Quote Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
Thanks for answering another nosey question

I suspect it might be one of my last as I've asked just about everything and hurt everyone's head in the process!!

What is the real question that I've been losing sleep over as Jana mentioned? The one making me feel very lonely? I wanted to ask this in private but I guess it's important here too:

Does crossdressing take away any of the love/admiration/devotion you initially had for your wife? Do you slowly get bored of the real woman in the house? Is this inevitable, if the wife isn't fully accepting?

Tough question for me to ask...given I am this real woman
The question you ask about crossdressing may be a hard one for many crossdressers to answer. If they are a crossdresser who wishes to be a woman in reality, their answer would be totally different from mine! I have never wanted to actually be a woman in the 60 plus years that I have crossdressed! I am very happy to be a man, but I do like to wear feminine clothes. I told my late wife that I was a crossdresser when I proposed to her and she accepted me "as is!" We had almost 50 happy years together before cancer took her! Since she was much better at it than I was, she always did my makeup and fixed my wig when I went out in public as Stephanie. And many times she went out with me! We had a good life together, because she was much more important to me than crossdressing, and even though she is now deceased she is still that important to me!!