Thread: while the wifes away the cat wil play!!

Aspiring Member

while the wifes away the cat wil play!!

I got a 2 hr window to work around the house in the correct clothing!!! hwho else takes advantage of even 1 hr besides me?? I have been waiting all day !!!

Absolutely! I took a 20 minute window yesterday. Sooooo awesome after a stressful week.

You don't know the half of how quick I learned to get dressed in alone time over the years. I guess a lot of us become quick change artists.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Gold Member
    Any time is good time.
    Rader

Used to...... long time ago..... now I don't even bother unless I have like a 24 hour window..... if I'm getting pretty I'm staying that way for a day or two.....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I always take advantage any time i get, with two kids it can be a challange, but when tehy are out i get dressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Laura28 View Post
    I always take advantage any time i get, with two kids it can be a challange, but when tehy are out i get dressed.
    Same story here. Alone time is hard to come by with two little ones.

Any time over 30 minutes is fair game. More time = more complete dressing. I have to grab any time I can get.

When I was younger I realy enjoyed speed dressing. If there was a complete set of clothes in the bathroom at our house or my MIL's it was play-time for how ever long I could squeeze it out for. And it provided many great memories and a lot of "stress relief."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

I haven't had to do that for years, but, it really was a buzz when I had to do it.
    I think I have lost some of that enjoyment of an adrenalin rush.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Kids are grown and gone, wife is understanding, I'm not bothering unless I have a day or two to play.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

I prefer to dress up all the way now and stay that way for a while. I do wear panties under my clothes alot though, that helps. I get very few chances to go all the way with make up, nails, and perfume.

Banned Read only
    When I was a teenager I use to relish anytime I could be en femme. I can remember when I went to bed I would sneak into the laundry hamper at night and wear a nylon long gown for awhile, then return it to the hamper. When married, early on, I'd have two to three hours on Sunday's. Now as a retiree with a working wife, I have seven hours to totally dress. I get a lot accomplished as to household chores en femme. If I don't have at least the seven hours, forget it. I do not need any stress. That's why I dress en femme anyway-stress relief.

Did so today, only had a 2 hour or so window. For me it seems to be such a stress reliever, and today's little time will help me make it through the week.

Yup. Been there. Then my wife would get home and say "You were here today for 2 hours today, and this is all you got done?" 45 min. getting ready, 30 minutes staring in the mirror grappling with the image I was presented with, 20 minutes cleaning, 25 minutes to wash up and get changed. Not very productive, but I loved it.