Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Does anybody else identify as a lesbian

Does anybody else identify as a lesbian

For the last 10 years of a very happy marriage my cross dressing has become more and more of an integral part of our love life. My beautiful wife fully accepts my feminine side and my lesbian identity. Outside of the home I am a rather masculine male working on our farm but in the bedroom I am all female and only wanting to love my lady. I really feel like I am a lesbian. Does anyone else feel this way?

That is a very good question. I don't really think of myself as a lesbian; although, the clothes adds some wonderful dynamics. On the other hand my wife is somtimes uncomfortable showing affection when we are out fully dressed with hair and make-up because it makes her feel like a lesbian, needless to say it becomes a fine line. End result if I am more than happy to go out with her either dresses or fully dressed depending on what she want. I don't complain either way.

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    Well to me, as I am not female, I am not - by definition - a lesbian.

Kathi
    Last edited by Kathi Lake; 12-03-2012 at 08:14 PM.

Aspiring Member
    Steph I totally relate to this. I love womn. Even through the years I have always wanted to be with a women even when dressed. It would be nice to be considered attractive to men but that's just not my cup of tea. Congrads on the relationship you have with your wife I consider that very lucky.

Step

I joke with my SO about being lesbian lovers. I don't actually believe it. I mean, I DO have a penis, so how could I be a lesbian?
    I know enough to know I don't know enough.

Peace

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Catherine View Post
    I joke with my SO about being lesbian lovers. I don't actually believe it. I mean, I DO have a penis, so how could I be a lesbian?
    Ditto, Lady Catherine.

-Donni-

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie G
    I really feel like I am a lesbian. Does anyone else feel this way?
    [SIZE="2"]Have you been listening to Eddie Izzard? He sees his transvested self as a “male lesbian.” Do I feel like a lesbian? Wait, let me check… Uh, no, I don’t feel like a lesbian*. I feel like a male in female clothing, same as it ever was, but I’m really diggin’ it…

*A bit onanistic perhaps, but not a lesbian...
    [/SIZE]

Rogina would rather kiss girls than boys...so,am I kind of a lesbian?
    It SURE is my hair ! I have the receipt and the box it came in !

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    Stephanie, I do. Sometimes the wife is into it, others it's a 180. But yes I feel like it sometimes.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Steph, and everyone, I've always wondered when CDs say they feel like a woman? Or a lesbian? Or an hedgehog?

How would u know what being any of those things "feels like"? Don't u really mean, "Imagine I'm a lesbian, etc., etc"?

I CAN understand your SO feeling that way, tho!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    The gender thing is confusing enough without mixing in sexuality. My place on the gender continuum goes well beyond being pretty, but at least for now my role with my family is as a male. I love my wife and have never had an interest in being with men, so I don't identify sexually as a lesbian. Many women also leave relationships because although the idea of being a lesbian is "quaint" to us, to them it is a life altering proposal that they find difficult to accept.
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

Hmmm have always thought when I go from male to female would I be a lesbian or straight....born a male change to female hmmmm ....
    I am who I am...I am very happy with who I am! I am transgender! Time for others to deal with it or get out of my way!

It always anoyed me when some dumb jock type guy would say "i'm a lesbian trapped in the wrong body" as some kind of a joke. ANd to those who know about this side of me, (and most do) I usualy tell them that they have no idea what the TURLY means untill they have walked the peverbial mile in my shoes.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Although I have been a crossdresser for longer than many of you have been alive, I have never actually wanted to be a woman. So, NO, I have never been a lesbian, nor will I ever be one. I am simply a man who likes to wear feminine clothes!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Human sexuality is pretty complicated, especially when combined with the trans! Don't worry about what to call it, just enjoy!
    Debby

Very well said, I could not agree more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Debglam View Post
    Human sexuality is pretty complicated, especially when combined with the trans! Don't worry about what to call it, just enjoy!

I don't understand peoples fascination with labels. Just true to who you are and don't try and classify yourself.

I thought about this a lot since my college years.
    I have concluded that I am a lesbian trapped in a man's body.

Years ago some thought my girlfriend and I were lesbians.
    Some of the other girls who trid to hit on me did get a surprise.
    If they walked up to me, felt me intimately and kissed me I would return the favor.
    It was fun. I rarely returned the favor if a guy hit on me tho'.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    As many of the other girls mentioned as long as we are still anatomically males, we cant really be considered lesbians. The mindset may be that we are attracted to females when dressed so we would assume ourselves as lesbians. I know this is not a sexual forum so I dont want to take this too far and cross a line. But I am truly bisexual, but the twist, only attracted to other males when they too are dressed. So does that make me a lesbian too or just messed up?

I don't know. Inside I am a girl, and I am attracted to only females. (or at least those who have a very female appearance) Take it for what it is.
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

I kissed a girl and I like it. Makes me a lesbian.
    If it was easy, everyone would be doing it.

I won't pre-define myself Hon. It is what it is and I am who I am. I mostly identify with who I am as a person, nothing more or less.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Quote Originally Posted by LadyPilot View Post
    ........ I don't really think of myself as a lesbian; although, the clothes adds some wonderful dynamics. On the other hand my wife is somtimes uncomfortable showing affection when we are out fully dressed with hair and make-up because it makes her feel like a lesbian, needless to say it becomes a fine line. .............
    Well, my wife has yet to go out with me when I'm dressed so I can't relate to that, but around the house she has made the comment "I am not a lesbian" when I kissed her. Other times, she has been fine with it, even as far as the bedroom. Go figure!

For me, it's fun making love to her as a female, but in the end, ................................ !

To answer the original post, not actually being female, it's impossible for me to to "identify as a lesbian".
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Some good and interesting answers here.
    But for me it’s a simple yes.

And I agree with you Sherry, how can I really know how it feels but does it really matter?
    Last edited by suzy1; 12-04-2012 at 08:15 AM.

If I were to have SRS I'd definatly be a lesbian. Could not put up with a males bullsh.t
    "I yam what I yam, and that's all what I yam," : Popeye