Thread: I love my gf!

I love my gf!

This last weekend we went shopping.... for her actually.... and i was looking at stuff for myself but didn't buy anything. Well i went out of town on business and today when I got back everything I was looking at was in my closet. i was very surprised. I didn't even know she saw me looking let alone what i was looking at. I couldn't believe it. Im so exited im sitting here now in all me new stuff me and her just had a mini fashion show She really knows how to make me feel ( and look) beautiful. I just thought I would share a happy story.

Platinum Member
    Be sure to thank her profusely. She deserves it!

Banned Read only
    THAT is a great surprise. She raised the bar on you. What are you going to do for her?

pics girl where are the pics lol you are so lucky! make sure she knows how much you appreciate it

Ooo i have thanked her so many times. I am sure she is sick of hearing it and i have no idea what to do for her yet i need to surprise her with something but i gotta find the right thing to do or to get her and i know I need to take pics i will I would've tonight if we hadn't have friends come over haha.

Lucky you. Enjoy, and treat her right you lucky.......
    I know enough to know I don't know enough.

Peace

amazing! yes give her praise.. what a god woman.. now its your turn to do something extra special for her!

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Wow! ... that is so awesome. You have such a cool girlfriend. Do something nice for her that you know she would love.. and of course tell her how you feel about her buying you girly gifts.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Very sweet. Thank you for sharing!

Yes, that is very sweet. What an awesome GF!

Shes definitely a keeper!
    ‎"Music is a lie. It is a lie. Art is a lie. You have to tell a lie that is so wonderful that your fans make it true." -Lady Gaga

Monique Youtube

Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferathome View Post
    THAT is a great surprise. She raised the bar on you. What are you going to do for her?
    I do agree. What are you going to do for her?
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Glamerous Granny carolinewalker_2000's Avatar
    That is a sweet story; lucky girl - both of you!
    [SIZE="3"]Caroline

Tranny Granny
    [/SIZE]

You should return the favor to her!
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

Better put a ring on that one, listen to Beyonce! That is such a wonderful thing for you two to share. I'm so happy you have that great of a relationship. Now pamper her to death....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Follow me on Facebook
    http://facebook.com/ceri4certain

Quote Originally Posted by Ceri Anne View Post
    Better put a ring on that one, listen to Beyonce! That is such a wonderful thing for you two to share. I'm so happy you have that great of a relationship. Now pamper her to death....
    Haha I just did! We are engaged! Im gonna pamper her for the rest of our lives together. She went out to the mall with her friend tonight and bought me a very cute pair of boots. She just gets more and more amazing. I am very lucky to have found her!

yes i would get her down the isle with a wedding ring on, it sounds like you can have a fantastic life together. X

Gold Member
    Like you, I found mine 19 years ago. And we still love each other like we where just married.
    Rader

Quote Originally Posted by nicole91 View Post
    Ooo i have thanked her so many times. I am sure she is sick of hearing it and i have no idea what to do for her yet i need to surprise her with something but i gotta find the right thing to do or to get her and i know I need to take pics i will I would've tonight if we hadn't have friends come over haha.
    get her a spa day, all girls love to be pampered, i've got one for my SO, she is as wonderful as yours.

Jen xx
    How do I feel about my SO. Chris de Burgh - Forevermore, says it all.

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nicole91 View Post
    Haha I just did! We are engaged! Im gonna pamper her for the rest of our lives together. She went out to the mall with her friend tonight and bought me a very cute pair of boots. She just gets more and more amazing. I am very lucky to have found her!
    Oh, congratulations, Nicole!!! Your new fiancee is clearly a wonderful woman, who is doing her best to make you a wonderful woman!

Sometimes, we do get lucky...

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016