Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FIFTEEN DAYS folks. Just for fun...?

Well, I won't be going to work that day...I'll be spending it dressed and enjoying my last moments.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Quote Originally Posted by Purple8229 View Post
    YEAH! Put it in...pull it out! I'm all about the shout! ooooooooooooH..yet another rhyme!

WHO says it ain't designed to go in there? HUMANS have a lot of stuff designed to stick up where the sun don't shine...Male and Female.....don't we?

You've seen my myriad posts...BE HONEST NOW dearest Ally! DON'T I preach honesty? 'Course I do........
    Point taken (no pun intended), but do you really want to be strapped down and have some ugly gray alien administering it? Now if I was strapped down and the alien administering it looked like a cute T-gurl. Hmmm.
    "We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think." - The Buddha

Oh God! You mean I purchased all those Festivus Presents for nothing?

Sure hope Walmart hasn't heard about this. I might be able to take em' back. Anybody know anything about A policy pertaining to returns, if The End of The World happens? And all The Merchants were expecting such a good holiday selling season this year!

Peace and Love, Joanie

I don't know about the end of the world, but last night I thought it was the end of the World when the Mormon Church announce that it is not a chose that Gays they are gay. I am Mormon and it shock me when I heard it.

Banned Read only
    14 DAYS ... and counting.

Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock, tick tock...

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ambigendrous View Post
    The Mayan calendar ends on 12/21/2012 - our calendar ends on 12/31/2012. Fortunately we have thought ahead and already have the next calendar in place; the Mayans figured that their calendar was long enough that they wouldn't be around to need a new one, so they didn't bother making one. If there are any practicing Mayans still around they're probably laughing at us (while they're putting the finishing touches on their new calendar!).
    Turns out the Mayans are still around. Those who survived the Spanish Conquest adopted the gregorian calendar, blended their beliefs with Catholicism. One might suggest that thier calendar actually ended around 1546!

Quote Originally Posted by almostalady View Post
    I thought the world was supposed to end on Jan 1 2000........Y2K
    Actually it did. It's just that everybody has been too busy to notice...

(That's a quote that I stole from someone, don't remember who)

If the Mayans are wrong, we can count down for the Hindu end of the Kali Yuga in 2025.

http://www.viewzone.com/kali.html
    Inside every good man, there is a good woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Duana View Post
    Actually, who says they weren't? The REAL Mayan's disappeared hundreds of years ago.

Actually the "real" Mayans are still farming and living in small villages in Eastern parts of Mexico. If you travel there, you can take guided tours of some of their villages, (That's how a lot of them eek out a living these days) Unfortunately though, they are dwindling in numbers, and live in destitution and poverty.

How interesting. I haven't been keeping up with this. I've been too busy looking for aliens and bigfoot.

Quote Originally Posted by Purple8229 View Post
    according to all the aliens I've seen...well the Nordics are quite cute...the Grays are VERY boring, The short ones do the Tall ones bidding...and the Tall ones like to cross dress...but BORING fabrics...silver lame', gray WOOL fer' cryin' out loud...but they wear some VERY cute thigh-high black patent leather lace-up platform boots (That's why they're SO tall).... the Insectoids....BAH! They make too much noise...all that cricket and whadayacallit...those big locust-looking things...clacking and screetching all the live-long day...the tall WHITES are silent and smell like last years garbage...the Reptilians smell just about as bad...AND THEIR EYES DON'T BLINK!

Disconcerting that!
    I really think you need to get out more and expand your universe. Certainly Captain Kirk had his share of some really hot aliens like that Orion slave girl. And then there is my fave, Caprica-Six, the humaniod Cylon from the latest Battlestar Galactica. In fact, a lot of those humanoid Cylons were pretty hot.

Platinum Member
    Purple, are you suggesting that we Nordics are aliens?

Banned Read only
    Seven of nine was certainly an interesting "woman"...

And I KNOW at least a few here remember WHO Jolene Blalock was?

I don't believe anyone here would refuse to be a patient of either one of them ... would they?

Someone just misread the Mayan, It's a giant hemeroid that's going to hit the planet and we won't be able to sit for a year!

Quote Originally Posted by Wildaboutheels View Post
    Seven of nine was certainly an interesting "woman"...

And I KNOW at least a few here remember WHO Jolene Blalock was?

I don't believe anyone here would refuse to be a patient of either one of them ... would they?
    Technically, Seven did start out as a human and they did return her more or less to a human state, but I certainly wouldn't kick her out out of the probe implantation room for that. T'Pol (Jolene Blalock) could certainly do me. So could Saavik. There are some pretty hot Romulans too. Tasha Yar's daughter Sela was pretty steamy for one. Now that I'm thinking about it, Kes who served aboard Voyager was one hot little Ocampa. Plus she even had some medical experience too. Yep. I'd be alright with Kes wielding that probe.

End of the world, galactic alignment, Mayan's, aliens, OH ALIENS......

Im going to be a good gurl here.

I have no comment on the matter <smirk>

I think it would be hilarious if all the power companies across the country were to get together and decide to shut down all power generation for 10 minutes at exactly 5:00 pm EST on 12/21/2012 - can you imagine the insanity that would ensue?
    Ambigendrous
    Wealth should not be measured by how much you have, but by how little you need - anon

One of the kids i strength train asked me what I though about the Mayan predictions. I told him that I'm not gonna worry about them because the Mayans weren't advanced enough to have indoor plumbing and they didn't foresee the coming of the Europeans. He said that was the best explanation he'd heard.
    Dana Fleming

The world will not end on 12/21/2012. I have a nail appointment the next day, and no force in heaven or earth is sufficient to make me miss one of those.

- Diane

Quote Originally Posted by ambigendrous View Post
    I think it would be hilarious if all the power companies across the country were to get together and decide to shut down all power generation for 10 minutes at exactly 5:00 pm EST on 12/21/2012 - can you imagine the insanity that would ensue?
    How do you know that you don't have the Mayan Trojan on your computer already.
    Maybe updates at 5:00 instead of 3:00 am, EST of course......
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    So we're going to be either hit by an asteroid or blasted by a coherant energy pulse from the galactic core on the 21st, is that right? It will be the end of civilization at least or the end of all life at the worst when that happens. Aliens come in and sweep up the remains and make slaves or dinner of those who may have been hiding in the abandoned fall out shelter. Again? Oh why do we always have to face the endtimes when I have almost paid off my credit cards? Now I'm going to go out and buy new shoes for the apocolypse. Probably red pumps.

They tried to get us with Y2K and the Harmonic Convergence but it failed. Those folks who look in religious texts for the third letter of the fifth word on every seventh page and use it to find the end times have missed the message as well. I'm beginning to think we are just too onery to get wiped out by something random like that. It's going to take a concerted effort on the part of multiple countries and multi-national corporations to be successful in the total annilation of the human species. Maybe with a little help from the cockroaches.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

If the world does end I am hoping wherever I go they will let me be a girl.
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

Fiscal cliff, "war on christmas", Mayan calendar predictions...

This month's headline:
    Will we avoid the precipice, or dive of
    .................................................. ...f

.................................................. .......t
    .................................................. ........h
    .................................................. ........e

.................................................. ........d
    .................................................. ........g

.................................................. ........o
    .................................................. ........f

.................................................. ........i
    .................................................. ........t
    .................................................. ........?

It's all a bunch of bologna, but I have often imagined an apocalyptic scenario where I wander the scorched Earth as a bad ass crossdresser. I got my commando boots handy!
    Last edited by May(be); 12-09-2012 at 07:58 PM. Reason: Weird formatting

Platinum Member

Dressed To The Nines!!

Hi WAH, Just in case that it does happen I'm going to be wearing one of my prettiest dresses, my best wig and my 5" stilettos.
    I want to look my best.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

O.K. So earlier posts have established the Mayans weren’t actually all that smart – because they didn’t get the memo about the Spanish. We can deduce that an alien invasion could reasonably be taken off the table since they either haven’t perfected the landing thing (Roswell, N.M.), or are too interested in tapping into the brains of people in the south to bother anyone else. (I haven’t heard anyone with a New York accent saying they were teleported into the mothership overnight. Somehow it’s always seems to be in the south) .
    Then we have the asteroids. The truth is that yes, an asteroid will come very close to earth on December 21, 2012. This asteroid is called Toutatis, and it will pass what is, in astrological terms, quite close to the earth. It will be, at its closest, about 4,140,000 miles from the earth.
    A new NASA survey has pinned down the number of asteroids that could pose a collision threat to Earth in what scientists say is the best estimate yet of the potentially dangerous space rocks. The survey found there are likely 4,700 potentially hazardous asteroids, plus or minus 1,500 space rocks, that are larger than 330 feet (100 meters) wide and in orbits that occasionally bring them close enough to Earth to pose a concern, researchers said. To date, only about 30 percent of those objects have actually been found, they added.
    Drat the luck And here I was looking forward to the Zombie invasion and earth freezing over from climate change.