Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crossdressing and" accidents".

Banned Read only

Crossdressing and "accidents".

I suppose I could ask how many of you have actually been in a car accident but that would be way too simple. I could also ask, how many underdress at least some time if not all the time and worry that you MIGHT be in a car accident? That's not the question either. [I'm talking about outer clothing being cut away or removed by a doctor, EMT etc.]

So how about this and and I'll even include all you GGs. How many of you on a regular basis [at least once a week] go to the gym let's say and lift, do aerobics, dance, swim...whatever and shower and/or change clothes THERE at the facility where other people MIGHT see your your underwear/panties. MIGHT see.

I'm guessing [sorry] very few folks and that almost everyone who doesn't have a SO would rarely have any "legitimate, reasonable" worry that someone might see the underwear they are wearing?

In other words, aren't the chances extremely SMALL that anyone other that a SO would ever see your underwear?

OOps: for you folks w/o dryers or who simply prefer to line dry your clothes...certainly underwear could be hung up indoors?
    Last edited by Wildaboutheels; 11-27-2012 at 05:44 PM. Reason: last line added

wildaboutheels how about telling your story first!
    Carpe Noctem

Cheyenne Hyde

"You may never exceed, your own expectations, of yourself"

http://s46.photobucket.com/user/MsHyde2u/library/
    (the password is feminine)

back in the days i often went across the border for recreational herbs if you know what i mean. And i used to underdress regularly in those days. Biggest fear was gettin pulled over by the cops lol. They always used to take you to the station and do a strip search. Now wouldnt that have been the sight.... Had a few near misses but never caught.
    You can't fly with the eagles if you sleep with the pigeons.

Aspiring Member

Sounds like my mother speaking ...

She always warned me to wear clean underwear, when I was a young boy, so that I was taken to the hospital I wouldn't be embarrassed.

IMHO, if I'm in an accident and rushed to the hospital I think the LEAST of my worries is whether the staff sees women's underwear on me. Just for the record, I don't own any men's underwear so it isn't even a consideration.

Be happy,
    Sandra1746

Gold Member
    OK; I wear panties 24/7, Fem Jeans most other times. When possible, I wear
    a bra under dressing. I do not go out totally dressed, so I have no fear in being
    discovered. I do not wear a bra when I might be found out by someone hugging me.
    Rader

Banned Read only
    Thanks for the answers so far folks. Maybe I should rephrase to "is almost any man OR woman who wears the "wrong" underwear reasonably "safe from Society" if they go out in public"?

Only talking about underwear/panties here.
    Last edited by Wildaboutheels; 11-27-2012 at 06:00 PM.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandra1746 View Post
    She always warned me to wear clean underwear, when I was a young boy, so that I was taken to the hospital I wouldn't be embarrassed.

IMHO, if I'm in an accident and rushed to the hospital I think the LEAST of my worries is whether the staff sees women's underwear on me. Just for the record, I don't own any men's underwear so it isn't even a consideration.
    Be happy,
    Sandra1746
    This is so true. On both parts my mom would make sure I had clean underwear on. The doctors see so much they prob wouldn't give it a second thought. I will say though I always thinly about what if.

I would say yes! Even if you are in an accident and the EMT's or docs have to cut your clothes off. They aren't going to care. Trust me, they have seen it all and won't think a thing of it. They won't (shouldn't) even ask about it. The only thing they are concerned with is taking care of you at that point.

I don't under dress if I'm going to the gym or somewhere where I will have to change in a public place like a locker room. That would be risky, but anywhere else... GO FOR IT.
    "Oh my God, I realized, it's not that we're screwed up; it's just that we've been trained to thnk so."
    ~Rick Novic, Alice in Genderland

I did this for years. It isn't hard to not be seen especially in a male locker room where if you look you MUST be gay. Besides there are men's panties available. I have never worn boxers (but I know three women who do on a daily basis) but I have worn I think ever other kind of men's and women's underwear and I have worn them to pools, gyms and (um....) bathhouses. (PS I used to play highly competitive volleyball and I wore snug panties instead of a jock)
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

I have been in an accident while wearing panties, the medical staff is so used to it that it does not cause a problem. One nurse made the comment "nice underwear" , but that was all. On a different occasion I was getting released from the hospital and my wife got my street closes out of the locker and lay ed them on the end of the bed. The nurse was helping me get dressed and looked down at the panties and said who are these? I told here they were mine and she helped me get dressed with no reaction.
    As stated before, if you are in a accident what you are wearing is the least of you worries. None of the medical staff care about that , they only want to take care of you medical issues.
    I, like many on here only wear panties, do not own any mens underwear.

I know quite a few policemen and medics/nurses in the UK... and they have seen it all! They have procedures protecting individual's rights! We are safer with the EMTs and police than the general public! Now they are the worry!
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

I'm not going to worry about a car accident cause unless my car has rolled and won't start then I will just drive away like those guys in a Mad Max movie.

I don't care if I get caught by emt or doctor. I wore plain white hi cut panties to the doctor's office last time I went. I wish I could wear them 24/7, but my wife is against it due to it not being manly. Oh well.

Well, I probably had a "worse case scenario" about 7 years ago when I collapsed en femme at the(LGBT) club. I came to and collapsed again. They took me outside to get some air and took my wig and pantyhose off. In the meantime they had called the ambulance. When it came, they took me to the hospital to get checked. The paramedic asked what to call me, ma'am or sir. I said to just call me Richard. When I arrived at the hospital, no one batted an eye as they have pretty much seen it all. The ER Doctor was only concerned with my health. They even gave me nail polish remover and soap, water and a wash cloth to clean myself off as I had explained my wife would be picking me up and she was not at all favorable.

It definitely was not the end of the world and was actually the start of me balancing my feelings. My only advice before going out, just make sure your bra and panties match just in case someone has to pull 'em off if in an accident.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I have never been in a car accident, but, I am sure it they never seen it before they will now see it. I have no problem getting dressed or undressed in locker rooms as I usually step into one of the stalls to put on bra or hose, no need to freak the men out, finally, I would leave the lockerroom dressed the same way I arrived. Quite often I would change into a one piece swimsuit and you need to shower before swimming, never had a negative reaction.

Been wearing panties for 2 years 24/7, toes painted for the last 6 months. I visit the gym at least twice a week and change in the looker room, use the whirl pool and steam room, no problem. Not worried about an accident the EMTs will just have to get over it besides they need new stories to tell their friends.

i am not concerned about emt's or dr's as for seeing my underwear or my dress i am wearing.. as for an accident the biggest worry there is it will be somewhere close to home and everyone that knows me stops to see if i am ok.. now i am talking about being fully dressed in the worry.. The last trip to the DR i was in girls jeans, panties, a blouse with low cut socks and with tennis shoes.. i cared my fanny pack over my shoulder due to lack of pockets in the jeans.. i have long hair that is cut in a fem style with bangs and i wore it down... My dr of 20 years never acted like he even noticed... will see how the next visit goes when i go even more in fem.. and start asking about drugs to help slow hair loss...

Guy wearing dresses
    Having been a paramedic, I know this stuff happens and I'm not concerned about the hospital staff finding me wearing girly panties. I was stopped once for a traffic issue while fully dressed up. Fortunately, the cop just went through the procedure of writing me the ticket without comment on my appearance.

Banned Read only
    So...based on the responses thus far, few people go to the gym ...or read that far...and/or think a traffic accident is the most likely way others MIGHT see other people's underwear?

I think most folks know when they are going to the doctor and could plan ahead IF they were concerned?

I go to the gym fairly often in the winter and the pool in the summer. I've never had a problem with people looking at my undies. I usually wear microfiber panties in solid colors when I know I am going to be in a locker room.

I go to a pretty busy gym and am concerned that in the crowded locker room someone would notice panties. So I don't underdress when I go to the gym. Do I look carefully at others when they undress? No, but I still think I'd notice something unusual, like pink panties.

Hi,

As you know im a member of the S C A, Renaissance group.

we have 200 men & women, last year we had 250. 50 were from Austraila, I was bunked up with two women & one guy from Austraila for a week. okay us women have our own toilets & showers, in our complex some 16 women . they see what i wear from nothing on to fully dressed, even our male bunk mate i dont do any different wether im at home or away on camps, for us its just a normal day to day detail.

Yes i was very embrassed about how i looked for many years, yet in these situastions its help each other as needed, so not an issue,

Two week ends ago was no different , 32 of us, I had one of our women help me dress all i had on was knickers, no bras, cant wear them, so again no issues, I have no issues around women & i dont mind what they see, im no different in how they are body wise or i look,

My self being with the St Johns for a time & what iv had to do in regard to helping people in accidents or surgerys , i would not even see what they wear, im to busy attending to what the person needs, if i had to attend to any one here its just the same if you had pink or red knickers on id not take note of that, i have a job to do, end of, if i was asked later on id say never saw them,

Its like , oh, did you see what he was wearing he had red female knickers on, & painted nails .= me oh did he, never saw that,

must check next time what who ever is wearing, im sorry im not interested , my job is more importaint concerning the guy, not his clothes,

...noeleena...

Quote Originally Posted by Amy R Lynn View Post
    I would say yes! Even if you are in an accident and the EMT's or docs have to cut your clothes off. They aren't going to care. Trust me, they have seen it all and won't think a thing of it. They won't (shouldn't) even ask about it. The only thing they are concerned with is taking care of you at that point. .
    My wife and I have a friend who is an ER nurse.

This is true, but they will talk about it to others. They won't mention your name of course, but they will say "they brought in a guy last night who was in an accident and he was wearing a bra, had his toenails painted, etc."

Of course you won't know the people they are talking to and they won't know you so it really doesn't matter.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Cops, EMTs, and doctors have cross dressers amongst them. OTOH, having them all together in one place waiting for our accident to happen is wishful thinking.

I wear knickers/ panties 24/7 bra except when wearing t shirts in summer. n last time i was in hospital a night nurse (male) got a shock when he realised i got a fem lacey
    vest n bra when taking my blood pressure.