Thread: Bonus Time

Bonus Time

I wear women's panties every day and a women's nightshirt every night but I only wear the nightshirt around the house.
    A few minutes ago my wife asked me take her to the store and she'd go in and I didn't have to get out of the car. So I said I don't feel like changing and she said just wear what you have on well she didn't have to ask me twice I was in the car in no time.
    The nightshirt really looks more like a dress so it wasn't that big of a deal. But just getting out dressed was great.
    It was a nice little bonus time for Margo

margo

I would need to take an emergency bag with pants and tshirt

It happens on occasions, when travelling we both get out a lot but within a mile or two of home base a little more wary.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

My wife took the kids to school one day in the car in her little nightie, she rang me to tell me she had broken down outside the school and could i pick her up, I didn't know what she was wearing and turned up on my motorbike, we got a few looks on the way home. x