Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So many questions ❤

Unhappy So many questions ❤

❤ I am a cross dressers wife. He/she came out to me, so to speak about 6 months or so after both our second marriages. When she came out I guess I wasn't shocked it just seemed to make sense in so many areas of our marriage I had been confused about. I was supportive and positive and encouraged him to be open and honest and just share it with me so i could understand and be the supportive wife he needed and i love him just as much as the day I married him if not more but as time has gone on I have more questions but I don't feel I can ask now as I don't want to alienate him or cause us marital problems or worse for him to lock her away then be sad and I just want to be as supportive as I can as no matter what as i do love him. I had a disastrous first marriage to a homophobic racist horrible man and that's just not who I am as a person I accept everyone...you treat me right I'm your friend for life!!! The only thing I asked my husband was if he went on sites...spoke to others.... cross dressers/ men etc was that we did it together so I didn't feel excluded or he was cheating or I could loose him which I feel was a reasonable request. But I know he has and I accept maybe he's trying to figure it all out too but I feel so insecure especially when there is no sex in our marriage or not as much as I would like....unrealistically I'd love it twice a day but realistically as he has a high powered stressful job so at least every second night would be acceptable!!! But sometimes a week or two can go by with nothing but maybe i want too much and i need that closeness to feel that i am safe as far as not loosing him and still the centre of his world and believe me there's more and better sex when he becomes his alter female ego so I'd support that any day for the closeness and honesty and love and happiness it brings us both. I guess I want to hear from others their experience their advice their support I can't tell another soul I'd never betray him so I come here as an anonymous woman to seek support and understanding and help to support the man/ woman I love and if I do anything or say anything wrong please forgive me it's not intended I'm just so new at all of this I'm not sure what's right or wrong... thank you xxx

You will find very quickly that most here will support you Hon. Ask any questions you like and don't be afraid to. We are all family here.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Thankyou I've felt so alone as I can't talk to anyone without betraying my husband but here I could be anyone and I'm just beside myself with doubt and fear and sadness for us both that sometimes I feel like I'm going crazy with my expectations self doubts and silly fears
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 12-07-2012 at 08:43 PM. Reason: no need for quotes

It has a lot to do with very deep feelings that need to be addressed one way or the other. I do believe he loves you but most of us have had self doubts as well. That's only human nature. The CDing part is mostly about him and has nothing to do with his loving feelings for you Hon.

Wow! You are too good to be true! Everyone here hopes for such a supportive relationship. Talk to him. Tell him what you feel. And, might I suggest, because "I" would love it, ask what he needs. Make up? A new pencil skirt? Wig? Shoes? I'll bet there's something she'd like, and that'll get the conversation going.

Good Luck
    Kathleen

Quote Originally Posted by LovingWife View Post
    Thankyou I've felt so alone as I can't talk to anyone without betraying my husband but here I could be anyone and I'm just beside myself with doubt and fear and sadness for us both that sometimes I feel like I'm going crazy with my expectations self doubts and silly fears
    When the secret is shared.... it pulls you into the closet with them..... and places the burden on your shoulders too...... even with two in there.... its a lonely place to be....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Thanks Kate....I know realistically this has been with him for a long time and before me and not because of me or even about me and I'm so grateful and privileged he decided to finally share it with me as he had with no other. I just always want to be enough for him I guess it's the unknown. The perks of having someone to share clothes with and go shopping with and look at gorgeous sexy guys with and admire other beautiful CDs is so wonderful but because he hasn't come out to anyone else we don't have the proper girls night out I know he longs for as much as me we don't share the true fun and excitement if it as we should for fear of being found out and short of going abroad I just don't know how to help him in this aspect of it all. For now it's fun fantasy and personal. When it does happen but do often he just buries it and doesn't share and it gets hidden like a bad secret and its not. I want this to work for both of us I want us to both be happy but I feel we are both just sad we can't satisfy and for fill ourselves let alone each other..... Does that make sense????

Quote Originally Posted by Kathleen Ann Trees View Post
    Wow! You are too good to be true! Everyone here hopes for such a supportive relationship. Talk to him. Tell him what you feel. And, might I suggest, because "I" would love it, ask what he needs. Make up? A new pencil skirt? Wig? Shoes? I'll bet there's something she'd like, and that'll get the conversation going.

Good Luck
    Kathleen
    We've been shopping. I work in an industry where I bring him the latest make up skin care and share with him as much as I can I keep encouraging all I can I just don't know if I always get through.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    When the secret is shared.... it pulls you into the closet with them..... and places the burden on your shoulders too...... even with two in there.... its a lonely place to be....
    Very lonely xxxx.
    Last edited by Sandra; 12-05-2012 at 02:26 PM. Reason: merged consecutive posts use the edit/multiquote function, multi posting is not allowed

Hi and welcome! Open and constant communication seems to help. Share your feelings, fears and expectations with him. Listen to his. Together, and with open minds and hearts, you will find common ground and understanding. Not only regarding CDing, but in life as well. Good luck, and feel free to ask anything!

MIDI warrior princess Amy Fakley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LovingWife View Post
    ... I feel so insecure especially when there is no sex in our marriage or not as much as I would like....unrealistically I'd love it twice a day but realistically as he has a high powered stressful job so at least every second night would be acceptable!!! But sometimes a week or two can go by with nothing
    WOW. do you mind if I ask how old you guys are? (ballpark, specifics not necessary).
    My wife and I haven't had that kind of pace since our early 20's, and even then it' didn't last that long ... truthfully maybe a year, then we got pregnant with our first child and pretty much from then on, it slowed waaay down.

It's just a natural progression of getting older I think. Once every week or two (I think) is a relatively average pace (others may correct me) ... I'm not saying it's wrong of you to want it more than that, but it might not be a cause for concern in terms of lack of interest from your husband, etc ... you guys might just be slowing down naturally (unless of course, you guys are 23 or something :-)

Also welcome to the forum. You sound like one fantastic wife!
    "Why shouldn't art be pretty? There are enough unpleasant things in the world." -Pierre-Auguste Renoir

I just Love being a Gurl! bobbimo's Avatar
    Hi Lovingwife.
    Your at the right place and your doing the right things.
    If she is shying away from your attention to he CDing then she maybe worried about whats happening also.
    Many of us dont know if this is just a fun CD thing we do or if we are actually trans sexual and should be a woman.
    Go slow, and have fun with this. If its more than just dressing then there are a lot girls that have made that discovery too.
    Bobbi
    Aint nothin gonna happen that aint supposed too!

Aspiring Member
    You will find other women in your same situation as well as CDers to transsexuals. You can't say anything wrong I don't believe. Just be yourself and be honest and you will help yourself as well as others. I am Transsexual with a wife I only told a month ago. I have found this site enormously helpful.

Welcome.

I believe you find that many of the members here will be happy, even eager, to try and help you and answer your questions. Most of the members on this forum are cross dressers, with a scattering of GG’s mixed in. I also believe that you will get the most support, and very possibly the most honest and helpful answers from the members of the F.A.B. (Females At Birth) forum. I say this because the members of the F.A.B. forum are wives and significant others of cross dressers and have been down the same path you are traveling now, or they are just starting the same journey you are. Either way they have a lot in common with you and are in a better position to relate to you, your questions, and your emotions.

The F.A.B. forum membership is by invitation only and first you need to be accepted as a general forum member, and for that you need ten (10) posts. Once you have your ten posts you can contact the forum and request that your request for membership be considered. I believe that most requests are honored once your request has been evaluated and the moderators are convinced you are who you say you are. LINK

You might also want to check out the “Loved Ones” forum; this is not a private forum like the F.A.B. forum but I believe you do have to have the pre-requisite ten posts before you can access this forum.
    Babs

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    Welcome to our world, I hope we can help answer all of your concerns. You said that your mate has a high powered stressful job, many of us use CDing to help relieve stress. I know that stressful situations can and do make it difficult to "raise to the occasion" in the bedroom, this is an area where you can help. Incourage him to share his feelings and tell you about his day, give him opportunities to "unwind" and relax. Remember he has been living with this habit of his for many years, and his being totally comfortable with you in this area will not happen over night, it will take time. By the way have you told him this; "I accept everyone...you treat me right I'm your friend for life!!!" It wouldn't hurt to repeat it occasionally, people can forget things you know.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

Having similar expectations in frequency of sex is important in a relationship IMHO. There may be kinky things he wants sexually, but is afraid to talk about. If only couples could be more open about what they want in bed!

What age group are you in? Finding out the reason that your hubby dresses may be a good start since there are different reasons. You probably have lots of questions for him, but may not want to put too much pressure on him.

Banned Read only
    Congratulations on finding your way here and wanting to understand. First thing is reset your expectations. There is no answer for the "why" only lots of "it's this way for me". Second, talk to HIM. There should be no question you are afraid to ask nor any he should be afraid to answer. He may not HAVE all the answers but every crossdresser is different. Mot of us get "are you gay" and "do you want to be a woman" questions from our wives. The most common answer is no to both.

It's you and he, talk and talk often. And of course, sk any question you like,here but this forum is not a substitute for your conversations with him.

Platinum Member
    wow, that's a great post. I don't know how inhibited your husband is about his CDing...but some how you need to draw him out of the cyber world and into the real world. There are a number of problems with living too much of one's life in cyber activity. First of all, its know to be depressing. People who spend a lot of time on social networking sites are more likely to become depressed. Second, it seems its distracting him from your real life intimacy. That's something that should not continue. If you have to do it together with the on line presence, well ok, but real life intimacy should trump anything else.

I understand that he has a stressful job. Maybe drawing him out, getting him to express and experience his feminine side in the context of a low pressure, intimate manner might help. As you engage him in "trying to figure things out" perhaps that can diminish the attraction of on line activity. Perhaps a little role reversal, or if you're up to it, some girl/girl fantasy might draw him into more real life intimacy. (I know it works for me )

Its interesting to me, because so many of our members are really longing for a supportive and intimate relationship with a GG. It seems your husband has just that, but isn't fully able to embrace it. Keep working on it.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I've been married and divorced, LW. U have some serious issues if your relationship is lacking sex and intimacy. I can't tell from your posts if your issues r CD related or not. My guess is u may have other problems, too.

It doesn't sound like your SO is as forthcoming about his dressing as he could be. That could be caused by many things. Guilt, uncertainty, confusion, wanting to explore and meet others. Maybe men. And he may even be getting turned on by his dressing in some way. Those r all reasons he may not want to share his dressing with u.

However, I really have no idea where he's coming from. No one here could until he posts his own feelings. Could u get him to do that?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Thank you for sharing this thoughtful thread. Speaking only from my experience. Your hubby may need to work on feeling more comfortable in front of you regarding dressing, your patience is required. He may be dealing with his thoughts more than yours, but your initial reaction to learning about his dressing can leave a lot of residue especially if he sensed any reluctance or dislike for it on your part.

Everyone is different, and unlike one size fits all pantyhose, and every story has its own nuances. There is common ground as in everything but your spouse is an individual like everyone else who is navigating his way through many twisting and, sometimes, scary paths.

It is very very difficult for spouses who almost experience a death of the person they thought they knew, and for that you have, I am sure, all of our sympathy and support. You did not choose this but it was sprung on you. Your love and understanding will make all the difference. Love changes everything. I sincerely wish you the very best and your husband is quite blessed indeed to have you in his life.

To be fair, your spouse probably struggled to stop and wanted to be who he presented himself to be at first, but in the end we all have to be who we really and truly are if we are to live joyful and fulfilled lives.
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 12-07-2012 at 08:44 PM. Reason: no need for quotes
    You can't fully love others until you truly love yourself. It is a wonderful journey
    http://www.facebook.com/tiffany.grace.31945
    The past is history, the future is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present!
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/rita_th...ueen_and_diva/

Your situation sound lust like mine. I came out to my wife last night. With all of your concerns you sound just like my wife. If you don't mind I would like to send you a friend request and have you and my wife talk because your situation is honestly so close to ours it is scary. Also you husband is terrified right now as he has no idea what is going to happen next. Continue to love and support him and he will become a lot less stressed and more sexual at least that is how I felt. I rarely have sex more than once at any given time after I came clean and saw how she reacted I was soooo turned on we did it 3 times in one night! I wish you guys the best of luck as you begin your journey.

Thank you for the welcome mfakley. I'm just forty and my husband is late forties.... I think I'm a sex freak lol which isn't really funny its frustrating and i tend to feel rejected so much of the time, and well he is naturally slowing down maybe due to age but also due to a stressful job.

I do understand what your saying bobbimo and I guess for my husband this is as far as I know and I can only go on what he has told me but he is discovering it all too and dealing with the feelings and questions. thanks for the advice on going slow. I notice sometimes he just shuts down and she doesn't. Come out for ages then its full forward with full dress and make up we do photo sessions where I take pictures we go on line.....we share....the sex is amazing....then nothing that confuses me more and I'm scared I've said or done done something wrong?

Thank you ChelseaErtel. I look forward to reading others journeys and learning from them and finding the answers I seek in a safe environment ❤

Thank you Barbra P for your direction I will certainly look into it. As I have so may questions but a head so confused that I just don't know where to begin especially as up until now I've not thought much about how I've felt. Just my husbands feelings. So there's still so much I don't understand or how I really feel other than I love him and I need support and need to learn more to be a better wife.
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 12-07-2012 at 08:46 PM. Reason: Merged 4 consecutive posts, multiposting isn't allowed, read the rules

You've definitely done nothing wrong my friend. You are just being your self ( a very loving self at that). He is dealing with a difficult part(yes, difficult part) of who he is that seems inconsistent with literal physicality. Mastering that is no easy row to hoe, believe me, I know.The closeness and the sharing with a partner is the important thing, however, sex notwithstanding. You have done that in an outstanding way. He will come around eventually because he loves you very much.

Take care

Thanks for the advice I will certainly repeat my words and try the help him unwind I am guilty I guess of being about my day then I'm Rushing around cooking us dinner and doing washing etc as I work full time too. I need to maybe give him more attention.

Dee3, I guess I've always been a little shy in the bed room my first marriage lasted a long time I was married very young and had no worldly experience let alone even what a sex toy was!!!! I'm all for experimenting learning and having fun now!! Lol and we have tried lots of things that I never dreamt possible so I'm thinking there's probably even lots more. I guess it's trying to keep the lines open but when he shuts down its a lock down and I just don't know how to break the lick open do I wait patiently till he is ready and it begins again.
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 12-07-2012 at 08:47 PM.

My suggestion is just to continue being who you are. Good things come to those who wait eventually and you are a good person my friend.

Jenniferathome, Yes it is not a substitute for my husband but I'm hoping I will find the right questions to ask and the courage to ask and yes my first reaction though I kept it too my self and searched the Internet for some answers was do you want to be a woman and would you prefer a man over me? I read blogs and now I've found this forum it feed like I can finally ask or say how I feel safely.

kimdl93, I will keep working on it. I do tend to come out with things sometimes without knowing I've said something wrong....think it's called foot and mouth disease!!!! I never mean anything mean and would die if I knew he took something the wrong way but he has told me I have in the past said things to make him shut down so I try so hard to not say the wrong thing but I think I do without even knowing
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 12-07-2012 at 08:52 PM.

Platinum Member
    Well, we all have that affliction. Its part of being human. We don't always know how our words may be interpreted. I do think that the lack of frequency relating to intimacy could be more than stress. Make sure he gets a check up regularly. If he's feeling some concern about his ability to perform...make it less about the final act and more about play. It will be good for both of you.
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 12-07-2012 at 08:51 PM.