Thread: Supportive SO's

Supportive SO's

I am glad to see that there are a lot of supportive wives out there. My husband came out ot me 5 years ago. Never did anything though. Occassional panty here or there. Then I caught him looking stuff up how to meet TGirls in Philly (where he is now on business). I was mad, not at the crossdressing but that he would look for someone while outof town. Anyway we fought about that aspect of it. The after came the details of the crossdressing which he never told me about 5 years back. Everything is out in the open and I even mentioned going to a club in Boston together. Not dressed though. I am not quite ready for that yet. In time I will be though Good luck to all of you CD's I hope your wives can learn to accept you for who you are. I know I accept my husband fully. I love him dearly

Tammy (SO)
    Last edited by danielle65; 11-30-2005 at 08:31 PM.

Danielle, you are indeed a wonderful and caring spouse. i hope your husband totally appreciates your depth of understanding towards his vice and affords you the same considerations.

Julia

Banned Read only

Talking sig others that accept CD's

my sig other not only accepts my cross dressing, she encourages me every step of the way. she works in my business so she sees me dressed everyday when we are in the office. she even picks out some of my wardrobe for me. the only downer for us is that when we travel, i have to "revert" back to my male self.
    so in other words, my sig other not only knows, she encourages, she is a totally cool GG!!!!!

That is great!!!! Nice to hear!

Action crossdresser Marlena Dahlstrom's Avatar
    Hi Tammy,

It's always great to see another supportive SO. I might add that even if you or other SOs have things you're uncomfortable or unsure about, just being here means you're more supportative than you may realize.
    Lena

A dream? What is a dream, but a blueprint for courageous action.

http://www.adahlshouse.com

Thanks Marlena. My husband and I talked. He knows where my comfort zone currently ends. Beyond that will take some getting used to. As I see it right now. He isn't going out to cheat on me, he loves me, takes care of me and our 4 children (ages 2,4,7 & 15) Wearing womens clothes occassionally isn't a marriage threatening thing for me. Now changing his gender physically may be something I can't handle but he assures me he has no desire to do that so I see no harm in it.

I feel bad that you guys have to feel like freaks and outcasts over this. It seems a little harsh to me. I wish things could be different and more people would open their minds
    Last edited by danielle65; 11-30-2005 at 08:33 PM.