Thread: 'why care what a GG thinks

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    GG

Question 'why care what a GG thinks

After a rather tumultuous patch involving much thought (and cursing!) I've decided not to quit until Moxie (aka: Doormat) has asked at least one question that will annoy the paranoid few here.

Hey, I promised!

So here it is (and yes, this one really confuses me!)

I read often that GG's give friendly comments on how you look 'en femme' etc. Those who hear these comments immediately assume one of three things: they look convincing and everyone sees them 'as one of the girls'; they're attractive, fashionable women and GGs are jealous and want advice or friendship; we are HOT for you.

Here's my question - what would change if I suggested that maybe we're just being
    polite??!!

What if I also asked WHY it's so important what GGs think at all? I mean, if you're truly just being your inner self, who cares what anyone else thinks? Or...is there a sexual component after all, and it's a 'rush' to have a GG accept you?

See...Moxie can still bring the tough questions, lol. And NO...no research papers. Im just a big thinker all the dang time. Though, I have a very personal question coming after this one; unrelated to dressing and I'll probably just ask my friends here. But let's just say that despite all the questions I ask and thoughts I post, ultimately most of you seem like very kind, considerate and attentive partners and I would kill for a husband like that right about now. I had one once...

xx Moxie
    Last edited by Moxie; 12-05-2012 at 04:45 AM.