Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A vacation with my wife...(with a catch)

Quote Originally Posted by JodyCD View Post
    I think I read this one on Fictionmania once quite a few years ago.

If this is serious, then by all means go all out, and don't forget to be grateful for a wife, that accepts you, and clearly enjoys the domination aspect of a relationship that I'm guessing you like!
    My thoughts exactly. I've been to a "male review" and it wasn't much fun.
    Mary

The question you have to ask is, "Will this make my wife happy?" I have never made a mistake when I made my wife happy!
    Dana Fleming

Quote Originally Posted by JodyCD View Post
    I think I read this one on Fictionmania once quite a few years ago.

If this is serious, then by all means go all out, and don't forget to be grateful for a wife, that accepts you, and clearly enjoys the domination aspect of a relationship that I'm guessing you like!
    My BS meter is quivering as well, but if this is real and genuine, it sounds like a great time. I would love the chance to go anywhere with my wife and be Linda for any length of time. I don't think either of us would ever think of going to a strip club, but restaurants, shopping, and sightseeing as girlfriends would be great.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

if my wife would have done this... we wouldt have been divorced... your hedging on the idea why????

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Jessica View Post
    I must become her female BFF ...I will only answer as Miss Jessica for the whole time...this will include thinking and talking like her for the duration.
    Should I go and be a women fully, or should I retain a bit of my male dignity?
    First I don't know what male dignity would entail. I think maybe you are feeling a little male indignity. Like you feel you may be attracted OR she might see something she likes. The first part of your post answers your question. She wants you as a BFF. How would a BFF react? In for a penny; In for a pound.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Platinum Member
    Go all the way...and what on earth is male dignity. Talk about an oxymoron!

Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    Go all the way...and what on earth is male dignity. Talk about an oxymoron!
    Ain't it the truth?

BTW my first thought wasn't that it was a fantasy, I thought it was a way her wife was trying to use to get her to back out
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

That trip would have been a dream come true.

Hello again and thanks for the responses...

This is really not a fantasy nor is it a real forced feminization scenario...geez, I already "willing" serve as my wife's housemaid once a week when the children are off to school. We learned long ago that fantasies were useless. We instead have decided to start living them! I have always had a bit of guilt with my dressing so perhaps being "forced", even in a playful way, somehow makes it easier. But in reality, I would crossdress with or without my wife's knowledge. I am lucky that I told her before we were married. I am also lucky that she does not have any siblings and has always wanted a sister...

Jessica

I am lucky that I told her before we were married. I am also lucky that she does not have any siblings and has always wanted a sister...
    Just so you know, although maybe some GGs initially take their husbands' femme expression as someone else (in other words they see the male & female selves as being separate), this doesn't last. Fundamentally, a person is the same whether they dress or not and if you and your wife are together a lot when you are dressed, she will come to see this too. I talk to my SO about all the intimate things that I wish to. And I had the same type of relationship with my ex. For example (using something girly), I can talk to my SO at length about the merits of an outfit I am thinking of getting, or watch a chick flick with her whether she is dressed or not. I could do that with my ex too, who is decidedly not a crossdresser.

Also, are you sure that you want your wife to see you as a sister?

One of the hardest things for me when I was first with my SO was going out in public and not holding hands or showing any public affection the way that lovers do. We didn't want to attract attention to ourselves by appearing as two women who hold hands, (for the same reasons that many lesbians don't hold hands in public) and this was the one big let-down, empty feeling for me. The last thing I wanted was to feel that my SO was no more to me than a good female friend. It was like trying to suppress my romantic feelings for my SO and it was difficult. We've been together for years now and like most couples we've stopped holding hands so much, so I don't quite feel the same empty feeling I used to and all is good now. But, if I should ever come to think of my SO primarily in a platonic way or like a sister, it would be time to move on from our romantic relationship.
    Last edited by ReineD; 12-10-2012 at 05:27 PM.
    Reine

Seems to me something is going on in your marriage that might bite you in your tush if you are not careful.
    When writing the next chapter in your life, start with a pencil and eraser - my first page as Miki is full of eraser marks.

This is really not a fantasy nor is it a real forced feminization scenario...geez, I already "willing" serve as my wife's housemaid once a week when the children are off to school. We learned long ago that fantasies were useless. We instead have decided to start living them! I have always had a bit of guilt with my dressing so perhaps being "forced", even in a playful way, somehow makes it easier. But in reality, I would crossdress with or without my wife's knowledge. I am lucky that I told her before we were married. I am also lucky that she does not have any siblings and has always wanted a sister...
    If you weren't a CD, she wouldn't be able to force you even if she wanted to. But as you said, there are many dynamics that come into play when she "forces" you to do it, or when you have agreed to be "All girl, all the time", since it give here a sense of control and power and gives you a sense of "permission" that will make both of you more comfortable with the experience.

I suspect that both of you will have a lot of fun on this vacation.

Jessica

Jessica
    There is nothing wrong with that. I'd be lying if I said my own "bs meter" wasn't quivering a little, but that's just because it comes across like soooo many forced fem type fictional stories I've read over the years. (The once a week maid thing does too) haha! But, if you are simply living the dream, and you and your wife are happy with how you guys live your life, then that's awesome! My wife and I live our own lives the way we wish as well, and I certainly won't pass judgement, besides it would be hypocritical, I spent most of my youth reading those stories after all.

I'm not sure why you shouldn't be allowed to voice your thoughts on a public forum as some have pointed out but hey, that's the mods determination not mine. I find it amusing that many of us obsess so much about image, that we end up being the most prudish group of people I've ever come across. (Which I find ironic, because we are after all, men wearing dresses.)

If this trip goes down, I will be in complete stealth mode and likely be seen as my wife's sister or lesbian partner. I will completely assume the mannerisms and thought patterns of Miss Jessica, not as a bulky man in poorly applied make-up and poor fitting clothes.
    Miss Jessica, my SO and I are out all the time in public. She is the same height as you (going by past descriptions of yourself). She is slim and has small hands and feet (same size as mine), plus she has her own mid-back length, curly hair that he keeps tied at the nape in guy mode (which is fairly common when you work in a creative field), in addition to not having any beard shadow after having had laser beard treatments. She also has her own long nails and trimmed eyebrows. Her taste in clothes is impeccable and she's a pro at makeup. Her breast forms are the best you can find on the market and she also wears a waist cincher and hip & butt pads. She does not have flagrant male features like a square forehead and jaw.

People do know that she is not a genetic female. She's OK with this, since they treat her with respect for who she presents. You mustn't mistake an absence of comments about your presentation when you're out in public, for a belief that you are a GG. Most people are too polite to make comments, and we do live in a world that does not stigmatize CDers quite as much as a few decades ago (the gay rights movement did a lot to help this).

Transitioning TSs go to many lengths to rid themselves of their male gender cues by taking female hormones for years and also by having facial feminization surgery, and it still takes a while after this for them to not be read. You should visit the TS section and read the threads about this. Rare is the genetic male who can simply put on a bit of makeup, a wig, forms, and clothes, and pass himself off completely as a GG, even if he does not look like a fetish CDer. If anything, you're likely read as a TS, since most people in the mainstream do not understand the differences between TSs and CDs all that well.
    Last edited by ReineD; 12-10-2012 at 07:33 PM.
    Reine

Hmmm... I don't know the context of your relationship, but I agree with the posters who said something about S&M tendencies in the agenda. Why all these "stipulations"? Can't you just be yourself? Seems like a vacation to test your resolve to be feminine and en femme, including physical pain (waxing) and humiliation (salon nails that can't be easily removed and male strip club). But, if you are okay with it, then go for it, and have fun!

That is something I can only dream of. I wish that could really happen to me some day. I would more than happy with just a single night out as girlfriends with my wife, but I don;t foresee that happening any time soon. We expect to see a lot of pictures of your adventurs out.

Small World

Quote Originally Posted by whowhatwhen View Post
    Before you go, try to get your hands on some Canadian Tire money.
    Show those male strippers just how much you love them by shoving 5 cent bills under their $10 bill.

OMG ,, What a small world ,, I have some of that Canadian Tire Money.
    There are people who think you should live life the way they do. I live life the way I want to.

My wife has agreed to go on a vacation with me for four days, the only catch... I must become her female BFF to include a full body wax and a set of salon quality nails. Another stipulation...I will only answer as Miss Jessica for the whole time...this will include thinking and talking like her for the duration. We are looking at an urban vacation to Atlanta. Also, we are planning on going to a male strip club, taking shopping trips, and having a few salon sessions together.

I must admit, the male strip club idea has me a little nervous, but is equally intriguing. Should I go and be a women fully, or should I retain a bit of my male dignity?

p.s.- we have both had a few stressful years lately...do we use this an excuse to "reward" ourselves...

Miss Jessica
    loose yourself, go for it sounds like fun
    Carpe Noctem

Cheyenne Hyde

"You may never exceed, your own expectations, of yourself"

http://s46.photobucket.com/user/MsHyde2u/library/
    (the password is feminine)

This is a great opportunity for you to enjoy being totally 'en femme' with your wife's support! Don't question it. Go for it! Enjoy the time and know that there are many of us who would love to have such an opportunity!
    Di

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    What a fascinating thread! We always interpret an op in our own personification, and it's been wonderful to watch it here.

In my case, my male side and my wife are a married couple. Tina is the girlfriend. By being a girlfriend Tina has been able to learn how to be a girlfriend! We don't use BFF but that would not be inappropriate!

I think this all comes down to a matter of trust. If they trust each other and know who they are, this will be a terrific vacation!!!

Good luck, keep the communication open, and be who you are!