View Post
    You know, you can do this yourself with a little practice.
    Yes, one can do their own mani/pedi. It is just not the same as sitting back and allowing someone to do it for you. A girl has to have some luxury in her life.

Quote Originally Posted by Jorja View Post
    Yes, one can do their own mani/pedi. It is just not the same as sitting back and allowing someone to do it for you. A girl has to have some luxury in her life.
    Yes, but if you want color but are embarassed to get it in the salon as Launa apparently is, you can just get clear in the salon, then go home and add the color. It's an option.

Quote Originally Posted by linda allen View Post
    Yes, but if you want color but are embarassed to get it in the salon as Launa apparently is, you can just get clear in the salon, then go home and add the color. It's an option.
    I have had my share of mani pedi's at salons before but I have been nicely dressed as a guy when I had them done. I only asked for a coat of clear on them once when there weren't many customers in the foot bath chairs.
    That time I was hesitant on walking up to the color selection tables as there were a lot of customers in that part of the salon getting their hands done, booking appointments, paying at the cash register etc etc. So I held back.

Also I have had a couple expiriences where I've sat down in the chair and there were ladies on either side of me and one would give me that look like, "hey buddy quit invading the girls club". This is probably my insecurity I guess I will have to get over it soon because I want to go in fully dressed sometime, sit down to get the Royal Treatment!

I have tried to call a few places to ask them if they would feel comfortable with me coming in dressed but they couldn't speak English very well so I gave up. Maybe I will have to pick up a translation dictionary and try saying crossdresser in a different language.

So proud, I wish I could do that

I have had my share of mani pedi's at salons before but I have been nicely dressed as a guy when I had them done. I only asked for a coat of clear on them once when there weren't many customers in the foot bath chairs.
    That time I was hesitant on walking up to the color selection tables as there were a lot of customers in that part of the salon getting their hands done, booking appointments, paying at the cash register etc etc. So I held back.

Also I have had a couple expiriences where I've sat down in the chair and there were ladies on either side of me and one would give me that look like, "hey buddy quit invading the girls club". This is probably my insecurity I guess I will have to get over it soon because I want to go in fully dressed sometime, sit down to get the Royal Treatment!

I have tried to call a few places to ask them if they would feel comfortable with me coming in dressed but they couldn't speak English very well so I gave up. Maybe I will have to pick up a translation dictionary and try saying crossdresser in a different language.
    The best thing to do is either bring your own colored nail polish, or just walk up to the nail polish rack confidently and proudly and select a colored polish just like the other women in the salon. There is nothing to fear except what is in your own mind. If you appear like a scared rabbit, folks will know that something is up and you will be treated accordingly. You would receive that bad treatment in any situation because of the negative vibes that you are emitting. On the other hand, if you act confidently, you will be accepted like any other customer. Nail salons just want your business and especially your repeat business. It is all about making money. When you are at the nail salon, talk with the nail techs and have a good time. When your pedicure is finished and you are sitting at the nail dryer drying you red toenails, talk to the others girls that are also sitting there by complimenting their choice of polish. Going to the nail salon is one of the most relaxing experiences for me because the only expectation is to just be a girl. I am always dressed as a feminine guy wearing Capri Pants and carrying a woman's purse and I always leave with 10 bright red toenails, sometimes with cute flower designs on them.