Thread: 1st In a year almost.

1st In a year almost.

Today is the first time I have been able to wear anything in nearly a year. So this morning getting ready for work I broke open a new pair of pantyhose. I feel wonderful with this small step. I need the whole package now that I went that far. I will have to break out the makeup case and skirts this week. I forgot how good they feel and make my legs so girly. Can't wait to finish it all off with makeup and high heels.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... the Girly Zone.
    [url]http://www.facebook.com/Staci Grace

Aspiring Member
    I know what you mean, it feels great when you haven't dressed for a long time. Sometimes absence makes the heart grow fonder.

What held you back for a year, if you don't mind my asking?
    "I want you all to call me Loretta." - The Life of Brian

Platinum Member
    Wow, that's a long dry spell! I hope youllfindmore time amend opportunity in 2013.

Theres no way I could have held out that long girl. If I cant dress at least 3 times a week I go thru withdraws. lol.
    Renee

Laura. Don't mind at all. I was going through a rough time STILL with the wife and her hatred toward cross dressers and anything feminine on men. She will never accept it no matter what so I just figured I'd let her win. It's not working out too good obviously. I have posted about her feelings on here before. I won't bash her anymore in all other aspects she is a wonderful wife. We have settled all of our differences except my desires to cross dress.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... the Girly Zone.
    [url]http://www.facebook.com/Staci Grace

Well Staci,
    Even if it is not turning out well I applaud you for working at it.
    Try the very slow chipping away at it and see of over the years you can soften her a little.
    I wish you more happiness in your marriage.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Staci,
    I hope that as soon as you slipped on the pantyhose, some of your stress melted away. One form of stress is not being able to dress for such a long time. I have managed to stop cross dressing for almost a year, but not quite before breaking out the pantyhose and a nice skirt! I wish you all of the best with your wife and the cross dressing issues in your relationship. Has she ever viewed this site? Maybe you could copy a page from it if someone else has issues that are similar to your situation.

Life can alter many of our favorite activities and we just have to work out a way to get back into something that gives us such comfort.

Take care,

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that Staci. No, no need to bash, it's not entirely unreasonable for your wife to not like crossdressing, obviously. Frankly, it just sucks that we are so often in conflict with those we love and ourselves.

I wish you luck and do the best you can to make peace.
    "I want you all to call me Loretta." - The Life of Brian

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    I can symphathize -- my opportunities to dress are very sporadic.