Thread: Washing your clothes??!!

Aspiring Member

Washing your clothes??!!

Finding a time to wash your things when your SO doesn't know is very stressfull. She came home 45 min early yesterday and I have my things buried under a bunch of other clean clothes!! I normally try to wash just one or two things at a time but I went all out and now I am stuck. Hope she doesn't need anything in my basket!!

Those who are not open to their SO, how do it do it??

I used to go to the local laundromat at lunch when I needed to wash things long time ago...... and always use the hotel laundry room when ever I'm traveling.... enfemme of coarse....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Steph, I know how you feel. Before my wife found out, I had the same problem. I would get up early on the weekends as she likes to sleep in. It was nerve racking listing to see if she was getting up. Sometimes if I got home early I would try to do my wash but every time a car would go by I would panic. I understand that it may not be posable to come out to your wife but if the planets are properly aligned and you could, life takes on kind of an inner peace (if she is accepting). I got very very lucky when my wife found my stash. Lord knows a gril must have clean undies.
    The minute you think of giving up think of the reason you held on for so long

For me a laundromat was the answer.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Here how many years? LeeAnnRose's Avatar
    Steph, I have to ask a question. You are worried about washing your clothes at the right time, but you already have pictures outside and are scheduling a full make over and wig session? Maybe it would be a good time to involve your SO before you jump much further. Sneaking around the neighborhood is hard enough (seriously), sneaking around the house of the one you love is just a bad idea waiting to explode. Your collection of feminine items is about to go nuclear, it all doesn't fit in a neat little basket of life anymore. If she finds out on her own there is not really a good direction this can take. You need her support, it will take down some of the anxiety of this gift.

Soap box mode complete, sorry.

I wash my clothes at home (so many things cannot go in the dyer - would be very hard to hide while they are air drying)

I do all the family washing and folding. My wife rarely do laundry. So that solved the problem.

You may want to consider that option. Wife would be happy that she does not have to do laundry.

Platinum Member
    I don't hide this part of mupyself, so I don't have to hide my clothes in the laundry either. That would be a nuisance!

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    My wife knows and is mostly supportive. The issue I run into is that this is a side I don;t want my kids to know about, because you know how kids will say the wrong thing to the wrong person. So when we sort laundry, all of my girl and guy stuff gets sorted into a basket with the wife's clothes and we separate them in the bedroom away from little eyes.

I solved that problem by living alone! When I did live with some one else, I would always do one load at a time at a laundrymat.
    Cary

Platinum Member
    My wife is out of the house for seven plus hours Monday through Friday. Not issues with the time. I just make sure I buy garments that can be washed and dried on low temperature. If I have some unmentionables needing to hang dry, there is a heated store room she never goes into because it is so disarrayed.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeAnnRose View Post
    Steph, I have to ask a question. You are worried about washing your clothes at the right time, but you already have pictures outside and are scheduling a full make over and wig session? Maybe it would be a good time to involve your SO before you jump much further. Sneaking around the neighborhood is hard enough (seriously), sneaking around the house of the one you love is just a bad idea waiting to explode. Your collection of feminine items is about to go nuclear, it all doesn't fit in a neat little basket of life anymore. If she finds out on her own there is not really a good direction this can take. You need her support, it will take down some of the anxiety of this gift.

Soap box mode complete, sorry.
    Leeanne no need to worry about soap box I need the honesty.lol .. i bet others do to. The reality is your right I should tell her. That fact is I am to chicken and I really don't know how she would take it and that scares me too. My job affords me to be able to dress where only bambi and his friends can see. (and they better not tell or I will eat them!!) I LOVE MY JOB!!! I love my SO and I don't want to let her down, that is why I am trying to figure it out and when to tell. I normally don't take risks, I wash all my own laundry she never does it. Though I will say the collection sizew is a correct statement. Ty for the honesty though

Steph

I'm lucky and don't have that problem. I wash mine openly and often my wife washes my clothes.

Gold Member
    I do all the laundry; so no troubles here.
    Sometimes I do it dressed, just for fun.
    Rader

My wife was disabled and had trouble negotiating the basement stairs so I did most of the family laundry. I was able to wash my femme clothes in the same loads as the rest of the family, I would then separate mine after they came out of the dryer. Now that I'm alone, laundry is no longer a problem.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

I am thankful for living alone and can wash my femme clothes whenever I choose at home.