Thread: The band of misfits

The band of misfits

Just today, I have realized that even though living stealth life have always been my utmost desire, not in hiding, but in total passability and embrace of womanhood to its fullest potential short of genetic thingies I may enjoy in 100 years or so, lol

As I am a woman, a mother, cooking guru (mainly sushi, and salads, soooo?!) janitor, washing assistant (boy those 18 year old teens socks do stink, I mean stink!!!!) hair stylist (well.....size#2 or #3, helps to have a boy ) as I am all the woman I so always wanted to be, I just realized that throughout all my years on this dirt ball, I have never formed closer, deeper, truer, real friendships with anyone other then you guys and my trans friends outside of cyber world.

As we all, walk towards understanding of self, we commit to the truth absolute! No shortcuts, no excuses, no little white lies, but pure unobstructed truth and that my friends is what I call FRIENDSHIP!!!!!

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    True.

Hugs, Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Hi Inna; Amen to that,sister mine.
    Paula
    " I'm learning to fly"..............(Tom Petty).

Quote Originally Posted by Inna View Post
    I just realized that throughout all my years on this dirt ball, I have never formed closer, deeper, truer, real friendships with anyone other then you guys and my trans friends outside of cyber world.

As we all, walk towards understanding of self, we commit to the truth absolute! No shortcuts, no excuses, no little white lies, but pure unobstructed truth and that my friends is what I call FRIENDSHIP!!!!!
    True. . .

I would add that in my life I have never met more interesting, intelligent, diverse, successful, and just plain decent people than my trans friends!!!
    Debby

What Me Worry
    That is so true you truly find out who your true friends are.
    To Dream The Impossible Dream.
    Full Time 10/1/2012

Eventually we become fully formed so than can live formlessly. In this place everything changes us but nothing does because we do not lose ourself but go deeper into this self by taking everything in and releasing it outward.

We are conduits and conduits are meant to be passageways not containers.