Thread: Hello to all the people who are watching this section.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Hello to all the people who are watching this section.

First of all I would like to say hi. Please join us the more the merrier. If you need info or support we can help you. If you are a loved one and have questions we can try to help answer them.
    So do not be shy.

Come on I know you are watching this thread. I know it is quite here but the more new people join the more conversation we can have. Please say hi.

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Hey there!

I am not a transmale (urrr, I think!), but I'm here for the learning. And to be the loyal opposition. And for the jokes.

Besides, someone told me this is where they give out brewski's!

We use to party but every one has kinda left. I hope some people who are watching will take a chance and say hi.

Aspiring Member
    Well, Ill say hi!

I do read these threads in the FtM section. I have a dual gender identity and i live my life as a girly guy....so i usually come here to see if the FtM friends have questions i can answer.... Stuff like guys fashion, appearances, demeanor/attitude....anything that i can help with that is basic guy stuff. Alot of the medical and internal feelings stuff i dont have a clue about, so maybe thats why i dot post much here.

The more i learn about FtM's the more i realize how much life stuff we have in common.

-Donni-

Both sides of the gender coin has hurdles as well as good things about it. No one has it easy.

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    Wow, you just told your boyfriend? Good for you!

Thank you for answering all my questions, and I wish you all the best along your journey!
    Quote Originally Posted by mistunderstood View Post
    I am glad it went well for you. That was a huge first step.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    Your BF gets huge props from me what a nice guy!!!
    I hope it brings you two closer together.
    I'm soo happy for you guys.
    Thank you so much! Thanks for taking the time to read my reply, 'cause I write a lot when people ask me about my history hehehehe

That is ok. I find out a lot about my self when I read thing people have shared. I know that is weird but true. Sometimes I might not say something then along comes someone else and they type out what I was thinking about or they say something and makes things clearer in my head.

This is the first time I have EVEN VISITED this section, let alone post.
    I was encouraged to look at others views here after reading about MtoF transsexuals wanting an exclusive forum.
    I thought I had better broaden my horizons or at least spread my version of graffiti over some different walls.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

There are more MtF's than FtM's. IMHO i think it is like 5 to 1 ratio of MtF to FtM. There is more info of MtF's out on the web and other places to. But in saying that we are both the same side of the coin. We both do not like are bodies and want to change them.