Thread: Crossdressing Delimas (Story + Found out)

Tyler

Crossdressing Delimas (Story + Found out)

I'm 18 despite me registering as born in 78, I don't care about birthdates!
    First off I have 2 sisters, 1, 19 and 1, 32... Now the 19 plays a big part in my crossdressing. My story:

One day when I was 7 I got curious.. I went into my sisters room.. Knowing My father was asleep.. I snuck in.. Grabbed a bra, Were the same size clothes and always have been! I snapped on the pink bra thinking nothing of it. Took off my pants and put in her panties.. Which were pink.. And tight.. It felt good! I thought to myself "Being a girl is awesome" I pulled out a Skirt that was Blue jean style.. Put on and it was nice! Then the top, a Nice muscle shirt like top was what I yanked out.. I put it on and I was like "Wow! I make a pretty girl!" Well everything went smoothly.. I'd been cding on and off for the past 2 years.. When I was ten though I was having a wonderus time crossdressing.. Alone, laying in my bed with a Black night gown of my sisters on, thinking of why I couldn't have been born a Girl.. It felt so good.
    I would do this for hours on end... For four more years everything was good.. But one day I was home alone for 12 hours or so I thought.. I was putting on my sises bra, I hadn't snaped it yet, Then My sister walks in and starts laughing, She giggles and says, "No, No, your doing it all wrong." And I reply, "This isn't what it-" when she cuts me off and says, "I know what it is, You've been wearing my clothes and I think you look pretty" And she says, "Here put this on" And hands me the panties.. I say, "No, I don't want to" She grabs my krotch, her being 15, and says, "This indicates your enjoying this! Embrace it!" I slowly pull up the Panties.. Suddenly she hands me a Razor and says, "It'll feel much better with no pubic & leg hair, She slams me on the bed and says, "You know you've wanted this to happen so embrace it damnit!" and I reply "Ok, I'll do it" Being scaired.. I shave! No cuts, amazing eh? She hands me a LEATHER Skirt and goes, "Put this on, an we need a new girly name for you, How about Katie?" And I say, "I love it, Call me Katie!" Still scaired! I slip on the skirt and she hands me this pink top, "It feels good!" I say meaning it! She walks over to the desk and says come over here! I go, "Ok, but why?" She goes, "I have to give you some make-up!"
    I say, "Please no, I'll do anything..." She goes, "Bow down before me!" I bow down just when she commands me to! She makes me get up, and says, "Comon take it like a woman!" I get the make-up appilyed, then she brings out the red nail polish, I beg her not to but she puts it on me anyway..
    I loved it though cause I wanted it all to happen! She does my Finger and toe nails.. Brings out the Pink pantyhose and black "Elegant" shoes, makes me put them on and be a Girl in public, everyone thinks I'm a girl when this happens, I was quite amazed, and I loved being a woman, and my sister still does me that way and I'm still katie!

I wish I had a sister like that. Hell, I wish I had a sister to begin with.

...and hell yeah I'm the motherf--king princess!

Oh Tyler, that's wonderful.

But is it really true or just a delicious fantasy? Either way, I wish..........
    [SIZE=3]crispy[/SIZE]

wow that would b nice

Tyler

Well.. It was fun, Being only 14 at the time, I was able to suck it up and go with it.. If that happend when I was 10 or 11 I would have cried like a baby!

Yes that was true, But It makes a good fantasy!

I used to fantasize about something like that. awesome. wenda.

Tyler

Yes

It was great, the kind of thing I will remember and love my whole life, My GF knows I'm a CD and we have fun, "Nights on the town"

I make a belivable gal, Unlike alot of CD's who have too much chin! I have a woman like Make-up (the body/face)

Amelie
    That's a great story Tyler. Sounds like you enjoy life. It must be great to go out and pass as a female so easily. You should post some photos, we'd love to see them.
    Love Amelie

Tyler

heh

It's 6:14 here in Kentucky and yeah I enjoy life, I'm at my house, I moved outta My Mother and Fathers house about a month ago... I only have 1 pic because my scanner is broke, As a matter of fact, My sis is here and I'm wearing a Pink silk Night gown! Red toe nails, Courdasie (sp) of her..

Lucky you

Being able to dress like that in front of people would be cool, but I don't yearn for it that much yet, I've showed girls I know pictures thats about it outside of this forum.

Tyler
    I'll see if I can upload my Pic, If I manage to Don't say I didn't warn you... And btw: I was 16 when It was taken.. Just make requests!

Wow!

Did you go on to become Prom Queen? You are charming!

LoL, Lawren

P.S. You should use that pic as your avatar.

Tyler
    I don't know weather your serious or not but I can say these few things, I told you guys I make a Pretty Girl, I also said it required a Hell of a lot of make-up, I have a Girlish Figure, I belive I am the perfect mix of M/F, W/o the make-up I look more like a guy, the make-up adds alot!

And BTW: I like the popular anime dragonball z, And the guy in the avatar is Broly... He's a bad guy as well as my favorite character!
    Last edited by Tyler; 09-19-2004 at 03:56 PM.

i don't think that's a picture of a guy, sorry, nice try.

I'm sorry.

I didn't mean to offend.

Lawren

Tyler
    Oh, no. Thats me alright I warned you and the others, If you choose not to belive me thats your prob, Although I do look extra girly there, more than usual

Well.. Almost got ya, The story is true but thats a pic of my friend Hope, LOL!
    But I really do make a pretty girl...
    Last edited by Tyler; 09-19-2004 at 04:22 PM.

Too good to be true

makes a great fantasy, but it's too good to be true

Stephanie

fantasy~reality

What the hell............. fantasy and reality are inextricably mingled for me .... so what?

And look at my avatar (past and present) ........ I'm kidding nobody

I'm here to have fun, to be supportive and to support. ENJOY.
    [SIZE=3]crispy[/SIZE]

I have to agree with Stephanie on this one, a little to fantasy for me to believe. And BTW, what picture is everyone talking about?
    [size=2]~Kristi~[/size]

Tyler
    The story may be too good to be true, but it's true!

And the pic was removed by me cause it was a fake! LOL

I loved every second of it when it happened!

That is a fantastic story - I could only dream of that happening to me!