Thread: Pierced ear experiment

Pierced ear experiment

Ok so I have had my ears pierced for twenty (20) years or more. Been so long I don't remember when I had them done. over the last several years I have not woren ear rings more often then I have. So I thought everyone is woried about getting their ears pierced and it being a big deal. Over the last few days I have worn ear rings to work (useally I don't ) I recieved only 4 coments from all the poeple I have dealt with, both co workers and customers. All of them came from co workers and were simply oh you got your ears pierced? When I said yes like 20 years ago they said they never knew and that was the end of it. So my conclusion is either they have never seen me wearing ear rings or it was such a nonevent they have forgotten about it. Also one of them who did say something is the same person who a few months ago said I should get a second one done.

It's so common these days that nobody really notices. I've had mine done for several years, and I've yet to receive any questions at all about them.

My boss noticed mine once and said something along the lines of they looked good and should wear them more often. It was when I put them in after not wearing them for awhile. He's pretty conservative, too. I really don't think anyone actually cares.
    I know enough to know I don't know enough.

Peace

Your ears R pierced???!!!??? Ha ha...mine have been pierced for about 35 years now. Remember when it was pretty much a big deal but now very few folks even notice it/them. I make earings out of hammered Silver/Copper. Will post pics soon.

When I got mine done it was still odd for guys to have both ears pierced. You don't really see many wearing just ear rings now mostly they are stretching their lobes, which I don't get but if thats what you want have fun.

Just got mine pierced

I'm 43 years old and just got mine pierced for the first time a couple weeks ago. I was nervous as hell as to what people would think but I've only received a couple of comment so far, one from a woman I know and one from a good, male friend. Neither of them know about me crossdressing. Both comments were positive, that it was a good look on me! So, obviously it is not as big of a deal as I thought.
    Straight, full-time crossdresser. I've always known this was something that I wanted/needed to do but suppressed it while I was married. Now that I'm going through a divorce it's time to go all out!

FaithGrace,
    You are very brave hon, I can't dream that I would ever get my ears pierced. I'm such a coward. I still wear clip ons.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Anyone with issues about pierced ears on men is living in the dark ages.. oh yeah, they were very common then too!
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

If these ear piercing screams keep up I may have to get mine done.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.