Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello to all the people who are watching this section.

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    Wow, you just told your boyfriend? Good for you!

Thank you for answering all my questions, and I wish you all the best along your journey!
    Quote Originally Posted by mistunderstood View Post
    I am glad it went well for you. That was a huge first step.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    Your BF gets huge props from me what a nice guy!!!
    I hope it brings you two closer together.
    I'm soo happy for you guys.
    Thank you so much! Thanks for taking the time to read my reply, 'cause I write a lot when people ask me about my history hehehehe

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
    That is ok. I find out a lot about my self when I read thing people have shared. I know that is weird but true. Sometimes I might not say something then along comes someone else and they type out what I was thinking about or they say something and makes things clearer in my head.

Hi Ryan!

Happy New Year!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan A. View Post
    And it's funny being bigender, sometimes I woke up as a woman and sometimes as a man! Somedays I'm atracted to man and somedays to woman! I have a boyfriend, but I'm a monogamy person (it's a monogamy relationship)! I never had sex with a woman, but I don't feel the need to do that, like I don't feel the need to have sex with other guys besides my BF!
    Makes complete sense! It always seemed to me that the upholstery (the lumps, bumps, and caverns in the covering) should have nothing to do with love of the spirit. Why do we first decide if we like the upholstery and only then if we love the person? Isn't that what we are really doing when we declare that we love only women or love only men?

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

This is the first time I have EVEN VISITED this section, let alone post.
    I was encouraged to look at others views here after reading about MtoF transsexuals wanting an exclusive forum.
    I thought I had better broaden my horizons or at least spread my version of graffiti over some different walls.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

There are more MtF's than FtM's. IMHO i think it is like 5 to 1 ratio of MtF to FtM. There is more info of MtF's out on the web and other places to. But in saying that we are both the same side of the coin. We both do not like are bodies and want to change them.

It's sort of sad that the threads have so many views but just a few comments

I've been in other foruns about music, and I know that it's common to have a lot of "ghost members", but I feel that there's a lot here maybe they are all shy... Or from other sections (and shy?)...

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan A. View Post
    It's sort of sad that the threads have so many views but just a few comments

I've been in other foruns about music, and I know that it's common to have a lot of "ghost members", but I feel that there's a lot here maybe they are all shy... Or from other sections (and shy?)...
    Yes it is, but only a small fraction of the MtF CD members here will ever post anything. Just being an actual member here is a huge step for them. It is beyond frightening to admit that you have ANY feminine tendencies much less like to wear makeup and be called Wanda. When I was a kid, just being a fan of Culture Club's music would get you branded as "gay". A good percentage of MtF CD's are not exactly okay with it. Thankfully, the next generation will have it much easier.
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

Quote Originally Posted by Badtranny View Post
    Yes it is, but only a small fraction of the MtF CD members here will ever post anything.
    whew, I am not a small fraction

Um, Hi Aaron, nice....board you got here.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    whew, I am not a small fraction

Um, Hi Aaron, nice....board you got here.
    Oh you're a huge fraction baby! I would party with you anytime.

Keep in mind that I am more than a little drunk right now. ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

Thank you. I try to make it safe place to be for every one. We use to have A lot of guys here but a lot of them have moved on or are busy with getting there life in order. I miss them but live comes first the forum will be here when they come back. When they do come back they have lots to share.