Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clothes you've seen GG's at work wear which you'd love to wear given the chance?

Banned Read only

Clothes you've seen GG's at work wear which you'd love to wear given the chance?

Denim mini skirts

Leather skirts

Knee high boots

I love skirt suits and fabulous heels-especially of the red-soled variety in particular.So i'll have to say that.Plus the odd fabulous silky, bright blouse and maybe some sexy hose on the rather too freuqent cold days we get here.

Platinum Member
    No denim or leather at any professional place I've ever worked. Mostly just really nicely fitted business suits and cute tops. They all look great to me.

I'm a big fan a the skirt suit myself with heels. very professional looking and classy.
    I know enough to know I don't know enough.

Peace

I wouldn't wear ANYTHING the GG's wear to work. I wouldn't wear most of the things that GG's around town wear lol There are the exceptions though but they aren't wearing leather or RVC.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Gold Member
    I recently was at the Post Office saw a GG in a Very Very short & Tight black skirt and black leggings.
    She had the shape for it and wore it well.
    Rader

Since I'm not working at the moment, I don't see GG's at work. I do volunteer a few days a week at a local food and clothing outreach and see a few GG's in outfits I would love to wear. I like casual dressy. An expample would be a nice top or sweater paired with skirt or pant with nice heels or boots. Last week the head of the center(a very classy and down to earth lady) had on a multi colored sweater dress with black tights and black leather high heel boots. What a great look! It was hard not keep looking at her when she passed by. Yesterday she wore a black sweater over a black cami and grey slacks with black heels.
    Cary

I tend to like the office style and look for my clothes. Although I do like some casual looks like Jean skirts, fashion tights and boots Most of the time I like getting dressed like a lady going to the office though (Garter belts and stockings enhance this look for me )

Reasonably short skirt with leggings and a nice sweater.

I could lust but will settle for wearing the G-Jeans I do.

"A glass of wine anytime" rachaelsloane's Avatar
    I'm happy with my way to full current wardrobe since I work from home. What I do find really interesting and would love to be able to pull off is how they are able to wear an eclectic assortment of clothes and look so good.

I saw this young lady at Starbuck's this morning in a gray pants suit with narrow legs and a somewhat cropped jacket. She look terrific. I try to emulate that sometimes because the pants suit looks classy on most women regardless of size and shape if properly fit.

I wish I had an opportunity to wear more business clothes. I swear I would be so much more productive at the office!
    Debby

Unfortunately mine is a uniform environment so there's no interest in wearing what the gal do at work...now after work is another thing all together.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Banned Read only
    The women who I worked with IN A PROFESSIONAL environment dressed like slobs. Very unprofessional. I wouldn't be caught dead dressing like they did.... capri pants, sweat pants, flip flops. Mind you, these women worked daily with certified public accounts, attorneys and related professionals. Now I can recall one attorney I dealt with all the time who always wore a nice navy suit, white blouse, black or navy hose, and black or navy heels. Very business like.

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    [SIZE="4"]I do love women in the workplace well dressed. There's nothing like a woman in court in heels, mini skirt, white blouse, and jacket. Oh my, be still my heart!

As far as denim minis and knee high boots are concerned? Not on me, or my dream girls! Now leather skirts, on the other hand, always make me happy! Think maybe I'll wear mine out tonight. Maybe with a seemore white blouse and jacket.
    [/SIZE]

Silver Member
    I used to be in a lot of corporate offices. It was interesting to see the differences from company to company. At the old staid offices the women wore nice business suits with skirts. One evening I took a senior manager from one of the companies to dinner. She was about 30 some years old. Wore a dark blue suit and a white blouse. It was warm so she took the jacket off. She had a great body and a beautiful bra on under that shirt. I envied her as we sat drank wine and talked. Nothing happened other than a great evening with a beautiful woman.

I think what I envy most about women's fashion is the wonderful variety, and the ability to create some really great looks under a wide variety of situations and conditions.

I love wearing leggings and boots and long sweaters - especially this time of year.
    I love wearing short shorts in the summer time.
    I love wearing skirts and boots in the fall.
    I love wearing skirts and heels in the spring.
    Even as a BBW, I can have a great time creating looks that are situation appropriate, or looks that get attention and admiration, depending on the impact I want to create.

Well where I work I have seen two girls in 10 years and they were both wearing overalls. So I guess they were dressing like men. So you could say I dress like a girl at work.......????

Skit suit or dress and heels

Silver Member
    Skirt suits, hose and heels. (I just love skirt suits!)

Quote Originally Posted by Vickie_CDTV View Post
    Skirt suits, hose and heels. (I just love skirt suits!)
    I have to agree with Vickie. Skirt suits are very nice and I find it a very attractive way to look very professional and very sexy at the same time. Time to put my skirt suit on!! The other day I was behind a pretty young woman with nice tights and a mini skirt, very cute. I went out the next week and I bought the same type of outfit. Very fun and sexy to wear!!

Oh yes! I used to work with an office girl that wore dark skirts, heels and white blouse with frilly lace on the front. Sometimes with a short sweater.
    And last week I saw the head administrator walk down the hall. Dark skirt suit with dark hose, over a white blouse, tall heels and her long blond hair pinned up behind her head. Couldn't stop looking. I need to look for a similar outfit for myself.

Here how many years? LeeAnnRose's Avatar
    Unfortunately I think I see a lot more 'frumpy' than anything these days. A nice skirt and blouse or even a dress would be nice to see (or wear ) but it just doesn't happen on either side. Then again, if some of these women would PLEASE stop with the stretchy pants it would save some thing in the office. Just because it can stretch doesn't mean it was meant to be worn.

I like some of the A line dresses and high heels.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.