Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Clothes or face?

I started dabbling in cding so long ago that it's hard to remember what all the attraction to it was. In other words, I don't think at 5 I was looking at how far it would eventually go. I just knew I loved the feeling of "girl clothes". Cding never really felt complete until it had gotten as far as wig, makeup and lots of clothes to choose from beyond just fetishy lingerie and stuff. It kind of blossomed.

Silver Member
    For me it has always been the clothes, I have never had a great wig, would love one, would love to dabble with makeup as well but have never been brave enough

Banned Read only
    When I first started I was terrified of buying a wig. I finally bought my first one pretending it was for Halloween. Back then I had hair on my head, blond wavy hair. Now, male pattern baldness. I look a lot nicer with my age appropriate grey wig. I would feel naked without a wig. I can do without the makeup, including nails, since many women do not always always wear makeup. Even if I am only wearing a bra, panty and slip, the curly wig feels nice upon my bare shoulders.

It was clothes when I started, as a teenager. On and off, thinking it was a growing up experimental thing. Bought a few things purged.. the usual cycle. The one day I shaved my legs. That became the new norm. Started staying away for work (on my own in the evening) and bought a cheap wig to try. Then I realised this was never away and it was serious. Went on the web and discovered a new world that I never knew existed... forms! Bought my first pair and a good wig (from an on-line wig company). Make-up was next as I started taking photos of 'Kaz'...now she had a name! Then I discovered this site!

I am at my most blissful when I can create the complete transformation, but most of the time it is just clothes... and forms at home.
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

Banned Read only
    It all started for me with a love of pantyhose. That gravitated in to wearing pantyhose with heels and skirts while driving home or in the house when alone. That gravitated in to dresses, bras, panties etc. Recently bought two wigs and now playing with makeup. In the past I never took pics with my face but was out of control with the provocative pics (I believe they are still on flickers somewhere). These days, I dress up and dont mind face pics although I still dont believe I am passable.

Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    I try to present the entire package. I feel incomplete without wig, make up and ear rings, just as I'd feel odd if I was wearing make up and wig, but male clothing.
    I used to feel that way, too. But then last week I wore a bra and falsies under my Broncos sweatshirt, and then did up my face and wore a wig. It was surprisingly okay - I felt perfectly at ease with it.

As no one else sees me dressed, the only thing that matters is what I can see. And because I have virtually no mirrors, that leaves the clothes and hair. I absolutely, positively, love the feeling of having long beautiful, silky hair. Thank you, Ebay! Cheap, silky wigs from the far east. This one, after being sprayed with 'leave in' conditioner for wigs, feels real, doesn't tangle much, and fits my huge head: http://www.ebay.com/itm/WF-A46-Hot-S...item5aec144d83
    Several vendors have it, just match the picture and you'll find them for about $16 shipping included. The vendors also have other wigs made of the same synthetic fibers, but right now I'm stuck in brunette mode so it's my favorite. Been wearing it daily since September, rinses easily, recondition, feels like new. Sheds a little too, about as much as real hair falls out, so I figure it's kind of realistic that way too. The fibers damage, tangle, fall out, like real hair, so I replace it every six months or so. Like paying for a haircut like a real girl would have to do. Mmmmmm. Pretty hair. Love it.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I consider myself to be very hetero. The first thing I see when I approach a woman is her face. If it is pleasing the rest is simply 'window dressing'!

So, when I dress, I am concerned about how my face will look. I can't make it look the way I want so I am having a makeover at Carla's next month.
    When writing the next chapter in your life, start with a pencil and eraser - my first page as Miki is full of eraser marks.

face and no clothes is better for me