Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Last Place You Want To Be Caught Dressed En Femme

Unhappy Last Place You Want To Be Caught Dressed En Femme

Mindy's story about the speeding ticket got me thinking and I just cannot resist asking this question: Where would be the last place that you'd want to be caught dressed En femme?

My answer, to be one hundred percent honest, is that I never really thought about it before because I've never officially been out in public en femme other than once or twice walking my dog around the block in a tennis skirt and heels. I guess off the top of my head would be somewhere where there is a large number of my family members because outside of a few cousins my family goes from extreme Hell, fire, and brimstone religious to old school hate everything rednecks.

A biker bar in south Georgia on a saturday night would be stressful. Or maybe that church in Gainesville FL that got so much press for wanting to burn the Koran and fighting against gay rights....not sure what would be worse. Maybe hearing "you're on Candid Camera!"
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

Quote Originally Posted by almostalady View Post
    Or maybe that church in Gainesville FL that got so much press for wanting to burn the Koran and fighting against gay rights....
    I can say a big AMEN to that. Can't remember the name of that place but the so called pastor's name is Terry Jones and man he is out there to be polite.

that church in topeka ks that protests at furnerals

the western slope oil/gas field.
    the only limit that u set, is the one u set yourself.

Yep. I'd pretty much say a redneck bar. Where "string 'em up" is more than just an expression. Problem is I would probably kick their collective a**e* in the process.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Well don't know about you Ladys but I think about the worse place on earth to be Hemmed up all dressed up in your sunday best would be the ol JAIL HOUSE !! Any where else would be bad ,,,But in jail you can't run an hide or change !! Ohhhh an thanks for the Killer thread !!
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by STACY B View Post
    I think about the worse place on earth to be Hemmed up all dressed up in your sunday best would be the ol JAIL HOUSE !!
    That might depend on where the jail was at.

I would say that I wouldn't want to be caught dead! Although you wouldn't have to explain yourself to anyone except to the big guy upstairs! LOL

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Personally? Really? Pretty much ANY vanilla venue. Macy's. Vons. Walmart. Denny's.

I was going to say, "Running out of gas in front of my middle school daughter's school during lunch break." But, she's in college now, so that CAN'T happen. Any of the others could!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by almostalady View Post
    A biker bar in south Georgia on a saturday night would be stressful. Or maybe that church in Gainesville FL that got so much press for wanting to burn the Koran and fighting against gay rights....not sure what would be worse. Maybe hearing "you're on Candid Camera!"
    You mean WBC? Or Westboro? I agree if thats what you mean. But I'm going to throw in my two cents and say your place of work if it involves people who aren't accepting, such as my workplace, or my old workplace. They were terrible. One of my co-workers came out as bi at work and he was ridiculed on the spot for it. I felt so bad for him.

A junior high school at dismissal time.

Banned Read only
    You go ahead Kate. And I'll stand there right with you and poke them in the eyes with my stilettos.

As miserable as Jr High was for me ...anytime there would be bad.
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

Oh, I think they would all be bad places to be "caught" en-femme.

Kinda makes a good case for being out of The Closet, doesn't it? You can't be "caught" if your doing something that people know you do! Then, you would only be acknowledging your behavior(s). That would certainly take The Sting out of that situation!

Peace and Love, Joanie

Underground in one of our coal mine.... they could hide your body where no one would ever find it!
    Last edited by Karren H; 12-12-2012 at 09:08 PM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Banned Read only
    Mine would be like being at home and all of my family and friends, relatives and neighbors on my birthday all barge in and yell,,,, SURPRISE!!!.

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeKrasus View Post
    You mean WBC? Or Westboro?
    No, she is talking about Terry Jones of Dove World Outreach Center in Gainesville Fl.

I like yours the best, Tara. Being out to the world, .... except for family and friends of my male self, coming out to family in that scenario might even drive me to stop crossdressing all together. NOT!! But that still is scary to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tara D. Rose View Post
    Mine would be like being at home and all of my family and friends, relatives and neighbors on my birthday all barge in and yell,,,, SURPRISE!!!.

You gotta be kidding me ? That is my Fantasy Party ,,Hell just get it all over an done with !! This one at a time crap gets old fast ! SURPRISE ,,,I'm a GIRL NOW !!
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Some interesting answers! A few of those places I'd dislike, because of the scarcity of GG's. Them fellers might decide to "make a real woman out of you!"

Quote Originally Posted by STACY B View Post
    You gotta be kidding me ? That is my Fantasy Party ,,Hell just get it all over an done with !! This one at a time crap gets old fast ! SURPRISE ,,,I'm a GIRL NOW !!
    Hell, yeah y'all!
    Stacy I agree, I'm the same as you.

I'm thinking the BIG screen at the Super Bowl would not be good. How many T.V. viewers (let along in the stands). Can you say "Hi Mom! "

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I assume this is a scenario where you suddenly get "beamed" to a place (in a Star Trek kinda way) .. so yeah, in that case, a real bad red neck, Hell's Angels type of biker bar would be my worst nightmare as I don't think those guys would worry too much about being politically correct or holding back on the violence. I feel sure that they wouldn't take kindly to being in close proximity to crossdressers at their beloved "watering hole".
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Morley View Post
    I assume this is a scenario where you suddenly get "beamed" to a place (in a Star Trek kinda way) .. so yeah, in that case, a real bad red neck, Hell's Angels type of biker bar would be my worst nightmare as I don't think those guys would worry too much about being politically correct or holding back on the violence. I feel sure that they wouldn't take kindly to being in close proximity to crossdressers at their beloved "watering hole".
    Ever watch Sons Of Anarchy? In the one episode they had a transgendered prostitute that was helping them black mail someone. The one biker named Tiggy, was pretty interested in getting with her. Couldn't take his eyes off her. So... you never know, if that were to happen you might get a big tough protector to take care of you.

Still.... I have to agree, I would not want to be in that position! Lets not test the theory!

For me it would be getting caught at my church. They are very conservative, and not very accepting of any differences at all
    "Oh my God, I realized, it's not that we're screwed up; it's just that we've been trained to thnk so."
    ~Rick Novic, Alice in Genderland