Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Last Place You Want To Be Caught Dressed En Femme

Umm.. probably hiking near the Iranian border.

Pretty much any fundamentalist Muslim country...

Being stoned or having a body part amputated for alleged wrong-doings really isn't my idea of a good time.

At a nude beach. Wait, I don't even know how that would work. That's just nonsense... Ugh, looks like I ruined another thread.
    Last edited by May(be); 12-12-2012 at 11:47 PM.

Southern (south ofI-80, west of 59) Illinois. everywhere else you can either carry concealed or do not need to. (this is a current events reference, not a political reference) :-)

Though i must admit, some of the nicer st. Louis suburbs in Ill, i felt okay shopping en drab... not sure if i would have chanced en femme- but i'm sort of chicken.

But rural Illinois, is not someplace i'd trust to go out en femme blindly, i've been all over the state. Funny, in some ways, IL has some of the best TG protection laws...
    kristi

my clever saying here.... Mindy More's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by christinac View Post
    Mindy's story about the speeding ticket got me thinking and I just cannot resist asking this question: Where would be the last place that you'd want to be caught dressed En femme?
    Glad I could inspire a thread like this somehow LOL. I think I sorta was in that situation with being pulled over.
    Now I'd have to say that maybe if I was in front of all of my sports peers and camera's a blazing (as they can be) I would most likely lose most if not all the respect I've gained throughout the years. Possibly lose fans, minions, and dear friends in the process due to the lack of respect. I'd probably play again but not in the same capacity and it wouldn't be the same.

(so many places around the world to no want to be caught dressed en femme though)
    Mindy

Member of the "Pulled Over When Dressed Club"

If I can get out there, you can too

I'd hate to be caught in space without a ship, that would suck
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Quote Originally Posted by Mindy More View Post
    (so many places around the world to no want to be caught dressed en femme though)
    I was just reading an article today about someplace in Africa where gays and transgenders are routinely attacked and beaten nearly to death and there is nothing they can do about it because in that particular country being gay or transgendered is a capital offense. I meant to copy the link to the article and posted it, but I ended up getting distracted and now I can't find the article again.

Quote Originally Posted by christinac View Post
    I was just reading an article today about someplace in Africa where gays and transgenders are routinely attacked and beaten nearly to death and there is nothing they can do about it because in that particular country being gay or transgendered is a capital offense. I meant to copy the link to the article and posted it, but I ended up getting distracted and now I can't find the article again.
    You're probably thinking about Nigeria. Here's Wikipedia's thoughts on the conditions for LGBT in Nigeria:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Nigeria

Quote Originally Posted by May(be) View Post
    You're probably thinking about Nigeria.[/url]
    No, but the article did mention Nigeria. I think the country is around the area of the Congo. I'll post the link if I can find the article again.

I think being caught in a shopping mall where my ex and her family would catch me tops my list,it would give them reason to applaud our divorce.The Muslim countries would be pretty awful too with all the foot and electric tortures they enjoy..lol

i would have to say any muslam country. or even a area they control. the forced surgery and drugs, ok there but not the forced prostitution deal. or the getting stoned to death.

second would be any place short of gg's, with lots of knuckle daggers.

as for jail..just so long as i get put into the lady's cell. not the working lady's cell. kinda rough in there.

friends and family. hay party time.

I think the worst place to be would be one a sinking ship, getting forced on to a life boat while others stay behind and then later having to explain you didn't do it on purpose...and having nobody believe you!

Otherwise, the worst place to be is the woman's when the person in the stall next to you asks if they can borrow a personal item...
    Chickie

In the Cook County Jail, or any jail for that matter. Especially not in any fundamentalist strongehold, by that I mean fundmentalism of any kind.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Banned Read only
    Actually, if I were wanting to out myself, that may be the place I would want to do it. I would be having a hell of a time!

Quote Originally Posted by roby54 View Post
    that church in topeka ks that protests at furnerals

Hi,

Im one of those that'll have to ...pass ... on... by with this one, the pass just means , would i pass, any way no matter were iv been been in many different places met many people as well. iv never asked what they thought of me yet pretty much every one has been nice to me so im respected as i am, bikers , church people , bars, even gay bars, & many places, some i thought would be redneck in thier thinking,

so maybe they see in me something that allows for myself to be able to pass on by,

...noeleena...

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Joanne View Post
    I'd hate to be caught in space without a ship, that would suck
    Exactly how much it would suck would depend on whether you were wearing a pressure suit at the time.

(Sadly, there are no "ladies' pressure suits," they're all kind of unisex. Though one of Heinlein's novels did describe a maternity pressure suit, which had an external corset that could be let out as the woman got closer to term.)

OK, back on topic. Worst place to be caught en femme? How about a crowded concert or ball game...with a full bladder?

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

On a Greek freighter.

The surprise birthday party would make for some explaining. Those of you talking about the country in Africa: It's Uganda where there is pending legislation to apply the death penalty to gays.

I agree there are some scary bars in Redneck Country.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

My worst would've been being caught while I was still active duty military. Currently, the worst would be being caught by coworkers. I work in as a "manly man" as an armed security officer. A lot of the guys have too much fun pointing out and joking about the CD/TV/TS(s) we get around the job site.

In the less realistic realm...um...probably any secluded part of West Virginia...banjos freak me out...

From a purely practical point of view--I'd hate to be caught using the ladies' room when one of the GG's in there starts creaming bloody murder about there being a 'pervert' stalking women in the rest room...

Somehow getting spotted by a news camera that's filming for the Scottish News or something.

Or maybe at a "suprise party" that all my family and friends throw, when I think I've got time to dress, as I think they're out of the house lol

All hypothetical of course lol a surprise party would never be kept a surprise in my family...shocked I've managed to keep my dressing locked away from them all this time tbh

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    The last place? Easy: at my funeral. My ghost is going to be rather grumpy if they bury / cremate me in male clothes.

(It would like being buried in the graveyard of my mother's religion: incredibly disrespectful of how I've lived my life.)

Of the places where I've actually been, I'd say my worst nightmare would be finding myself en femme in the men's restroom at Grand Central Station.

My second worst nightmare: finding myself there in drab.

Quote Originally Posted by May(be) View Post
    At a nude beach. Wait, I don't even know how that would work. That's just nonsense... Ugh, looks like I ruined another thread.
    Now thats funny! I guess getting caught at a nude beach wearing a bikini!